[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how bad is smoking for my gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images[1].jpg (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
12KB, 318x159px
how bad is smoking for my gains
>>
>>42407142
It's probably not as bad as alcohol. And I know plenty of people that drink and are jacked with six packs. But blunts are probably the unhealthiest way you could consume cannabis.
>>
>tfw I've been smoking cigars and they completely take my mind off eating
Good weight loss supp, them stogies be.
>>
>>42407142
If you are going to smoke weed just do it in a way that filters the smoke as much as possible.

If it gives you the munchies for Taco Bell or makes you skip/have a lazy workout than I suggest stopping.
>>
>>42407173
Seriously? I love cigars but using them always makes me crazy hungry after about an hour
>>
>>42407142
you should do some research into weed's estrogenic properties at the very least: https://www.bing.com/search?q=marijuana+phytoestrogen&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=marijuana+phytoestrogen&sc=0-18&sk=&cvid=F86AA2F78472412B8296F863B7E4040D
>>
>>42407199
Yeah, the aftertaste of a full bodied cigar just puts me off eating for hours. I'm not sure why.
>>
>>42407142
i smoke fairly regularly, never skip workouts

got a friend who smokes about the same as me, almost half a foot shorter, and weighs about forty more pounds than i do
>>
>>42407173
How green is that cig?
>>
>>42407216
nicotine is supresses hunger. ballet dancers and models have done this for ages
@thread
the only downside of MJ to bodybuild i would gess is the greater estrogen activity it gives
>>
Just don't be a faggot and practice moderation
>>
smoking anything isn't healthy at all, but if you consume it in other ways it can help, depending on the strain. I took a tiny piece of an edible before my workout yesterday and it was awesome. Felt invincible.
>>
>>42408127
>2017
>people still perpetuating the strain meme
Please die.
The thc:cbd ratio of weed is entirely dependent on how long you let it flower.
Using this to "predict" effects is literally horoscope tier placebo garbage.
>>
I smoke weed occassionally. Its nice to let all stress go and fully relax every once in a while. I dont feel like it has hindered my gains alot, the problem is just that usually the day after smoking it I feel too lazy and unmotivated to go to the gym. And even if I force myself, my workouts are shitty
>>
File: 1214231323.jpg (26KB, 290x291px) Image search: [Google]
1214231323.jpg
26KB, 290x291px
if smoking makes you a lazy fuck, like myself, just smoke after you workout.

The key to smoking and not having it interfere with your life is to get all the important shit done and then smoke.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.