[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are balding, you need to get on propecia ASAP.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_0343.jpg (142KB, 1456x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
142KB, 1456x1456px
If you are balding, you need to get on propecia ASAP.
>>
Just shave your head fag
>>
>>42417566
Baldcel crab in the bucket, don't be a cunt just cause it's too late for you
>>
>>42417486
Will keep this in mind. Not balding yet but just about every man in my family has that bald spot on the top of their head that everyone hates, gonna try and avoid it
>>
this is the one that gives dudes breasts btw. big hairy dude titties
>>
>>42417732
maybe in 0.01% of cases
>>
>>42417486
What about that erectile dysfunction ?
>>
Redpill me on the fearmongering about Fin.
>>
>bald and keep hormones at normal level
>dont bald and remove one of your most androgenic hormones and limit you rgains to a degree
tough choice
>>
>>42417788
If you're enough of a fuck boy to need to swallow pills because of your insecurity about losing hair you probably aren't using your dick much anyway.
>>
>>42417788
extremely rare and goes away upon discontinuation
>>
Hair comb backwards vs har combed forward

Fuck off
>>
>>42418009

You mean a comb over.

Yep, that is the predicament.

Or as you so elequently put it:

"Huff and puff and arf and bark"
>>
Is that actually you, or a photo off the internet?
>>
>>42418388
https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/5kg6tr/pics_god_bless_finasteride_my_progress_from_age/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk1ZTLoInh8

i think i'll listen to coach trevor and my boy dr tony huge
>>
>>42418474
EnhancedAthlete are a bunch of retards. Why would you ever listen to them about anything?
>>
>>42418484
what is retarded about what they said? Coach Trevor is a library
>>
what would happen if someone with a full head of thick hair took some of these hair growth drugs would they go full chewbacca or what
>>
File: 1501376682976.jpg (14KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1501376682976.jpg
14KB, 220x229px
>grow grow grow my little hairs
>nice and thick like a grizzly bear
>make my ugly birds NEST
>into a dense FOREST
>tired of hiding my SHAME
>I want to show off my manly lions MANE
>>
File: The 90's.jpg (159KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
The 90's.jpg
159KB, 750x750px
>>42417486
>propecia
You can kiss your dick goodbye.
>>
>>42418569
My dick is still working perfectly after many years on it.
>>
>>42418555
Checked & Kek'd
>>
>>42418631
How can I get my hands on this stuff without my doctor getting on my case?
>>
Been using finasteride and the whatever generic rogaine for about two years now. My hair isn't quite where it was when I was younger, but it certainly staved off the hair loss. At least now I don't look like an asshole.

My dick also works fine. If anything I think I have to jerk off/fuck more now than I did two years ago.
>>
Had a 10h long hair transplant earlier today lads
>>
Is it worth using minoxidil twice a day instead of just once? I hate putting this shit in my hair in the morning because it looks greasy all day if I do.
>>
>>42418701
how much did it cost you ?
>>
im 23 and got on finn at 20, i have a better hairline than when I was in high school
>>
>>42418555
10/10 checked
>>
>>42418679
Order it online.
>>
>>42417486
I have about as much hair as the guy on the left, but im not about to fuck my hormones up because of my hair. Shaving it is where it's at.

Honestly if you take those pills, you might as well just use a wig, you're a fag.
>>
>>42418789
I fucking wish I started when I was 20 instead of 22. I am 23 now and I am afraid of the gains I may have potentially lost. Nine months later and I haven't really made any gains so I have no idea if this stuff is working for me. Time to get swole.
>>
My hair is naturally curly so I have it buzzcut and never let it grow out
>>
>>42417486
nah my upper third is disgusting anyways
>>
Just fyi all the studies and "research" conducted on the side effects of finasteride have been financed by Merck, the pharmaceutical company which produces and markets Propecia.
>>
>>42418866
You are what's wrong with society regarding male mental health. I am sure you think it is okay for women to take birth control, wear makeup, use extensions etc. but men just have to suffer otherwise they are faggots. Fuck off.

I wish there was nothing taboo about wearing a hair system/wig. There shouldn't be but as long as people like you shame others for wanting to feel better it will keep being taboo.
>>
>>42418851
Where's a reliable source?
>>
>>42418906
You sound like the type of guy that puts a sock in his underwear.
>>
>>42418906

I consider everyone who wore braces huge sissy pussies and genetic liars

applies to 50+% of this board
>>
Sucks women can't use it, i heard it works on women in higher doses but the drug companies are fags about.
Just like it's safe for women to use 5% minox too but there are hoops to jump thru to make it officially safe for women so fda still has to claim the 2% nonsense.
Wigs are the worst things, don't feel good, hot, and anything that slightly looks good cost arm and leg. Men have it easy just shave, women is just kys.
>>
>>42418789
Pics? Block out your face if you want
>>
>>42418961

At least only like 1% of women get really afflicted by balding

but if you're in that small minority that is one nuclear hit lol
>>
>>42418939
Am I wrong though? How is it not hypocritical to allow women to wear makeup, fake extensions, fake nails, push ups etc. but some men want some nice hair and then they are considered faggots, queers etc.

It would be awesome if we could all just accept hair loss as something that doesn't matter much but instead we have people literally killing themselves over this shit. I know you are gonna call them weak pussies or whatever but it is a serious mental disease for a lot of people. Especially young people.

Not going to change your mindset about this anyway, just wish we could do less with this "lol just man up pussy" meme.
>>
>>42418961
maybe in south america but in usa Forty percent of women have visible hair loss by the time they are age 40
most just good at hiding, do hair sorcery with extension, hair transplants which cost good bit of money
>>
>>42419013
4>>42418982
>>
I decided a while back that I'm just going to get the hair surgery. I haven't done enough research on it yet, but it seems that the best option is flying to one of the many clinics in Turkey, where the surgery and everything ends up costing you about $5000 instead of $10-20000 like in the US.
After doing lots of research on minoxidil and finasteride I'm not interested in either, since it seems most of my hair loss already happened when I wasn't paying attention when I was about 20-23 (27 now), and the best you can generally hope for with either/both toxic chemicals is a slowing of hair loss.
>>
>>42419003

You're not wrong, but I don't know why you need this guy who is just being a tool on /fit/ to agree with you.
>>
>>42419003
Men and women are different faggy. I started balding when I was 18, it was a shame since I had nice longish hair but it's just a part of life. Shave that shit off and act like a man.
>>
>>42419029

>Hey dude with a ridiculous statistic with no citation, see this other dude with a ridiculous statistic with no citation ... QED bitch XD
>>
File: file.png (325KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
325KB, 615x409px
>>42419033
Not sure if interpreting wrong but if you get a hair transplant you have to continue with finasteride. At least it is strongly recommended.

That's why some will have you on fin for some months before getting the HT to ensure that you are able to deal with this drug.

Otherwise you will end up pic related.
>>
>been on fin since october

Not sure if i have made hair gains or not.
>>
>>42417606
He's not wrong, you know. It's best to own it than to fight a losing battle.

That said, definitely get on propecia ASAP and at least see if it works. If it does, great, otherwise shave it.
>>
>>42419054
http://www.americanhairloss.org/women_hair_loss/
>>
File: file.png (139KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
139KB, 306x306px
>>42419044
Mostly just venting to be honest. That's why I put in
>Not going to change your mindset about this anyway
because I know nothing will change. Sometimes letting out a bit of steam is just needed.

>>42419052
Nice job including the "man up" meme anyway. Only women are allowed to vent frustrations.
>>
File: 1466822266011.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1466822266011.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>42417486
Why do americans care so much about hair?
>>
>>42417808
Stats on the problems normally associated with Fin are about the same for people not on the Fin.

My opinion: guys who take fin are already insecure and if they happen to be on the small % of people who'll get these issues either way, they'd rather blame fin than accept that it's all them.

Things start getting a bit iffy if you're on 5mg or more a day, but that's treatment for prostate cancer, not hair loss. Hair loss can do just fine with 1mg a day or even less.
>>
>>42417486
LOL this is literally just his hair combed backwards then forward
>>
>>42419091
Yeah it's a meme, you better start wearing makeup so you'll be as pretty as all those girls.
>>
>>42419054

Maybe if you go out in public you'll notice the 50+% of men in varying stages of hair loss but like no bald women except for cancer stricken grandmas

it's caused by DHT ffs
>>
>>42419003
Sounds like you're a closet trannie.
>>
>>42419013
>Forty percent of women have visible hair loss by the time they are age 40
Funny how that matches the female obesity rate. What a coincidence. I didn't know beetus did that.
>>
>>42419129
>>42419140
What are you even doing in this thread?
>>
so just cos my hair is receding it's possible for it to regrow? it's not dead?
>>
im on fin.

Only people that dont want you to take fin are bald guys imo.

Honestly im never going to tell anyone im on fin unless were really close like gf lives with me etc.
>>
>>42419156
Your hair is under attack, pretty much. At some point it's going to be too weak to grow, but still there - these hairs are still salvageable under treatment. Some of them will be dead dead, which means they're never coming back. So the earlier you begin, the more you can save.
>>
>>42419059
Well yeah, if you feel that your hair loss is going to continue. My dad and I seem to have nearly the exact same balding pattern and I think I've basically lost everything I'm going to lose. There's also the option of going back in for another surgery. The hair that gets transplanted isn't susceptible to the loss though. Also, maybe I'm crazy but I don't think the guy in the pic looks that unnatural.
>>
>>42419153
Trying to be the father figure you obviously never had. Sometimes life will deal you a shitty hand, get over it, don't waste your money and hormones on makeup and drugs in hope of looking pretty.
>>
>>42419059
>pic related
That looks normal. He has hair receding on front and also a bald spot at the top of his head. That's like type 4 or 5 on the charts or something. It's bad, but it's normal.
>>
>>42418555
>grow, grow, grow
checked
>>
File: MlMiIjM.jpg (711KB, 1305x3024px) Image search: [Google]
MlMiIjM.jpg
711KB, 1305x3024px
>>42419188
t. angry baldet hahaha.

Kys baldie
>>
>>42419166
fuck me, well I've just been reading about it. I'm not fussed enough to go on treatment but this is probably a bigger motivation for me to start eating healthy than anything else.
>>
>>42419203
he had a transplant done so that looks like shit
>>
im balding

literally no one cares
>>
>>42419210
Are you perchance american?
>>
>>42419226
no England.
>>
>>42419232
And you're afraid of being bald? Your entire football fanbase is bald, you started working man oi for fuck sake. You're a shameful englishman.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (98KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
98KB, 600x450px
>>42419223
>>
>>42419218
My point is, it'd look like shit regardless. He got buttfucked by genetics and his only escape would be shaving it (or eating a bullet, whatever).
>>
>>42419245

i'll just shave it

seriously, no one cares

((((it's only hair))))

pussy
>>
>>42417486
isn't propecia fucking expensive? 70 dollars for a months worth?
>>
>>42419243
>>42419260

yes actually I started balding when I was young like 16. Got on fin at 18, now 19 and its gotten better and no sides. If i ddint get on fin I would be like nw3 at 20 and girls (including my mum) always make jokes about baldies especially at my age.

bald at 20 = game over.

>>42419264
get generic retard
>>
>>42419264
lol no. Well, maybe at the cancer dosage (which is at least 5 times bigger). Mine costs cents a day.
>>
>>42419188
You sound like you are full of yourself to be honest. We finally have some options to deal with this (hair systems, fin/minox, hair transplants, SMP), but no, you have to shave it all off or you are not a real man! You are like the fatties who truly believe they can't lose weight. Might as well just give up and be delusional about your situation. Whatever works for you but other people are not ready to give up their hair yet.
>>
>>42419269
Are you a child? Because you come off as a immature fuck head.
>>
>>42419278
actually the cancer version is cheaper, you can ask for a prescription and cut it up with a pill cutter and take it that way if youre a poor fag.

>>42419283
are you angry that I kept my hair instead of going bald at 20?
>>
>>42419269

honestly, you're mentally weak

who gives a fuck what women think? they don't even know what they want

you're so self conscious about the way you look.
your betaness is far more unattractive than your baldness
>>
>>42419292
>>actually the cancer version is cheaper, you can ask for a prescription and cut it up with a pill cutter and take it that way if youre a poor fag.
Yeah, unless you actually got cancer then you have to eat the equivalent of 5 times the dose
>>
>>42419264
I pay 20 bucks for a 3 month supply of generics from my pharmacy. Never go with the brand name, anon.
>>
>>42419296
what?

I just pop at a pill in the morning and thats it?

how is that beta?

"don't dress nice who cares what women think"

"dont lose weight who cares what women think"

coping baldie.

>>42419300
I mean get the 5mg version and cut it up with a pill cutter.
>>
>>42419282
Actually you sound like that fatty, you keep buying random shit to slow down your balding and perhaps, if you're unlucky, fuck up your body instead of doing the actually difficult thing and accept your bald head. It's not as bad as it seems young one. If everything you have to offer to women is your face+hair combo you need to get the rest of your life in order.
>>
>>42419296
>who gives a fuck what women think?
No one. But know who's thoughts you should give a fuck about? Your own.

Either you're happier being bald FOR NO REASON AT ALL, or you're happier having hair but spending a tiny amount of cash on a pill.

Honestly, if you actually feel happier being bald and you don't mind being uglier, all the power to you, man, but some people like looking better, even if just for themselves.
>>
>>42419278

Where do you buy your fin?
>>
>>42419292
This has nothing to do with your hair it has to do with your attitude fuck head. You're a complete douche regardless if you were bald or not.
>>
Strong NW2 here crossing my fingers that it stops

I'm 22 going on 23 and it's slowed down considerably

once it looks terrible and I can't comb over anymore I will buzz it and move on with my life, I'm here to tell you that looksmaxing and being pretty hasn't even really been the key to happiness personally
>>
>>42417815

it's not extremely rare, nor is it guaranteed to go away upon discontinuation
>>
Anyone know a good place to get it online?
>>
>>42419320
girls dont care about attitude.
>>
The funny thing about being bald is that it makes you look permanently 40 (unless you are weirdly old or baby faced)

so it sucks at 30 but at 50 you're going to look younger
>>
>>42419345
You haven't met many girls, have you?
>>
all you have to do is keep it tight

worst thing you can do when balding is having long hair or trying to hide it.

tight and close gets pussy the most :)
>>
>>42418701
post pics please. Hide face if you want we wanna see hair progress.
>>
>>42419373
>worst thing you can do when balding is having long hair or trying to hide it.
jake paul and logan paul
>>
im buying some from my source soon whats the dosing protocol ? my hair line receded at the temples like in the OP pic but not as severe
>>
>>42419245
very good goyim

keep lowering your T
>>
>>42417486
>>42417566
Shave your head and grow a beard.

Is it ideal? Nah, but it's probably your best option.
>>
I started balding at 15 and shaved it at 18. Am 23 now. Just shave that shit.
>>
File: IMG_20170806_193638.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_193638.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>42419469
Thoughts?
>>
>>42417486
Good looking mendon't end up bad looking if they shave their head.

Incels on the other hand will be ugly whether they have hair or are bald, don't buy into this jewish scheme and invest into a decent chin or jaw implant instead.

Literally stop being a little beta bitch killing your test.
>>
>>42419480
looking fine
>>
>>42419480

fade the top of your sideburn a little bit and you're gold mate
>>
>>42419480

you're hairline doesn't even look THAT bad. from the regrowth

was it thin?
>>
>>42419264

>tfw welfare insurance covers it

at least the government knows its a real disease
>>
why should i take finasteride of dutasteride
>>
>Hairline started receding at age 20, looked like Op's image by age 22
>Somehow, hairline magically stops receding for years without drugs
>looks like it's growing back slowly

Then again, none of my relatives are bald. If it's not in your genes, then the receding hairline kind of burns out.
>>
>>42419326
Don't fall for the anecdotes
>>
>>42419296
i got a buzzcut and it didnt feel like me at all. when you used to having long hair your entire life, having a short cut out of sudden feels incredibly weird. even looking at my shadow felt bad.
some of us have an aesthetics that isnt 90s bruce willis from pulp fiction. its like you wouldnt feel comfortable in your friend's clothes if you have an idea of what you like and what you dont like. same with hair, its not that im afraid of shaving, i just dont like the way i look that way
>>
>>42419528
It was thin as fuck.
>>
>>42419593

fair enough, lad

I have a head the shape of a fucking orange, so it' doesn't faze me that much

bruce willis and jason statham are always the goals of balding well
>>
>>42419373
Yep. But that's mostly because if you try to hide it through having long hair, all you do is make it even easier to notice. Because then you'll have a lot of hair everywhere covering all your head's skin and then bam, no hair at all at a spot. If it's all short, it's hard to notice that one specific area has considerably less hair. And if you're too far gone, it's also a way of just owning up to it, which shows you're not a pussy.
>>
Not one link to purchase in this thread
>>
>>42417486
i have ugly shitty african hair, going bald for me is a blessing
>>
>>42419898

black dudes always bald better, anyway
>>
>hairline receeding at 20
How do I choose which medication to take?
>>
>>42417486
I agree , if your under 25 and losing hair I'd recommend it. No one should bald AT that age. If older than its not that bad
>>
>>42419156

Depends on the person. Could be dead, could not. Some guys get nothing but there's also the occasional case old men that have been bald for decades getting regrowth when they take fin for prostate problems.
>>
>>42419103
>only Americans care about losing their hair
Did you just want to shit talk Americans? I don't understand your post?
>>
>>42419480
If your balding and attractive your fine , this proves it. If your balding and ugly however gameover
>>
File: single player russian roullete.jpg (3MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
single player russian roullete.jpg
3MB, 4288x2848px
>>42419480
>That low test beard

It's over pham.
>>
>>42418929
Alldaychemist

Might get spam calls or card info stolen(rumored)
Use prepaid credit card to be safe
>>
>>42419994
Have you purchased from there?
>>
>>42419564

Might have been a thyroid or some other hormonal issue that cleared up.

Considering yourself lucky.
>>
>>42419994
if they do that shit how do you know the pills are legit?
>>
Embrace it. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>42419480
you got the head for it. shame about the pubey beard tho
>>
File: expectation vs reality.png (780KB, 977x724px) Image search: [Google]
expectation vs reality.png
780KB, 977x724px
>>42420240
Jesus Christ...
>>
I have this pattern of baldness and I really don't see how it is a problem.
>>
Will fin give you regrowth or just stop/slow down further hairloss? NW3 with thining crown, I can feel some short thin hairs at the temples under my fingers and I wonder if there is hope or fuck it and be a bald motherfucker i 2-3 years
>>
dont take fin if you have a predisposition to gyno, mines come back after pubertal gyno, its such a slow progress you dont notice it but 2 years on 0.5mg ed ive got bitch tits again

I feel like taking fin when I was 21 to keep my hair was just me trying to hold onto my youth but more and more im feeling im only postponing the inevitable, may as well embrace it if its in my genes. im going to stop fin by the end of this year, might hop on adex or nolva to see if I can reverse some of this gyno.
>>
File: hairsystems.jpg (153KB, 1908x1002px) Image search: [Google]
hairsystems.jpg
153KB, 1908x1002px
What do you guys think about hair systems? It's a fancy way of saying it's a wig or toupee, but they're undetectable and pretty good quality. If you do it right, it blends with your natural hair color and even full hair caps are difficult to spot.

My hair is thinning and I'm not too happy with the results from fin, especially because I grow my hair long and the thinning becomes more obvious. I'm thinking of just trying out hair systems to have long, thick hair again.
>>
I just shave my head until theres a cure for baldness that doesn't kill my boners or leave a giant frankenstein scar on the back of my head.
>>
>>42422549
hair implants aren't like they used to be man. They don't use those plugs anymore. Now, they use better methods to hide the scar on the back of your head.
>>
>>42422198
If I ever progress that badly then it is either a hair system or SMP.
>>
>>42422570
For anyone curious the procedure is called FUE. It is more expensive however but leaves pretty much no scars if in the future you want to go very short with your hair.
>>
Did it for 2 years and it didn't do shit except making me estrogenic and brainfoggy. Taking supps like magnesium, zinc, selenium, b6 and putting apple cider vinegar on my head gave far better results, and it fixed my hormonal state so I'm not losing anymore. Complete hairline regrowth, no, but my density is fucking glorious.
>>
>>42422198
Ill probably hop on this if it gets bad enough, fuck if im gonna pop a pil that messes with my tests for 40 to 50 years, I dont know how that might affect my offspring or me, rather just get that shit and be done with it.
>>
>>42423354
Forgot vitamin E and A. Very powerful anti-estrogens, just don't take brands mixing with soybean oil or flaxseed oil. Balding is very estrogenic in nature, fin barely works because dht does play a part but it's really the combo of high estrogen and dht that makes you bald. A lot of athletes have super high dht but low est so they don't bald.
>>
Heres how good hair systems lool today : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LriCgdWa4cc

They last 9 months to a year costing from 60 bucks to 150.

Seems like a good deal to me, how much would I spend on fin per year?
>>
Visit hairloss forums, a lot of people continue losing taking fin. That's because the science behind dht being the cause is faulty for most.

Men actually start losing more hair when their testosterone drops and estrogen raises (past 30 or 40), and dht is a byproduct of test so it doesn't make sense for it to be the cause. Nowadays more men have low test in their 20's. Stress is a big factor because it both reduces test and triggers estrogen.
>>
I want to start using finasteride but I'm worried about it lowering my test and making my dick stop working. I've seen anecdotes about it giving people permanent ED and fucking up hormones and shit. What do I believe?
>>
>>42417486
What if my ass wont self lubricate? Sick of using lube.
>>
>>42417486

I've been on it for ten years.
>>
No ty. I have a great skull and a thick ass neck. Not that Im even full on balding, just receded a bit.
>>
>>42419223

Literally everyone in my social circle talks shit about the bald guy when he's not around.
>>
So do I have this right

Rogain/Minoxidil will stave off hair loss and Propecia/Fin will regrow hair

But

Propecia fucks with your T but Rogain is safe

Right?

I'm not really there yet, but my hairline is starting to turn into a bit of a V.
>>
>>42423586

Propecia lowers DHT. Test remains unaffected and your gains are safe.
>>
File: 1442693858467.png (690KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1442693858467.png
690KB, 569x802px
>>42418555
noice
>>
>>42423586

Propecia fucking you up in a meme.

Most men taking Propecia will be middle aged perhaps 35-65. The exact same age where your test starts lowering and so does your libido, also when impotence is most likely to start. This is why the sides seem to persist for some even after stopping.
>>
>>42423414
I thought these systems only lasted 3-4 months each? This seems like the most expensive hair restoration method if you go to a salon so they can customize it for you. If you do it yourself, it may not be as expensive, but it's high maintenance.
>>
>>42419480
you look decent. You'd look way better with hair though, consider hair transplant
>>
If a girl can see the top of your head you're not going to fuck her anyways so who cares
>>
Lol, they put the after photo before the before photo. Theres no way propecia did that. All is does is drag out your suffering. Instead of going bald in 2 year you now go bald in 5 years.
>>
>>42423577
Sounds like your circle is a bunch of cucks that'll talk about anyone when they're gone
>>
>>42423586
You'll be fine on fin. If you do experience any sides, just stop taking it and they will subside.

Minoxidil gave me dark bags under my eyes and made my face look tired so I had to stop taking it before seeing any results. I encourage you to try it out for yourself though.
>>
>>42420240
Not everyone looks good bald
>>
>>42419994
Don't listen to this cuck, you HAVE to go to a pharmacist to get em
>>
>>42420240

Damn you handsome mother fucker

>no homo
>>
>>
>>42419480
Looks fine, you're pulling it off

T. Homo
>>
>>42419480
Lookin good, maybe trim the beard a bit. You definitely lucked out!
>>
>>42417486

I used propecia for four months and it permanently fucked up my hormones and sex life.

A summary of its effects:

* I can't always get hard; dependent on Cialis for life.
* Almost zero libido. I have to force myself to fuck my girl just to stay in a relationship. (I'd rather do this than be alone for life.)
* Desensitized dick. I don't even feel physical pleasure when I'm fucking her.
* Orgasms are weak and ejaculate volume is 15% of what it used to be; used to shoot multiple ropes over a meter.

AMA
>>
>>42425320

Have you actually got low test? I mean shit you've probs tried everything but I'd actually just get test injections if your test was low. I notice when I take zinc I get super horny and it's not even placebo.
>>
>>42418902
Who financed all the studies on propecias sides?
>>
What the fuck is taking hair cloning so long? I think they are doing clinical tests in Japan but come the fuck on. We cloned an entire sheep in the 90s, cloning some fucking hairs shouldn't be a problem

I blame the people who shit themselves over stem cell research
>>
>>42425971
Cause it's not really important is it.
>>
>>42426032
it's important as fuck, I would give my life savings to get my hair back from when I was 15, but I won't give a single dollar for some bullshit hairtransplant with big scar, mediocre results and further hairloss, fuck that.
They should be able to artificially grow hair and just implant them, not taking that shit in big chunks from the back of your head
>>
>>42426032
It's a billion dollar industry that affects a large percentage of half the population

And it is just about as important as eye correction (cosmetic procedure which can be foregone for other treatment like glasses) but fucking lasers are now being used to give people with shit vision 20/20 vision and to give people with 20/20 vision 20/15 vision
>>
>>42419210
imagine the person that made this lmaooo. this is so fuckin sad
>>
File: Me on the right.jpg (222KB, 1088x772px) Image search: [Google]
Me on the right.jpg
222KB, 1088x772px
>>42419480
>workshipping the bald guy in order to make your baldness bearable
You have a pretty face, but your head looks like a gray alien bulb, it looks awful dude, im sorry.
Just a few men can pull out the hot bald dude look
>>
>>42425640

All bloodwork indicates that I'm 100% normal, including for testosterone. Finasteride/Propecia fucks up people on a level that's not quite understood yet by doctors. The mechanism is unknown. But it's not an issue of low T.

Of course, I decided to try TRT, anyway. Been on it for six months. Results? In terms of libido/sexual performance, nothing. But at least I lost the belly fat and have put on muscle. Now I look pretty good with the shirt off (well, compared to before). Before I "looked" low T (though I wasnt' according to blood tests). At least now I look normal.

I may be fucked for life.
>>
I'm going bald and i cant accept it.
I already looked like shit with a head full of hair and it will only be worse because i have no jaw and a jew nose.
>>
>>42427926

Plastic surgery will change your life. Just a nose job will improve your life ten-fold.
>>
File: Geigerzerk.png (530KB, 703x561px) Image search: [Google]
Geigerzerk.png
530KB, 703x561px
>>42417486
How the fuck is it possible that we have cures for cancer and yet can't cure fucking baldness without life crippling side effects?
>>
>>42427950
Should i get eye surgery to remove glasses or the nosejob first? My nose is also fucked because its not straight so theres one nostril that is useless cause no air can get through.
>>
File: Ryan Gosling Rayban.png (259KB, 476x344px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Gosling Rayban.png
259KB, 476x344px
>>42427975

Definitely nose job first. Glasses can look great if you choose a stylish pair.
>>
>>42428003
Bald and glasses is a death sentence.
>>
File: patrick-stewart.jpg (25KB, 377x421px) Image search: [Google]
patrick-stewart.jpg
25KB, 377x421px
>>42428034

I don't think so. But if you're that worried, just get contact lenses. Personally, I use both glasses and contacts and my hair is both thinning and graying. But whatever, it's all about money in the end, anyway.
>>
>>42428034
this
inb4
>hurr it takes attention away from your bald head
yea, having a bird poop on your shoulder will also take attention away from your scalp
>>
>tfw balding
>fall for the finasteride meme
>take it for 18 months
>no side effects
>no results
FUCK
>>
>>42423649
Not only that but most men these days watch porn every time they masturbate which even without fin involved can fuck up your dick health
>>
>>42428148
I wanted to try but looking at those pathetic results https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/medical-treatment/patient-photos/nggallery/page/1
I say fuck it, Op's pic is either some super rare exception or fake
I guess I go back to training my neck and traps and become a clean shaved motherfucker soon
>>
I have a bunch of generic 5mg finasteride because my doc messed up the script (I have 4x what I need).

If anyone is in Toronto and wants to buy some finasteride, I'm more than willing to sell you some. Just don't be a little snitch bitch
>>
>>42428148

bro if you're balding before you're mid 20s then it's game over.

for real.
>>
>>42428204
Some people, like me, just happen to be non responders. I'm not terribly upset.
>>
>>42428204
>The before pic is done combing and frazzling the hair to make the bald spots as visible as possible
>The after pic is done on washed and styled hair, most of them with fucking COMBOVERS hiding the spots we're supposed to examine for improvements

Holy shit this is so fucking slimy and dishonest
Who would be stupid enough to look at those pictures and go "Ah, yes, that sure looks legit"
>>
File: my nigga JD.png (120KB, 382x355px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga JD.png
120KB, 382x355px
>>42418555
>>
>>42419210
James Franco pulls of the stache
>>
>>42423444
>testosterone drops and estrogen raises (past 30 or 40),
Fuck I just turned 30, I want to prevent this.
>>
>>42418906
>male wigs and make up

Take me back to the golden age for male aesthetics
>>
>>42429864
Bitches have it made when it comes to aesthetics, they can wear whatever make-up they want and hair extensions on everything. If they came out with hair extensions for armpits, I bet it would still be a best seller on Amazon. Meanwhile you can't wear a bit of concealer for dark circles as a guy without getting shat on by everyone. That shit is just unfair.
>>
File: 1341512978184.jpg (35KB, 604x452px) Image search: [Google]
1341512978184.jpg
35KB, 604x452px
>>42419210

savage
>>
File: powdered-wig_5.jpg (284KB, 1100x720px) Image search: [Google]
powdered-wig_5.jpg
284KB, 1100x720px
>>42429878
I know bro, shit ain't fair
>>
File: 20170726_081053.jpg (832KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_081053.jpg
832KB, 2560x1440px
18yo but I'm not stressing too much about it, grandpa was a nw2(uncles have glorious hairlines) but daddy is a norwood 3.5 with no crown thinning so if it happens i guess it's gonna happen
>>
>>42429878
A woman spends hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars (at least) on makeup every year. Fuck that. I'm glad we're not expected to do any of that as men (yet).
>>
>>42430004
They tried.
The whole metrosexual thing, the goth thing, the emo thing, the billion dollars in high priced clothes and shoes, the perfume is needed thing.
Even steroids are being pushed on the stupid and young male.
>>
>>42430004
Brah. Every male model and actor in Hollywood has hair plugs, filler and makeup. Shit has already happened.
>>
>>42425320
>ry of its effects:
>* I can't always get hard; dependent on Cialis for life.
>* Almost zero libido. I have to force myself to fuck my girl just to stay in a relationship. (I'd rather do this than be alone for life.)
>* Desensitized dick. I don't even feel physical pleasure when I'm fucking her.
>* Orgasms are weak and ejaculate volume is 15% of what it used to be; used to sho

I have used Avodart for 5 years (stronger version of Propecia) and have none of those side effects.

All its has done it made my semen slightly more watery.

Got test levels and sperm analysis done. Everything was normal.

Saved my fucking hair. I would look ridiculous bald. Thank god I found it.
>>
File: brad pitt.jpg (16KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
brad pitt.jpg
16KB, 320x213px
>>42425971
Cost man. Cloning and growing all that hair makes it nearly un accessable for us peasants. Its tens of thousands of follicular units that need to be grown up for a NW5.

Hollywood stars and CEOs are definitely using it. Look at fucking Brad Pitt's hair line. Like jesus christ
>>
>>42417486
Comb back
vs
comb forward
>>
Can depression/stress cause balding?

>thick hair
>bad breakup
>literal clumps of hair in the shower
>noticeably thinner on top and receeding

Hoping it'll come back after I'm over this succubus and the depression is gone.
>>
>>42430566
>Clumps of hair in the shower

Yeah nah kiss that hair goodbye because it fell from the root.
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.