[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

losing weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Hands.png (464KB, 1100x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Hands.png
464KB, 1100x1327px
Is it possible to drop 15 pounds (of fat) in 10 days?
what kind of caloric deficit would that require.

I'm 220 looking to drop to 205 for the start of my fall sport season, I'm an endomorph and need advice bros.

I'm open to all suggestions?
>>
>>42398117
Water fasting , as long as you've got extra fat and aren't fucking anorexic you can water fast as long as you know you'll have excess fat. you can expect to lose between 1 to 3 lbs a day as your body will use the fat storages to supply it's self
>>
>>42398139
I've tried that for the past two days, today and yesterday, but i caved on the fast at 9pm yesterday and 6pm today for various reasons. any tips on how to hold the fast?
>>
>>42398117
selfbump
>>
>>42398117
What sport? If its anything but wrestling I dont see a point Also you aren't going to lose 15 lbs of pure fat in 10 days. You can lose a bunch of water weight if that matters
>>
>>42398198
its for water polo, i want to be faster and losing weight will do that easier than gaining muscle. I know it won't all be fat but i still want to lose 15.
>>
>>42398171
water fasting is not only a physical change but also a mental change, before when i first attempted water fasting the first 200 times i kept failing before 48 hours so i decided to try something different that worked

if you're fat like how i used to be, try to think of food as something that is halting your weight loss like how cigarettes are something that are ruining your health (if that makes sense) also try to drink no less than 2 liters a day (8 glasses) and to prevent hyponatremia put a little pinch of salt on your tongue every day or two it also helps headaches, lightheadness and nausea, basically the last thing i'd do is try to stop thinking about food as much as possible
>>
>>42398117

Just eat DNP. If you die, you die. If you live, you lose 15 lbs in 10 days.
>>
Meth?
>>
>>42398249
should i try to hold the fast all 10 days?
how long did you go?
>>
>>42398335
This, like a shounen. If you don't survive you were too weak if you live you are strong.
>>
>>42398362
My max was about 37 days because i had a FUCKLOAD of weight to lose , it was hard as fuck day 1-4 and day 34-37. how long you go entirely depends on you, if you have substantial fat or even some slight belly fat go for it but if you're borderline skinny/boney try to be on the safe side and do less, the guy on the bottom is a good example of skinny fat, the fatter you are the longer you should fast
>>
>>42398409
I'm fatter than that guy but I'm more muscular as well. last time i had my body fat percentage done i as at like 20%, so i could probably lose 20-25 pounds.

Ill try to do the entire ten days starting from now.

i can understand the "food is whats holding me back" thought, i used that myself.

do you have any other tips besides that? i really want to do this so any little bit will help a lot.
>>
>>42398480
Get busy

Do things that won't make you think in food. Dont keep food in your house.
>>
>>42398117

I installed MyFitnessPal and it's made me accountable to myself. I'm eating 1500 calories a day, my BMR is 1780. I've lost 12 pounds in 24 days.

Not sure how much fat I've lost. I just got my scale that calculates bodyfat % in the mail today. I'm at 208 with 30% bodyfat right now and I'm looking forward to continuing my cut. Hoping to get down to 200 @ 25% by the end of next month.
>>
>I waited until august to get ready for my fall sports seasons

fuck off

if you have this mindset you were never going to make it in the first place

and no, you can't drop 15 pounds in 10 days without fucking dying
>>
>>42398171
Try willpower you fat piece of shit
>>
>>42398480
same guy that posted the 37 day reply, basically there's no magic secret or tip i can give you, it's literally all up to you, if you're good at adapting to change or have strong willpower you'll do fine , you need motivation to start but use discipline to keep it going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMnMp-d5pKs
>>
>>42398117

It's easily manageable but it wont be very enjoyable for you - buy a good multivitamin and then stop eating. Drink a lot of water in general and anytime you get hungry drink a glass or two. Mix a teaspoon of salt into a glass and have that either every day or every other day.
Expect:
>headaches, faintness, nausea, irritability, inability to sleep
The above wont work unless you have a lot of willpower, an alternative to this is to eat but not more than 1,200 a day, despite what people might say on here this wont hurt you if you're doing it for such a short period. You'll lose a bit less weight doing this but still a considerable amount though i think it'd take slightly longer for you to start seeing a result. Make sure you're doing cardio every day as well, at the very least go for a long walk.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.