[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goldberg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Day 1

Heavy Cleans
Light Snatches
Olympic Squats
Weighted Back Extensions
Neck Braces

Day 2

Heavy Snatches
Light Cleans
Close-Grip Incline Barbell Press
Weighted Dips
Neck Braces

Day 3

Behind The Neck Push Presses
T-Bar Rows
Weighed Close-Grip Pull-Ups
Standing Sit-Ups

Day 4

High Pulls
Military Press
Dumbell Clean and Press
Decline Dumbell Press
Standing Sit-Ups

Bill Goldberg never trained longer than one hour per session.
He drank up to 15 bottles off water per day.
Bill’s diet was extremely high in protein, but low in fat.
Sleep and naps are a very big part of the equation for Goldberg.
>>
>>42408943
just don't forget your horse meat and test
>>
>Shakes are the same. I’m going four scoops of super-gainer Muscle Milk powder. Like, gnarly amounts of protein. Some branched-chain amino acids. A banana in each shake. Six to seven strawberries, a little bit of honey, some oatmeal powder, and a little bit of peanut butter powder.

Well, the fans definitely appreciate it, and I definitely appreciate it as the one interviewing you right now. So break it down for me. What does a typical day look like when it comes to your meals?

>Well, the first breakfast I had today, I had six servings of oatmeal, 20 blueberries, and a couple tablespoons of honey on it. Then I trained. Afterwards, I had twelve eggs with two yolks, six pieces of bacon, four pieces of gluten-free toast with avocado. Then a shake. After that I had two gluten-free pizzas with loads and loads of hamburger meat for protein on top of it. Then another shake. My son and I are about to go to Muay Thai, but on the way we’re going to have some pho. Some soup and noodles, some shrimp. Then I’ll do some training at Muay Thai and on the way home we’ll get some pho again for dinner, because the wife hasn’t eaten it yet today. Then I’ll do the family thing, and then I’ll eat again.
>>
File: IMG_1799.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1799.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
(((Goldberg)))
>>
File: 10522454.jpg (27KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
10522454.jpg
27KB, 500x473px
>>42408943
>/fit/ now has me so jaded that Goldberg looks slightly beyond dyel and bloated
>>
Is it just his pose or is one trap actually twice the size of the other? How does that even happen?
>>
File: 1473641410417.jpg (91KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473641410417.jpg
91KB, 477x600px
>>42409351
>/pol/faggots
>>
Dude was Xbox hueg. Freakishly strong, too.

He doesnt look huge in pics, though. His proportions are not like a bodybuilder. He was a football player so was always more like that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWGJAMjiYs
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.