[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /nounderwear/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (89KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 500x635px
Here are some pros and cons of going /nounderwear/

Pros:
>balls and penis are free
>no pressure
>less sweating
>ventilation
>easier boners
>less dressing
>less chlotes to wash
>all in all feels nicer

Cons:
>if you need to take a piss outside, not shaking off properly may result in pee drops
>boners are harder to hide if they occur in a bad situation
>if for some reason pants need to be removed among other people, nothing hides your penis
>in shorts, wrong positioning may expose penis

All in all i decided that the pros outweigh the cons and decided to stop wearing underwear except when im in the gym.
>>
In cold weather you need underwear to keep you warm.

In hot weather you need it to prevent your ball sweat from seeping into your pants/shorts and making you smell like a testicle.

However there is this sweet in-between zone where you can just let it swing around freely.
>>
>>42412497
Dick outline too visible in pants. Seems nice though for dicklets/growers.
>>
i don't wear underwear in the summer. But I need to keep my ass warm in the winter.
>>
i frequently no underwear, im a dicklet tho
>>
>>42412497
No underwear and short shorts crew
>>
>>42412497
Enjoy CHAFING your most private of parts.
Enjoy SKID MARKS in the seat of your jeans.
Enjoy being MOCKED and SHUNNED when people find out you're a filthy animal that doesn't wear underwear.

Seriously of all the retarded-ass troll-memes that come through this place, this is at the top of the list of Most Retarded.
>>
>>42412497
>tfw grower but still bretty big flaccid
ill never be able to experience the no underwear feeling without having a massive bulge :c
>>
I just don't give a shit if people can see my dick through my pants anymore so I go no underwear to the gym. I notice a lot of women looking but no men looking
>>
>>42413081
>Enjoy SKID MARKS in the seat of your jeans.
Just wipe your arse you filthy faggot. Been no underwear for years and never had that

Chafing can be a prick though.
>>
>>42412497

>implying people seeing my dick is a bad thing
>>
Can poo when you need to when wearing shorts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZr0f1oxv6I
>>
>>42413081
Lmao at this retard
>>
Enjoy your saggy as fuck and damaged testicles.
>>
>>42412497
Freeballing is not worth the hassle, too many public accidents waiting to happen. Full on nudity when alone at your own place is godly, though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.