[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /baldlet/? I have been a strong norwood 3 since I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

File: bald-pepe.png (233KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bald-pepe.png
233KB, 480x480px
Who here /baldlet/?

I have been a strong norwood 3 since I was at least 20 years old. Before that I was pretty unaware I was losing hair.

Now it is getting to me. The only viable option left is to get swole and buzz it off with a low guard. Maybe look into SMP to restore my hairline artificially. Unfortunately I am current lanklet mode.

23 years old and it is really getting to me. Depression symptoms, not feeling worthy, hate going out, hate seeing my reflection etc. How do you cope with it? I just can't imagine myself dealing with it if it gets much worse.

To keep this /fit/ related: will working out and getting swole make your head bigger? I have a small head and I am worried as well getting swole would look ridiculous if I have a small head and a somewhat weak jaw.
>>
I just clean shave with a razor every day or two, simple, looks fine because I have an okay head and build. Lots of chicks dig it, specifically black chicks for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_8026.jpg (194KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8026.jpg
194KB, 750x1334px
I'm just gonna get rich, and hop on gear in a few years
>>
i just buzz cut with clippers no guard looks fresh especially with a beard

also i should say i found out im vitamin D deficient perhaps you guys are too and it may have cause the balding
>>
>>42408547
forget to say get blood tested
>>
>>42407965
Shave your head and grow a beard. That should solve your weak jaw problem. Also, no one thinks your head is shaped weird except you.

Don't neglect your neck muscles either. A thick neck can really help you pull off the bald look.

>buzz it off with a low guard
Used to do this, now I just clean shave it once a week.
>>
I think I'm getting a bald spot and I'm seeing more scalp if I look in the mirror with my hair wet.
Anyone here have experience with minoxodil?
>>
>>42407965

You can make your neck thicker by working out. I too am bald at 23. I never gave a shit about my hair or going bald. I was lucky, since I kept a buzzcut my whole life so it didnt affect my self image. I get told I look just like a young Vin Diesel ALL the time by complete strangers in public. I shit you not, I could be his twin.

If you are bald, your only choice is to get fucking HUGE and keep a close shave.
>>
File: 1498016984385.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498016984385.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>42408343

>mfw almost 28 and have more hair than this
>>
but how could you possibly be happy if you had all your hair again when you now know that you look shitty without it?

that having hair is literally hiding who you really are?
>>
>>42408615
How do you get a thicker neck?
>>
File: IMG_0509.jpg (264KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0509.jpg
264KB, 1280x960px
If you fall for the hair transplant meme, do a ton of research.
Went to a hairrestorationnetwork 'coalition' surgeon and got botched.
Doesn't look that bad at the front since the surgery doesn't scar much, but the donor scar is huge, only got a small number of grafts too
>>
I'm 100% totally bald at age 25.

People assume I'm a few years older.

I'd rather have hair, but i think i still manage to look pretty good. I get girls easy enough, better than a few years what when i was clinging onto my rapidly disappearing hair.
>>
>>42408615
>once a week.
Not often enough, as soon as your hair is visible you age 10 years.
>>
I was balding like fuck from the age of about 17. Just get it over with - felt like total shit with anxiety about my hair for years until I started shaving it off. Felt weird for a few weeks but afterward I feel so much better and look a lot younger.

Being a young baldy is sort of suffering, but everyone thinks you're hardcore and you save a lot of cash in barber money. At least maintain stubble on the face though and don't shave your eyebrows if you don't want to look like a fucking mutant.
>>
>>42407965
26 here. Started going bald around 23. Its noticable as shit now but ive made peace with it. I go with the buzz cut for now but will likely start getting a clean shave while trying not to be a fatass.
>>
>>42407965
24 y/o. I started buzzing w/ no guard a couple of years ago. It doesn't look great, but it looks 100x better than having a huge bald spot on the back of your head in your 20s
>>
File: chris-crown.jpg (77KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
chris-crown.jpg
77KB, 600x410px
>>42413358
people can see the crown even if you are clean shaven
we all may as well kill ourselves
>>
>getting boba
>4 year old girl and her dad sitting down eating ice cream
>"Daddy! That man has no hair!!! hehehehehe"
>>
Why the FUCK is this shit not considered a disease?!

Every western health official should be put to death for not doing more to combat this shit. It's a fucking JOKE that people still suffer from this life ruining disease in 2017.

Hairloss before 50 is a far, far bigger problem than 90% of shit that currently receives funding.
>>
File: sadjonsnow.jpg (102KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
sadjonsnow.jpg
102KB, 490x368px
>>42413717
thought about this too some time ago. I'm balding too. when I take off my cap my friends go usally "wooooah dude... it gets worse" and I die a little inside everytime.

I caused severe anxiety problems and I lack confidence nowadays.

However this shit is not relevant. better fund all the little 14year olds who wanna change sex
>>
>>42413845
then you have shitty friends
If I see someone who is super short, has grey hair etc I don't go full retard saying
>whoaa dude, you're a total manlet/you look like a grandpa with those hair

change friends
but I agree with the second part, luckily where I live there is no funding for the degenerates
>>
File: 20170726_081053.jpg (832KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_081053.jpg
832KB, 2560x1440px
Would you guys consider Norwood 3 as "too bad"?
Dad has a NW3 and grandpa had a "Mature" hairline (NW2).
18yo here, pic Is me
>>
>>42413845
>>42413887
wow fuck you, drug addiction and gender dysphoria barely cost anything to treat and frequently lead to early deaths when left untreated. nobody has died from going bald
>>
>>42407965
26. shaved my head for the first time. i hated my hair anyway and girls think i look better bald.
>>
File: truecel hero.jpg (206KB, 831x486px) Image search: [Google]
truecel hero.jpg
206KB, 831x486px
>>42414016
>nobody has died from going bald
uhhh.....
>>
>>42414016
doesn't mean other people should pay for trannies and drug addicts, fuck em
>>
>>42413412
gotta bic that shit, if mine were ever at that point I'd just laser the rest off
>>
>>42413936

High Hairline isn't bad, particularly with a haircut that makes it less pronounced (buzz or combover)

It's the thinning hair/ crown that looks like shit
>>
>>42414663
Actually my forehead is quite small, the angle makes it look worse than it actually is, but you're right, might have to combover
>>
File: 20170806_122805.jpg (389KB, 1123x794px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_122805.jpg
389KB, 1123x794px
I'm 23 and can see my hairline starting to thin in the same pattern as my dad's.
He's 57 in the picture on the right, he told me he has the exact same thing happen when he was 22 and it almost completely stopped until he hit his 50s, which is true. He had pretty good coverage my whole childhood. I'm still a bit worried about it but I'm confident enough in my jaw and brow to buzz it eventually.
>>
>>42414767
you'll end up way worse than your dad I can already tell, your sides are way further back than his
>>
>>42414038
I love this picture so much

>>42414016
sure they have you mentally ill weirdo.
>>
>girls always tell me that I look more handsome when I let what's left of my hair grow out
>tfw I'm so insecure about my miserable hair that I shave it all off anyway.
>>
Fuck these threads make me so anxious. I haven't started losing my hair but I worry about it every day. I'll probably off myself once it starts to go.
>>
>tfw nice skull shape
My heart goes out to baldbros who don't have an aesthetic cranium.
>>
>>42408547
Vitamin D deficiency causes balding, this is a well known fact.
>>
File: elonmusk wig.jpg (48KB, 602x441px) Image search: [Google]
elonmusk wig.jpg
48KB, 602x441px
Sides are pretty receded and lost a lot off hair density and I'm only 20.

Don't care tough, whatever happens happens, it's out off my control.

If it bothers me much will do the same as pic related and get a hair system, no way I'm fucking with my body taking finasterede, even if it causes no symptoms, I'm not fucking with my sperm in the long run.
>>
>elevated test levels cause you to lose hair
Wtf kind of cruel joke is this?
>>
>>42416042
>Don't care tough, whatever happens happens, it's out off my control.

It's not out of your control, retard. There are so many ways to stop hair loss and many of them quite effective.
>>
File: HAIR.jpg (231KB, 2088x1028px) Image search: [Google]
HAIR.jpg
231KB, 2088x1028px
>>42416107
Give me one that doesn't envolve finasterede, minox doesn't work long term.
>>
>>42416044
This isn't true, are you a jew? What kind off subversion is this?

Having the genes for hair follicles that are susceptible to dht is what causes it, you stupid jew.
>>
>>42416173
Pumpkin seeds are suppose to do a decent job, but they just do the same as finasteride, so I don't see why people wouldn't just take that instead.

There's also RU58841, which is a bit more experimental, but shows a lot of promise.

Anyway, I don't get why people would rather let their hair get raped away and become lifelong betabuck virgins instead of just taking Finasteride. I take it without any side-effects. Even if you get side-effects, you can just discontinue use and you're back to normal.
>>
>>42416185
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_hair_loss
>Male pattern hair loss is believed to be due to a combination of genetics and the male hormone dihydrotestosterone.
>>
>>42414016
why do you think men commit suicide so much more than women?

obv it's the bald
>>
>>42415995
yea right,also don't forget to drink more water buddeh, it's gonna help for sure
>>
File: n0ckym5pcxykybmxicnc.jpg (23KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
n0ckym5pcxykybmxicnc.jpg
23KB, 620x400px
>>42407965

Protip: if you are an alpha then losing your hair means jack shit, if you are worried about it you were never gonna make it anyway
>>
>>42416203
Because I have a well defined jaw and I'm southern european, I'm built, I look good with a buzz cut since I have a great jaw, I'm not a jawlet northen cuck, I FUCK SHIT UP.

>>42416317
Yea you dumb retard that's what I'm saying.
>>
>>42416463
there is only so much in terms of looks you can bypass with behavior confidence etc.
if you are an ugly bald motherfucker with a fucked up headshape you can act like an alpha but you're gonna come off as a total tryhard
>>
>>42416463
That man looks like he's trying to remember if he wiped his ass.
>>
If your face is ugly, hair doens't matter

All you need is a good chin, jawline and cheekbones
>>
>>42416660
I am known for my jaw pretty much, but I'd still look terrible bald. Forehead size/shape and stuff is extremely important, too, and that's where I fail.

If you'll look good bald, then just embrace it.
>>
>>42416702
>not knowing who Vic Mackey is
>>
>>42416820
>I'm proud of myself because I watch the shield.
>>
>>42416705
My face isn't ugly
>>
>>42414016
> drug addiction
yes

>gender dysphoria
no. These people should be gassed for attentionwhoring
>>
How much will getting swole do for your jaw? If I have a weak jawline as 16-18% body fat will getting swole have good potential for getting a strong jawline? I think my head shape is diamond or heart rather than square.
>>
>>42417854
no amount of muscles will make your bones bigger, when will you guys understand it,
you can kill yourself and hope that in next life you are born with chadthundercock jaw/chin, that's all
>>
>>42417896
obv nothing will make your bones bigger but reduced fat and maybe muscles in the area could improve? i know shit though
>>
>>42417909
reduced fat can help to show your bones better, but if you already know that your jaw/chin is too small, lowering your bf will only expose it even more, the same goes for people with lightbulb heads, low body fat makes their lower face even smaller but there is very little fat around your skull and they look even more ridiculous
>>
>>42417854
gotta beard up if you got that weak chin son
>>
>>42417964
>>42417978
tfw cant even grow a nice beard. maybe in five years or my next life. it's not really my chin as much as my jaw. that diamond skull.
>>
Femanon here
I personally really like bald guys, especially if they are /fit/. Its very masculine. Don't worry about it senpai!
>>
I still rock the comb-over but it's getting to the point where I'm starting to look like an overworked accountant.
>>
>>42407965
The correct term here would be /hairlet/.
>>
My hairline has been re-growing since I started using minoxidil for my beard.
I know it works different for everyone but my ridiculous widow peaks have started to fill in somewhat, and my high hairline has started to grow some more hair at the bottom, it looks noticeably better.
>>
I'm going to be that anon that recommends balding anons go on fin. When you do the math, a very low percentage of men have issues. Been on it for almost 2 years now once I noticed my hair was thinning.
>>
>>42413717

It really baffles me that there isn't a cure, or even just a robust treatment, for male pattern baldness in 2017.
You would be a billionaire overnight if you could patent a method to put new DHT immune hair in that you didn't have to take pills to keep and looked natural.
We can wirelessly communicate with strangers halfway around the world with wallet-sized supercomputers, but we can't put some fucking hair on some dude's head. How the fuck did that happen?
>>
>>
>>42418581
>5head
>chinlet
still manages to look good
I guess it's the short midface
>>
>>42416799
>I'm known for my jaw
heh
>>
File: 20170806_201035.jpg (105KB, 770x318px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_201035.jpg
105KB, 770x318px
>>42414822
His is just grown out more while mine is buzzed down.
Also his head is gigantic.
>don't talk to me or my hairline ever again
>>
>>42419281
You still have some nice hair anon.
>23 year old being jelly here
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.