[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shots fired by Varg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Do churches burnLets find out.png (33KB, 531x457px) Image search: [Google]
Do churches burnLets find out.png
33KB, 531x457px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Po7lFDF9H0

How will /fit/ ever recover, btfo by uncle Vargdalf
>>
File: 1495688481007.jpg (119KB, 690x520px) Image search: [Google]
1495688481007.jpg
119KB, 690x520px
>>42395514
RIP /fit/. It was all for nothing.
>>
Stop burning Churches.
>>
>>42395514
sorry, i dont listen to ANY dyels when it comes to bodybuilding, idc who they are
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
Stop lifting weights
>>
hopefully this will get /pol/tards out of /fit/ now
>>
Varg is an autistic welfare leech.
>>
The way he talks about the topic is retarded, but in essence he is right.
We live in a great time of great comfort, where we have the privilege to make excessive gains to look better, be stronger, improve our image, improve our social situation, and so on.
But at the same time, we are disarmed, defenseless and helpless because it's not really useful to be big and be able to lift heavy things in 4 different ways per se. Besides, the motivation of most is either "tfw no gf", "me small, me want be big", or "I want to cure my depression". It's used to heal a hurt ego most of the time, and it really serves no purpose in the long run. Most gym goers would barely be able to climb a tree without gassing out.
He is also right about the whole survivalist thing. In the long run, a person like Roye Goldschmidt will be able to maintain his physique, strength and endurance WHILE putting it to use sneaking around, running, fighting, scavenging, climbing, etc. And while Ido Portal is a Jew and a fucking hack, it's true that most of the time his program is based around playing around or doing activities that build your body as a very versatile tool that can be used in a lot of scenarios.

Although he is retarded as fuck about the time thing. Making a schedule where you can train and do all your duties is not hard, unless you're a low class idiot that is breaking his back over his work.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.