[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks my path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: kek.jpg (57KB, 777x460px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
57KB, 777x460px
*blocks my path*
>>
File: IMG_3278.jpg (96KB, 846x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3278.jpg
96KB, 846x960px
>>42422273
>manlets
>learning
When will they?
>>
>>42422273

I had them, I went from 5'11 to over 6'

Maybe it was the portrayed confidence, or maybe it was the actual height, but I definitely got better results in bars and out in public situations with girls.

Let me tell you though, there was no worse feeling than the night where I pulled a rather tall girl. She was wearing heels but she was maybe an inch shorter than me (bear in mind I'm wearing those lifts also) ... She was the tallest one out of her group.

Got home and we took our shoes off, and she was now basically eye level. She made a comment like 'oh you seemed taller in the bar' and I was mortified. I can't remember what I said, but we still fucked and what have you, though I promptly left in the morning. Shame, she was stunning. Like a brunette Taylor Swift I tell you.

Women notice your height, they really do. If you go for them you need to be situation ally aware all the bloody time, it's annoying. I've passed that stage now, but it was worth trying.
>>
>>42422273
Do they have Stark Industries logo on them?
>>
File: oh science no.jpg (4KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
oh science no.jpg
4KB, 125x93px
>>42423776
kek
>>
>>42423757
Wearing heels/heel platforms a lot weakens your achilles tendon making squats almost impossible. Please stop using these, they'll leech your gains.
>>
>>42423776
I seriously don't get why he's so insecure about his height. He's literally a millionaire A list celeb why does he care so much
>>
>>42425042

Because a man's physical presence is his ultimate measure.
>>
File: 1500488683814.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
1500488683814.png
9KB, 446x399px
>>42422273
>would still be a manlet even using those
>>
File: 1490588281175.jpg (181KB, 900x742px) Image search: [Google]
1490588281175.jpg
181KB, 900x742px
>>42425042
just proves that height>everything for a man
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.