[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are bro splits a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: spartagreek.jpg (3MB, 2592x3872px) Image search: [Google]
spartagreek.jpg
3MB, 2592x3872px
I feel much stronger when I just focus on one muscle a day.

What gives, you told me they were shit /fit/ ?
>>
>>42419108
>/fit/ actually knowing anything about fitness
>>
>>42419108
YER FAKKIN MASSIV
>>
File: Brosplit.jpg (147KB, 1882x469px) Image search: [Google]
Brosplit.jpg
147KB, 1882x469px
They're useless if you're not juiced.
>>
>>42419108
>snownigger dressed as a Greek
WE
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 183x275px
>>42419158
tank you bruder, I have spent many glorious hours worshipping in the teemple of iron.
>>
>>42419158
SOFKN JOOSEE
>>
>>42419175
>183x275
>>
>>42419174
WUZ
>>
>>42419198
GREEKS N SHIEEET
>>
>>42419108
I mean, sure. You can think you're stronger, you're really not though.
>>
>>42419108
Daily reminder that the golden one is natty
>>
>>42419108
*muscle group
it's probably because you stuck to it over a long period of time?
>>
>>42420800
How much tren and trt should I take to be considered natty?
>>
>>42419163
most definitely not "useless", just not optimal

>>42419108
you are likely heading into each day with less accumulated fatigue (because the last time you trained that muscle was a week ago)

>>42419108
they're not a meme but they're not optimal unless you are extremely big, strong, and on frogtech

if you want size just focus on doing a lot of volume with 2-3x a week frequency, PPL, UL, or other splits (chest bi, back tri, shoulders legs repeated twice a week for example like DLTBB's split) and eat a lot

if the only goal is hypertrophy periodization is not really super important (which really simplifies things for you), but it is advisable to occasionally get out of the 6-8 or 10-12 range and do some lower or higher reps for a few weeks for a novel stimulus, also deload when you feel too fucked
>>
>>42419108
Brosplits are great for advanced lifters (people who have been in the gym for years) lifting with the goal of increasing size.

Brosplits are shit for every other stage of lifting and every other lifting goal.
>>
>>42419108
PPL doesn't become optimal until you've maxed out your noob gains and/or your total volume and the weight your lifting doesn't allow your body to recover properly on a UL/TBT routine. That is all.
>>
>>42419108
been watching a lot of this guy recently
he is literally /fitpol/
>>
>>42419185
When will they learn
>>
>>42419108
how are you going to be a bro if you don't do brosplit?

if you don't want to be a bro then fuck you
>>
File: mfwbetter.png (49KB, 809x225px) Image search: [Google]
mfwbetter.png
49KB, 809x225px
>mfw your better
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.