[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thought it was the rough old fashioned oats in my smoothies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>thought it was the rough old fashioned oats in my smoothies giving me masssive and loose shits and gas
>switch to the meme "quick one minute" oats
>shits just as massive loose and disgusting, also same gas

HOW ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO PUT OATS IN YOUR SMOOTHIES/SHAKES WITHOUT FUCKING UP YOUR DIGESTION THIS IS RUINING MY LIFE

I LOVE OATS. I WANT TO EAT OATS. BUT I CAN'T PUT UP WITH THE NASTY SHITS ANYMORE

IS ONE CUP OF OATS TOO MUCH, COULD THAT BE CAUSING IT
>>
>>42416005
Oats don't do that dude. What else are you adding?
>>
Oats are high in fiber, so either youre allergic to oats, or its something else...
>>
try fewer oats... maybe 1/2 cup or 1/4 cup?

anybody else here get painful/corrosive indigestion from oats?
>>
>>42416005
lel how bad them brraaaaps lad?
>>
Have you tried consuming the oats via your asshole. I'm fairly sure the process of breaking the fibers down will work the same way.
>>
>>42416041

I've been secretly trying to get my girlfriend to jump on oats meme just so I can get those oh so precious BRAAAPs out of her.
>>
>>42416005

Same problem here

I guess only squatz are for me
>>
What?

Oats literally make my shit to be completely smooth and easy to shit.
Seriously, sometimes it doesn't even break when coming out and it's really fucking long.
Yesterday I shat 30cm of shit and it didn't even fucking break over how much fiber was there in it.
>>
>smoothies
>Most likely consuming unhealthy amounts of whey and milk
>Extreme levels of dairy
>Probably a bit lactose intolerant
>>
>>42416017
>>42416032
what i dont get is a few years back in college, every day i would eat oatmeal with the same amount of same type of oats with same milk and peanut butter as the smoothies had and no issues.

and it's absolutely the oats. when i go without the smoothies and eat everything (except the oats) separately, my shits basically return to normal

>>42416083
that is what happens to me as well, when it comes out it's really long and burns a bit to come out, but the problem is that it's smooth and i guess leaves residue behind which i have to do a ton of patting/wiping to get off and even after all that and its clean, i have to go back a few hours later to re-wipe
>>
File: 1501944192324.jpg (53KB, 679x739px) Image search: [Google]
1501944192324.jpg
53KB, 679x739px
I have this problem too, I think it's the milk in my case.

When I was drinking a protein shake after every dinner I had horrible gas ALL day, then I cut those out and that left me with just oats+milk+peanutbutter. I still have diarrhea-like shits 8/10 times but the gas isn't killing me anymore.
>>
>>42416005
Oats give you solid fucking logs, the best most satisfying shits of my life. The rest of your diet must be fucked up.
>>
>>42416232
i thought it was milk too, but when i wouldnt have the smoothies and just have the milk through other means (cereal, glass, etc), even having more milk than i would have in the smoothie, im still fine
>>
File: madkeks.jpg (54KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
madkeks.jpg
54KB, 800x804px
>this entire thread
>>
>>42416005
Everyone here is wrong or half right.

Fiber does not make your shit harder. All it does is make you shit faster
Fiber gives you gut something to push against. More fiber=faster shits.
Too much fiber=shit doesn't have enough time to dry out=loose runny shits.

Fiber helps you have good shits if you're naturally clogged up. If you eat too much fiber without anything to slow down the poop, then it's going to be coming out of your ass before that bun is fully baked
>>
>>42416141
Oats don't fuck up your digestion it's impossible since they have quite a bit of fiber
>>
>>42416289
How do I slow down the poop.
>>
>>42416309
if you're running while you shit the shit will come out with less velocity relative to the toilet,
>>
File: 64 slices of american cheese.jpg (53KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
64 slices of american cheese.jpg
53KB, 320x480px
>>42416309
Cheese does.
I think meat does as well but I'm not sure.
>>
>>42416083

You forgot no homo
>>
>>42416309

Eggs and bananas have a binding effect
>>
>>42416005
its the peanut butter
>>
>>42416556
>no homo
>>
File: types-of-oats-1024x683.png (2MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
types-of-oats-1024x683.png
2MB, 1024x683px
Just use steel cut, pic related
>>
Soak your oats for 30 min before adding them to a shake. I had a similar problem, but recently started soaking my oats and I think it's helping.

Srs
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.