[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does being strong work? Do weights start to feel lighter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: deadlift-shins.jpg (76KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
deadlift-shins.jpg
76KB, 1109x614px
How does being strong work? Do weights start to feel lighter or do you just have a higher capacity?
>>
>>42397865
The higher the weight, the heavier it feels, but your capacity increases.
>>
>>42397865
The same weight will never feel lighter until you've lifted more weight than it.
>>
It's all relative.

A strong person deadlifting 650lbs feels the same way a skinny person feels deadlifting 100lbs.

Any weight below the 650lbs mark for the strong person will feel fairly easy to lift. Just like anything the skinny person lifts under 100lbs will feel easy for him.
>>
weights do start to feel lighter AND your capacity increases

my warmup sets are like butter all the way up to around 140kg where after then it starts to feel a bit slower and grindy
>>
>>42397865
t. dyel
>>
>>42397963
e.yy?
>>
>>42397912
>A strong person deadlifting 650lbs feels the same way a skinny person feels deadlifting 100lbs.
Nigga you're retarded. Deadlifting 600 is never easy, period. A 100 1RM, 300 1RM and 600 1RM aren't equally hard (relative to the lifter's ability), your work capacity increases a lot with training.
>>
>>42398116
>Deadlifting 600 is never easy

No shit. No one is saying the weight is relative (in the way you mean), you fucking retard. But to someone who's never lifted before that 100lbs would be like what the 600lbs is to the dedicated lifter i.e: hard to lift. Now that relation is due to the person, not the necessarily the weight.

Of course 600lbs and 100lbs is fucking miles away between weight.
>>
>>42398179
>But to someone who's never lifted before that 100lbs would be like what the 600lbs is to the dedicated lifter i.e: hard to lift.
Again, no, you completely misunderstood my post.
A guy that can lift 600 lifting 600 is significant harder than a guy that can lift 100 lifting 100.
>>
File: boardie_on_his_feet.webm (2MB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
boardie_on_his_feet.webm
2MB, 540x960px
>>42397865
Weights feel lighter, yes

>capacity
Too many syllables bra just lift the weight lmao
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.