[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carb refeeds while cutting: should you do it the day before a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Bagels.jpg (24KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bagels.jpg
24KB, 450x300px
Carb refeeds while cutting: should you do it the day before a workout or the day of? To me, it makes sense to do it the day before so you have a ton of energy for the workout.
>>
>>42398933
If you're on keto you should space your carbs around your workout to replenish glycogen stores during and after. Read Lyle McDonald's book.
>>
>>42398933
I would say after weight lifting, to get the most recovery out of the glycogen
>>
>>42398957
Wouldn't it be a solid choice to refeed the day before so you have solid glycogen levels during the workout?
>>
>>42398933
>>42398980

Read Lyle McDonalds chapters in "Ketogenic Diet" in the section "CKD". And get a copy of "Ultimate Diet 2.0". first result on Google is a PDF.
The best system I'm doing since a couple of weeks and actually many of Lyle's work is used in the industry without giving him credit. Bodyopus by Duchaine, a friend of Lyle McDonald was the first "Carb cycling ketogenic diet" many atheletes are using and reselling you yearly as something new.

UD 2.0 is actually 4 days low carb low fat and depletion of glycogen and on the 4th day in the afternoon the carb up period begins over the next 3 days. You have a last tension depletion workout on let's say Thursday morning (4th day AM) and after that your carb up begins - for many it's over 1000 carbs in the first 24 hours- then Friday you are free of training and on Saturday you get in the gym to get a glycogen overload. Read the book - it is only about 70 pages and really really good. It works. It explains everything.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.