[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /fit/ should i bulk or cut??? Be honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

sup /fit/ should i bulk or cut??? Be honest
>>
cut your hair
>>
Why bulk when you have nothing to build on? Work on progress first and when you actually have a solid plan and fitness routine then bulk, stop going 5 steps ahead when you're new to this.
>>
>>42409578

You need to start lifting.
>>
you should work out etc
>>
>>42409578
Why do dyel faggots think they deserve an entire thread? You look like you've never lifted. This isn't an interesting thread for anyone but you.
>>
OP here. I've been lifting for a year fuck you faggots
>>
>>42409578
you look about 5'2, thats your main issue
just stand on your tippy-toes, point both arms in the air and whisper "grow, grow, grow". repeat for 5 sets
>>
>>42409715
Then quit, you're short and a year in but look like someone who's only been lifting a month/or two.
>>
You guys are mad i look better than you fags every will keyboard warriors
>>
File: 1410835919596.gif (490KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410835919596.gif
490KB, 167x250px
bruh you're literally a leaner version of me

consider your goals and long term objectives, are you comfortable changing your diet? you need a clear cut plan based on what you eat right now and how you can cut things out or supplement them

how is your progression on compound lifts? if you still aren't at the level you want, continue to "bulk" and decide at which point you want to start cutting
>>
>>42409578
Cut down to 10%. Maintain 2 weeks. Lean bulk to 15%. Maintain 2 weeks. Repeat for years, then roid.
>>
>>42409928
You have the face symmetry of someone beaten in the face with a shovel and have uneven pecs and arms, your eyebrow droops and you have hair even a bald man wouldn't want.

You're small and weak and nobody wishes they were you.
>>
Why would you post a picture of someone you don't like so we can flame him? This person probably looks a lot better than you
>>
>>42410970

woweee, you need to get off of 4chan
>>
>>42411539
this is a test of your resolve faggot, you'll never make it if you can't deal with anonymous words on a screen making you feel bad about yourself.
>>
>>42410970
>This much salty autism
go back to r9k you sad sack of shit.

Op ignore these fools, there is more than 10 threads per day dedicated to random useless shit unrelated to fitness on this board.
Now for cutting/bulking, go for a bulk if youve stalled on lifts, go for a cut if you want dem mires. Id personally be at a maintenance untill i have more mass
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.