[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where I do take a girl out to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1470214711447.png (922KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470214711447.png
922KB, 1000x700px
after getting /fit/, i've managed to ask a girl out on a date. we went for lunch and then just had a chat at a nearby coffee place.

I want to take her out to more places but I'm fucking clueless. All i know is fucking anime, vidya and lifting. What the fuck do i do?
>>
>>42420895
Museum, zoo, aquarium, park, movies, concert
>>
the BEST way to hide your autism is to go on an activity date of some sort where you're doing something. it's also scientifically shown to produce more hormonal responses or something.

parks, carnivals, farmer markets, local theatres, venues or other artistic shit, maybe go rafting or scrambling if she or you are /out/ inclined and live near that. this kind of depends on you not having a shit town though, here in Missoula I like to take girls for a walk or ride down the river to the carousel and maybe go to the jewelry shop that has bead and glass blowing classes and fun shit like that, bitches LOVE glass blowing.
>>
zoo. go somewhere where the focus is not on you or her. where when she says "i had a great time TODAY"

not "i had a great time WITH YOU"
>>
>>42420895
i will guess you are not broke, movie, mall, some place where you could chat, movie is guarantee to make out, and by the 3rd date NEED to fuck her, just kindly ask her to go to a motel, or else pull out.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.