[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Auscwhitz to normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1501187384815.jpg (87KB, 1080x809px) Image search: [Google]
1501187384815.jpg
87KB, 1080x809px
How did you former skellies do it, I need help to apck on weight

185cm, 65kg

can't gain weight
>>
eat lots of fast food. 4 mcdoubles is my go-to post workout meal.
>>
>>42412597
>>42412626
Eat lots of fast food because it's tasty, unlike the horrible shake ideas people on this board claim to drink. That shit's nasty.
>>
eat more
but I bet you won't because you're a bitch, aren't you OP?
>>
>>42412597
>canet gaine weighte
Track calories for real, first of all. Get a good hard look at how much you're eating.
Me for example, I never ate too much, so compared to fatties and huge dudes, I can't eat that much in a single sitting, maybe it's mental maybe it's physical. I can eat a "sizeable portion", like 800 calories worth of pasta with pasta sauce for example, but past that, I eat slower and slower, gag reflex and shit.
The key is eat more meals per day, and make sure you eat enough every meal. Grab some snacks inbetween meals. Work up your diet over time, eating slightly more every meal. It's a third in your head, a third in your apetite (which can be influenced and increased over time) and a third just what your physical body is like, a dude who needs 3k cals per day maintenance wouldn't eat fucking 1500 calories naturally, they'd WANT to eat much more.

Go for high calorie dense foods too, that helps. Instead of low fat milk, get high fat milk. Instead of a sandwich with cheese and some cucumbers, put on some peanut butter. Instead of feeling "a little hungry" when sitting in front of your computer, snack casually on some nut-mix bag.

It's all in just tracking an estimate, finding out how much you use per day, and then going above that. Another thing i forgot to mention is CONSISTENCY. One day at 500 deficit isn't just "a pause in growth", it's a LOSS in growth. You're putting yourself TWO STEPS BACK rather than one forward. That's a huge difference.

Another tip is, actually go work out. Even if you're a skinnyfat DYEL, if you work out, your body (even though the workout itself wasn't that intensive and the amount of calories burned wasn't that high), will ask you to eat a lot more food than normal.

Track calories, switch out low calorie foods with higher calorie foods, eat many meals, be consistently at a caloric surplus, work out to increase apetite
>>
>>42412686
To add to this, think extremes.

One guy wants to gain weight, but only gets to eat two meals per day, and that meal consists of rice and veggies. He would have to eat 2 kilos of rice, and a few hundred grams of veggies every day to get above maintenance.

The other guy gets to eat 5 meals a day, and he gets to eat peanut butter, drink milk, eat beef, pasta and use sweeteners on his foods. With just a couple decently sized portions of pasta, he's already eaten more calories than the other guy would after eating half a kilo of rice. With JUST a liter of milk throughout the day, (full fat milk), that's another half of kilogram of rice in terms of calories.

Which one is it easier for to go at a caloric surplus?
>>
I've always had a big appetite so I can't really empathise with you here but just look up bulking foods on Google and eat loads of that, even when you're not particularly hungry.
>>
I was 184/69 dyel faggot when I went to prison. Startes lifting there, ate every meal and shit ton like the bigger inmates where really confused as skellington was munching more than them. Bought white chocolate from cantine and other snacks. Munched on them and worked out some more. Now I am at 86kg with 12% BF.
>>
>>42412686
What kind of faggot eats a cheese and cucumber sandwich?
>>
>>42413031
the worst kind!
>>
>>42412597
I was also light as fuck I know how it is.

Went from 136lbs to 163lbs in about a year. Obviously this is not all muscle but at the weight I was at more fat made me look better.

How'd I do it? I JUST FUCKING ATE MORE EAT MORE YOU FUCKING SKINNY CUNT EAT UNTIL YOU'RE SICK FUCK I HATE THESE THREADS CALORIES > CALORIES BURNT
>>
High fat and protein with carbbackloading or generally carbs in the evening to manage insi e wisely. Bieve me, you want slow gains. Dirty bulk will make you skinnyfat.
>>
>>42413031
The type of people who make these posts. I made it an example because many people think "I EAT A LOT!!" when they eat shit like that and feel "full" afterward, but in reality they've eaten half the calories as someone who went for more calorie dense food.
>>
>>42412597
Don't act eat that much fast food. But DO start counting calories, you are not eating enough, I never quite could eat enough.
Once I did, I gained 20lbs in ~5 months, and it was almost all sweet sweet muscle. I am 5'10" and eat 3300/day. You're 6" so depending on how often you lift, you're gonna need to eat at least that much.
You're probably gonna feel sick at some point while you adjust to eating like a fat ass. Just trust me, it's worth it man.
>>
>>42412597
186cm 71kg. Was 65kg.

Olive oil. Lots of beans. Peanut butter literally by the spoonful daily. If you really cant hit that 3000 cal then a simple mass gainer in milk is good.

Also side thing; get a tan. Seriously being lanky and untanned is horrid. Bottom of the barrel tier body. A tan makes a word of difference.

And dont be a faggot and fear fat like I did. 6 months down the drain because I didnt eat enough.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.