[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lifting will fix all of your problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1502085276770.jpg (339KB, 1892x274px) Image search: [Google]
1502085276770.jpg
339KB, 1892x274px
>lifting will fix all of your problems
>>
Who told you it would?
>>
File: 1498372187242.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498372187242.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>42422933
OP the person in your pic has major problems, the irony is that they can understand MMORPGS which require some form of social cooperation to succeed and then they go on to say they have "zero social skills", like it or not, you can not solo world of warcraft its just not possible(except for like 0.01% of players multi boxing). The person must be a low IQ monkey because they can't perform the basic pattern matching to translate learn-able skills through all aspects of their life.

The person is lifting for what I would personally say is the wrong reason. They are doing it and enjoying the exercise(dopamine/endorphins or whatever).

Lifting CAN fix life problems, particularly if some is lacking in discipline as for most natural body builders you will only see significant gains through discipline. Discipline will translate to all other facets in your life. In this age of decadence discipline is a rare thing and so it is completely overlooked by some.
>>
>>42422933
Most people don't have major personality disorders so that's just a shitty hand he's been dealt. However a lot of /fit/ posters have some truly cringe inducing autismo stories. They think getting /fit/ will change that, it won't. You'll just be a an in shape weirdo. If you can't properly socialize where you are now lifting will not fix that.
>>
>>42422933
This is very similar to me, only I'm in my early 30's. Still virgin, kissed once back in highschool. No experience, never had a relationship, dog chasing cars analogy etc.. I pretty much gave up a couple years ago - I push people away so they don't try to build any real relationship with me, and I've given up on the idea of sex and love, I don't feel like I'm worth being loved and cared for. Some days I come home from work and cry in the shower, then feel a little better, but overall I'm fine.
>>
>>42423640
there is a psychological barrier. they can do things in wow because it's "just a game". real life brings with it a sense of failure. they need to realize that life is a game too

which is also my problem. I'm like OP but no psychiatrist
>>
>>42423702
Pretty much in the same boat.

>27yo
>furthest I got was holding hands with a girl
>never been on a date
>went to maybe 5 real parties in my life, had a good time once
>got two friends I see once every 2 months
>had about a dozen girls openly hit on me between 14-20yo, always went for the knee-jerk "be a sarcastic jerk" reaction
The most stupid part is that I did that for the first time because I was terrified of being a bad kisser, and being humiliated for the rest of my life if I screw that up.
>>
File: 1451540370496.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
1451540370496.png
246KB, 1136x717px
>>42422933
The average person doesn't have multiple personality disorders anon. I'm pretty autismo and really busy in Uni. I do club leadership, research, work, and I'm a person who's not the smartest doing a STEM major. I don't hang out with a lot of people but I have friends and normal social interactions despite being busy. I even bag a date or gf every now and then if I can find a girl to look past my autismo.

Lifting only gives you discipline. You still have to put yourself out there. Even if it sucks and you hate interacting with strangers like I do.
>>
>>42423702
ROFL pol is so pathetic
>>
>>42422933
Lifting is just one component. The period of my life that I was the most successful with girls wasn't when I was lifting, it was when I was in a fraternity (I actually took a hiatus off lifting at the time). Success with women isn't necessarily about being good looking or charming, those things help. It's more about being put into a social circle where most of the heavy lifting of meeting and getting vetted by women has already been accomplished. You can be the most fit guy on the planet, but if you don't have a social means to efficiently meet women, you won't have much success. By being in a fraternity it essentially made me pre-vetted socially in the eyes of most women, so once I got past that point I was able to just coast with somewhat decent looks and physique. Obviously if you're a tard before you lift you're still going to be a tard after if you haven't worked on your social capital.
>>
you guys are fucking losers lol, like step outside your house and force yourself to talk to other human beings. Take a person who was deaf their entire lives and make them speak, they're going to sound terrible. Don't expect to be a social butterfly without putting in the work. While your peers went through school, extra curricular activities, had girlfriends, and went out, you sat home playing video games. As a result they are developed in social situations, while you are developed in video games. Unless you have a mental disorder, 99% of your """""anxiety"""" is because you simply have no experience and are too scared to get any. Join a club, get a sales job, just talk to other human beings outside of your comfort zone
>>
>>42422956
This place has flooded r9k with literally thousands of threads over the years saying that it does.
>>
>>42426244
>girls openly hit on me
Ultra Chad
>>
>>42422933
>biggest goal in life is "finding a partner"
When do you think this mindset started? 1950?

For a thousand years, men had much more ambitious goals than finding a woman to suck their souls dry.
>>
>>42426905
Its a big help, but don't expect the /fit/ gainz chopper to pick you up when you reach 1/2/3/4/ and take you to a party full of hot sluts who want your dick
>>
>>42427019
This
24yo and married
Cmon son
There's shit to do
>>
>>42427019
If you're a fit confident guy with your shit together, women will find you.
>>
>>42426960
Not even close, pretty much my only redeeming feature was having a decent sense of humor.

I would kinda be okay with dying alone. But having absolutely no knowledge or experience in one of the most basic aspects of being human is pretty fucking demoralizing. Saying "I'm 27 and never kissed a girl" is pretty much the same as saying "I skin live cats and masturbate to their screams" in the eyes of most people.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.