[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nani the fuck.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
nani the fuck.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
I feel like shit everyday.
I'm tired, without the willpower to anything and when I step in my in-house gym, I just walk back to my room.

At first I thought I just had to deal with it and admit defeat, but no.
Not today.
I will take testosterone but I don't know shit about this, I'm been searching on the Internet and it seems there's 3 types, enanthate, proprionate and cypionate.

What should I use? Yeah I want to lose some fat and gain muscle, but the main thing is that I've read that test improves our mental capabilities, we become more active, more vivid. I want that.
>>
>>42396325
Go to a doc and have your levels checked. Maybe you can get it prescribed, or maybe it's all in your head.
>>
Take all 3 to cover the spread. What can go wrong. Next stop Gainesville brah.
>>
Do you drink milk ? Casein has casomorphins in it and it can make you feel lethargic.
>>
>>42396325
Test-e is a safe bet. It's kinda like a slow release formula. You can pin every Monday morning and stay pretty steady.
Just remember once you are on, your odds of ever coming off are slim, so make sure it's something you really want.
>>
>>42396325
stop smoking weed and drinking coffee for 1 month
>>
>>42400376
This
>>
Maybe get tested to see if you're anaemic or B12 deficient. Both of those can cause tiredness/brain fog. This is really a conversation you need to have with your doctor, bro.
>>
>>42396325
It's could be depression,
get that shit checked.
>>
>>42400376
>coffee

W-why?
>>
>>42401758
not him, but he was probably addicted to caffein
>>
>>42396325
Move out
>>
>>42396325
>I'm tired, without the willpower to anything and when I step in my in-house gym, I just walk back to my room.
>Rather than fixing the problem by looking at diet, sleep or medical issues proceeds to go to 'lets fuck my body up with MORE drugs senpai'
You'll be dead in a few years if you keep up being this stupid
>>
inject 100mg of tren into your pee hole every day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.