[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat "people"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
are fats human or mutants
>>
>>42396617
He will succeed.
>>
>>42396617
subhuman
>>
Dudes name was Larry. He never made it. He's dead now.

Rip fatty bo batty
>>
>>42396617
Sub-humans with no drive,will and logical thinking skills. Almost retarded in how they view the world. They fabricate any excuse,no matter how stupid, to not accomplish anything in life.
>>
Dude... if powerlifting is all about just benching bar-chest, why don't powerlifters get fat as fuck sumo style and then they would practically have their tits on the bar from racked position
>>
>>42399284
You just described all powerlifters
>>
File: 1437697007508.jpg (188KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1437697007508.jpg
188KB, 958x660px
Only in the past century has becoming shaped like a planet been the norm. A hundred years ago you would be considered a freak of nature if you were even obese.
Honestly the main reason for this is because most first world countries have an over abundance of food when generations ago we only had enough to get by unless you were wealthy.
>>
>>42399359
Kek. I suppose you're right
>>
>>42399363
You're extremely delusional if you think this. Being that huge is far from the norm, and ham planets like that are still looked at as disgusting, weak freaks. The world doesn't cater to people like that.
>>
>>42399934
>Being that huge is far from the norm
you've never been to the states Jean Valjean, we have more food than you french fucks, that's why we are fat.
>>
>>42400132
I work a fast food joint in the states. The number of people that size that come in over the course of an entire day could be counted on my hands.
>>
>>42400150
The number of people that size i have seen in my entire life can be counted on one hand. All were white or black foreigners

t. Asian land
>>
File: 1493780943196.jpg (36KB, 320x426px) Image search: [Google]
1493780943196.jpg
36KB, 320x426px
>>42399934
Circus fat men were literally a humanoid abomination to be laughed at.

Now there's people around bigger and fatter, yet it's supposed to be OK.
>>
>>42400170
Now compare those circuis freaks with any picture taken in public.
There will always be someone who dwarfs the freaks of the last century.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.