[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a quick rundown on SARMs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Can I get a quick rundown on SARMs?
>>
No?
>>
>>42416147
google
>>
>>42416443
what's the point of this board if you can google everything
>>
>>42416449

discussion

you're asking for information, not discourse
so
google
>>
Has mild effects however can run the risk of shutting you down, most people claim they are not worth it due to minimal benefits whilst still causing shutdown. Personally (and I've never pinned before) i saw an increase in vascularity, good muscle retention on a cut and some mild increases to libido only taking ostarine however.
>>
Waiting for my LGD to arrive
>>
>>42416489
people report 10 lbs gain of lean mass with a single cycle of ligandrol, thats not exactly minimal. And if true doesn't seem worth pinning with the only side effect being some mild suppression at appropriate doses
>>
>>42418097
Reported 10lbs, most of the times it's 8lbs while still causing shutdown.
>>
>>42416489
It doesn't cause shutdown but only suppression. There are reports of people taking Ostarine without doing a PCT afterwards.
>>
>>42418301
Suppression isn't shutdown, it doesn't reduce LH or FSH
>>
>>42418097
Yeah the gains are nice and steady, but it really doesn't justify its costs.

A single cycle of test will get you better results and it's cheaper considering that you will be running many lgd cycles to get the same results.

A bottle of LGD costs more than a bottle of 300mg 10ml test e. Two bottles of that test and you've got your anabolics for your 500mg 12 week cycle. All you need is some needles, syringes, alc wipes, tamoxifen and arimidex and you're set. The needles and syringes should last multiple cycles and are pretty cheap.

80 Euro for test
50-100 for pct (depends on if you add in hcg + clomid or only serm and ai)
30 for needles/syringes/wipes

So in the best case around 160 euros.

With two bottles of lgd I get to around 140 euros.

Dont be fooled, LGD WILL shut you down and running it longer than 12 weeks will make you feel extremely lethargic. Lethargy on lgd is really not to be taken lightly, made me feel like absolute horseshit and partially suicidal.

Being on test makes you feel like you can accomplish anything and overall makes you feel awesome if you have your estrogen levels in check.
>>
File: 1434142612223.jpg (140KB, 634x543px)
1434142612223.jpg
140KB, 634x543px
>>42418537
Injecting test hurts like fucking crazy thought

>inb4 No it doesn't, it's painless

I did one cycle and I was literally in agonizing pain every time I would inject. It would last for minutes as well.
>>
>>42416489
ostarine can make you blind
>>
I did one cycle of Ostarine a while back. 25mg a day for 30 days.

Never used anything else before, read good things about it so thought might aswell give it a try. Overall was ok, not overwhelming, I gained some mass and added some strenght.

About side effects, I literally had none, didnt do PCT either, most people said it wasnt needed.

Worth it? I suppose it beats any other supplement you can buy, but you wont gain alot
>>
>>42418570
I use 25g needles and don't have any post injection pain since the second week of my cycle.

I only got post injection pain because of shaky hands the first two weeks and Virgin muscle.

Now I only get mild discomfort in my glute for a day or two after injection.
>>
>>42418570
Another thing I noticed is that I don't feel the needle if I lube it with 1-2 small droplets of test right before injecting.

Image related, but way smaller droplets.
>>
>>42418582
Never heard of vision problems with ostarine, but I know s4 can cause permanent damage.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.