[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /superior/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_49.jpg (201KB, 1874x1245px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_49.jpg
201KB, 1874x1245px
>modified texas method strength training
>cardio on off days
>9 hours of high quality sleep a night
>wake up with the sunrise
>natty tan from running outside
>no alcohol
>no smoking
>fish and vegetables daily
>fruit based smoothie post workout
>fap one to two times a week
>mfw

What else do /fit/izens do to work towards becoming a superior human being?
>>
>>42413692
>>modified texas method strength training
aka "random shit I threw together"
>>cardio on off days
probably can't even run a mile under 4 minutes
>>9 hours of high quality sleep a night
that's too much dipshit
>>wake up with the sunrise
not before sunrise? this is how I know you don't do any real work
>>natty tan from running outside
just from running? very metro sexual of you to only get a tan when doing your gayboy runs, instead of naturally getting it from working outdoors
>>no alcohol
ah I see, a confirmed gayboy
>>no smoking
oh, advanced form of gayboy impressive
>>fish and vegetables daily
enjoy that mercury poisoning I guess
>>fruit based smoothie post workout
yea my little niece likes those too. you should try a protein based one next time. might allow you to gain some actual muscles gayboy
>>fap one to two times a week
lmao I thought gayboys were all sluts? you got lower labido than a 50yo women
>>mfw
ur the most famous gayboy on the planet? grats man
>>
>>42413692
>texas method and cardio

hahahahahahahahahahahaahah

oh wait, you were serious

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
>>
>>42413736
rly makes u think
>>
File: tips12.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tips12.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>42413736
EBINNNNNN
>>
File: boogie1.jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
boogie1.jpg
29KB, 480x270px
>>42413768
>t.
>>
>>42413692
Enjoy having no friends and being thought of as that one faggot who's "too serious about his health"
>>
File: 1496106039524.jpg (17KB, 296x376px) Image search: [Google]
1496106039524.jpg
17KB, 296x376px
>>42413928
>letting the opinions of the weak alter your life decisions
>>
>>42413692
I feel like if all this were true you'd be out making love to a supermodel or writing an epic novel or something and not shitposting. But if true, good shit bro, although alcohol is pretty dope
>>
>>42413692
>superior
>doesn't compete
You're jus a fucking casual
>>
>>42414033
>you'd be out making love to a supermodel
my financial status is /inferior/
and yeah alcohol can be nice but not when everytime you drink you wake up with no clue what happened last night having to clean up your path of destruction.
>>42414057
being superior is unattainable, it is simply working towards living a better lifestyle. I plan on doing a local powerlifting meet in a few months.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 599x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 599x489px
>>42414138
>>
>>42413692
>fap and not having sex

Yeah i guess among the permavirgins you could call urself superior
>>
>>42413692
>cardio >4 days/week
>bodyweight building only
>eggs, fruit, and veggies daily
>use oxford comma
><1lb red meat/month
>cold showers
>read every single day
>long-term learning goals
>floss

fistbump me, OP.
>>
>>42414243
>implying sex is something to work towards
once you get off the internet you realize sex comes very easy, there are apps that are made for the sole purpose of sex... i.e. tinder
The enlightened path is to choose not to chase tinder whores and find a qt shy gf whose not degenerate
>>42414244
mirin the long-term learning goals. Long term goals are an essential part of success. What sort of reading do you do?
>>
>>42413692
im getting there

Ive been lifting for around 4 years and my progress has stagnated after about 3.5/2.5/2.25/1.25 pl8s for reps. (quite pathetic for the time frame i know. Im ashamed to admit it)
So i have focused exclusively on getting perfect form for the last couple of months and fixing my injured knee (from leaning excessively forward on the squat) and feel like i will finally be able to make progress when its healed.

I drink maybe once every 2-3 months

Dont smoke

I do some form of excercise 6x per week

Restrict my faps to once a week (this was hard to achieve)

Diet is on point

Only thing that fucks with me is sleep. I get between 6-7 hours, sometimes less. I think its most likely the mixture of caffiene and having my computer hooked up to a TV in my room.
>>
>>42414325
limit your caffeine so that you dont take any 6 hours before you want to sleep.
The screens in your room could also be causing trouble falling asleep, if you have the space move them to a different area. If you cant do this then make sure all of the LEDs and lights are off. You want your room as dark as possible even little blue LEDs can fuck your sleep up
>>
>>42413736
>Not drinking
>Gay

Enjoy your low test and high bodyfat. Very manly.
>>
>>42413692
>>modified texas method strength training
Jonnie Candito's intermediate program
>>cardio on off days
Check
>>9 hours of high quality sleep a night
7-9h
>>wake up with the sunrise
The sun rises before 6am where I live so no
>>natty tan from running outside
Check
>>no alcohol
Meh, only when I go out.
>>no smoking
Check
>>fish and vegetables daily
Only fish on Fridays. Because God tells you so
>>fruit based smoothie post workout
Nope
>>fap one to two times a week
Nope
>>
>>42414278
Mostly I read academic literature, specifically scientific but occasionally social, political, or artistic, for professional and personal advancement. I also set aside an hour at least every night to read purely for pleasure. Those are mostly fantasy and sci-fi novels, occasionally graphic novels or technical manuals/perspectives/explorations about various hobbies I have.

You read a lot?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.