[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw wide hips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ryan-gosling-body.jpg (88KB, 343x645px) Image search: [Google]
ryan-gosling-body.jpg
88KB, 343x645px
>tfw wide hips
>>
>>42410987
>posts proof it doesn't have to fuck up your life
I get this from the Scandinavian side of the family. None of them are low-test beta fags. Get over it.
>>
>>42410987
You can always go fridge mode too and that looks awesome.
>>
>>42411017
got any examples of fridge mode? I've got wide hips and it fucks with my head in a daily basis. Would be nice to have some inspo
>>
>>42410987
i don't know if i have wide hips or if i have a lot of fat in my hip area
My body looks like a fucking hourlgass lol and i'm a male(male)
>>
wide hips skelly here. A lot of people say they are skelly, but are just skinny fat. Im legit skeleton mode. Life is suffering. Im going to make it though
>>
>>42411081
Don't have any names on the top of my head but there are a few pics that frequently get posted here. Their bodies always look really dense, thick, and powerful. Pack on a lot of muscle and have a healthy bodyfat level and you will look solid and unbreakable.
>>
File: Dmitry Klokov_1249305604_n.jpg (72KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dmitry Klokov_1249305604_n.jpg
72KB, 600x900px
>>42411081
KLOKOV
L
O
K
O
V
>>
>>42411146
KLOKOV is dream body and strength mane
>>
File: goalz.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
goalz.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>
>>42411013
>Post proof that you have to be lean in order to look good
>>
>>42411185
What's the point of having that physique if you have to live with such a retarded face. The guy looks like having an IQ if 65.
>>
>>42411013
What does it have to do with Scandinavian origins? Genuinely curious
>>
>>42411081
>>
>>42411217
So get lean. Anyone can do it.
>>
>>42411241
well imagine that face without the physique. can't get rid of the face, but you can improve everything else
>>
>>42411271
I'm trying. Currently at 2000kcal. Abs looking good, but still quite a lot of fat around the love handles and lower back.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.