[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaning down became so fucking easy once I picked up snus. So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (191KB, 1140x912px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 1140x912px
Leaning down became so fucking easy once I picked up snus. So why aren't you snusing? I literally don't get cravings anymore, and I never eat outside of my planned meals. Whenever I get a craving or a little hungry I'll just pop one in and buzz off. Also it's amazing for studying, especially if you mix snus + coffee.
>>
It's expensive and dipping is gross. Id rather just have a cig every once in a few weeks
>>
Because it's retarded to do anything related to nicotine, and you are literally wasting money on something which has no long-term gain for your body.
>>
>>42416505
I tried it a couple times because a couple friends use it and I never felt anything from it
>>
Is this they type you snort?
>>
>>42416515
>it's expensive
fair enough
>dipping is gross
you realize most of them (at least in scandinavia) come in packets/pouches right? Some of the driest ones hardly drip at all. I'm literally drinking some tea with one in right now and it's no problem, no drip at all.
>d rather just have a cig every once in a few weeks
cigs are nice I'll give you that but they are several orders of magnitude more harmful to your health. Also you can't smoke whenever, wherever.
>>
>>42416541
you probably bought american ones. Try buying swedish snus, they're much stronger.
>>
>>42416535
yeah but that buzz tho

Pussy
>>
>>42416543
wat
>>
>>42416550
Interesting. I've only ever tried American dip (when I have training it's pretty nice. I'm in Army ROTC)
And it's honestly disgusting. Constantly spitting
>>
>>42416550
you are an idiot if you think dipping is less dangerous than smoking.
>>
>>42416505
Snuff (snorting tobacco) is the beat form of tobacco you should look into it instead of dip anon kun
>>
>>42416505
Snus och all annan tobak är fullkomligt grisvidrigt, häng dig själv min man
>>
>>42416604
>>42416627
why can't either of you read the thread? It clearly says snus, not dip. They're not the same.
>>
>>42416636
Typisk svenske å være ei jævla fitte.
>>
>>42416561
I just tried it because I hadn't before, I'd never go out of my way to buy this shit
>>
>>42416505
Any addiction fucks over your brain for a very very long time. Withdrawals are like 4 days for nicotine, all psychological addiction is 4 months to baseline, but after that you will be prone to risk taking impulsive behaviour for YEARS. In studied rats, the behavioural change as for life. So never start anything because even if you quit you've already become a fucking spastic.

>>42416515
That's retarded. Snus is immeasurably healthier than cigarettes for the same nicotine kick. Snus is barely even unhealthy, and not measurably less healthy than products like nicotine patches/gum (depends on type but the variation is negligible and unproven).
>>
>>42416671
Snus er utrolig ekkelt og det burde gjores ulovlig. Noe av det ekleste jeg vet.

I really hope snus becomes less popular in Norway, it's fucking disgusting, especially when women do it.
>>
>>42416636
Det är inte vidrigt men jag skulle aldrig börja använda det för mina tänder är redan helt uppfuckade.
>>
>>42416541
Loose pouchless has a lot of kick. Dry 'white' portions are way too subtle and just designed to keep people addicted without any immediate buzz. But don't do any of it regularly.

>>42416543
Nope that's nasal snuff that will fuck your nose up big time.

>>42416561
Swedish isn't stronger than loose cope.

>>42416604
Dipping is not even close to being as harmful as smoking and the swedish stuff is even (slightly) healthier. It's comparable to nicotine gum in health risks. Marlboro and a couple other big league cancer salesmen have banded together to shill the U.S. to convince people dip is more dangerous than it is to keep getting people dying from lung disease.
>>
>>42416825
>I don't like it so no one else should be allowed to do it
Hahah herregud voks opp din jævla kommunist bitch
>>
Quit cold turkey when I started lifting.
Honestly it's a huge waste of money, serves no purpose to your life and it's gross. I wouldn't date a girl who uses it.
>>
I buy 1-2 boxes during exam periods to help me stay focused. Other than that I don't use it.
>>
File: Oral-Cancer.jpg (125KB, 709x886px)
Oral-Cancer.jpg
125KB, 709x886px
>>42416505
>So why aren't you snusing?
This is why.
>>
>>42417528
swedish snus hasnt shown any evidence of causing mouth cancer etc. American mouth tobacco on the otherhand probably causes cancer easily it seems
>>
>>42417570
Ya because snus is magically the only non-carcinogenic tobacco product.
Wishful thinking.
>>
File: snusislife.jpg (30KB, 430x344px)
snusislife.jpg
30KB, 430x344px
I´ve tried that dipping stuff you have in america. It is a huge insult to even compare it to swedish snus.
>>
>>42416543
That's snuff, snus is chewing tobacco in a little teabag, so you don't have to spit it, you just absorb it through your mouth. It's a Swedish thing.
>>
>>42417671
You don´t chew it nigger
>>
>>42416505
Snus is an immediate red flag whenever I see a girl. It's a cancer on the youth just like smoking was, also you look like a fucking chipmunk with that shit in your mouth
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.