[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of Brosciencelife? Are you a swoly /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
What does /fit/ think of Brosciencelife? Are you a swoly /fit/?
>>
old meme
>>
I am unironically aiming to have his body.

The Bros VS videos are entertaining. I'm not looking for lifting advice on YouTube, so watching two bros fuck around in the gym and doing stupid shit is enjoyable.

Not to mention, the guy has a really good grasp on producing comedy sketches.
>>
>>42408148
Yeah, I mean he got the attention of The Rock. The man knows how to make comedy. If only that pilot wasn't such a Office clone, the chick that looked like Ariana Grande was cut tho.
>>
>>42408376
*cute

Fuck I'm drunk.
>>
>>42407864
Dom knows his shit and makes it hilarious. If you get the sarcasm in his videos then you can learn something.
>>
I heard he uses steroids or prohormones. Also does anyone know where to get prohormones?
>>
File: that first sip of the day.jpg (35KB, 479x486px) Image search: [Google]
that first sip of the day.jpg
35KB, 479x486px
>>42407864
he only looks good when he's flexing, the rest of the time he looks dyel. How is this possible?? I look about the same when flexing vs not flexing
>>
I genuinely find him funny. His "What is a pump" video is my favorite.
>>
>>42408537
The curse of the natty
>>
File: 1500855059360.jpg (53KB, 750x873px) Image search: [Google]
1500855059360.jpg
53KB, 750x873px
>>42408537
>how is this possible???
Because he is natty
>>
>>42408376
what pilot? he made a show?
>>
>>42407864

He gets smaller with every video.
>>
>>42408657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C611nWEzTu8

Enjoy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.