[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /fit/ my mom said she is going to stop paying my monthly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: wH.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wH.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
Help /fit/

my mom said she is going to stop paying my monthly membership fee for my gym because she can't afford it since she just lost her job.

What can I tell her to convince her to change her mind?
>>
>>42392336
join a 10$ a month gym and just don't eat out for a week or 2
>>
i really hope this is bait
>>
>>42392336
What's it gunna be, anon? Gym membership or those yummy tendies?
>>
0/10 shit bait
>>
>>42392372
>>42392375
I'm not.

obviously if I could afford to pay it myself I would but I'm only 19 and finding a job is hard in this economy.
>>
Try to find work without having any high standarts. Go help out old people, work at a gas station, etc etc. I am 19 too and finished my A-levels and despite having a fucking good degree or what you call it I can't find minijobs.

But keep searching and support your mother, you should have other problems than hitting the gym if you can't even afford it.
>>
>>42392388
Kill yourself
>>42392546
>minijob
>>
>>42392336
>implying you have to use the gym to get fit
git gud son
>>
>>42392388
if you cant scrape together 30bucks in a month you're gonna have a hard time at life anon
>>
>>42392388
Getting a job is incredibly easy, you fucking parasite. There are plenty of places that are constantly hiring. Literally walk into any retail store and ask about it. Most of them will direct you to apply online so you then go and fucking apply everywhere. If you don't hear anything back in a week, either call them or go in person and ask what the deal is. If you want something high paying try Lowes. They pay $10.36 starting out. McDonalds also pays $10, depending on the place since it's a franchise.

Don't be a sad cunt. The only reason you think getting a job is hard is because you have this retarded mental barrier. Pick up your balls, go out, and fucking apply yourself for once in your life.
>>
>>42392388
Getting a job is easy as fuck.
Getting a job that isn't shit that has potential growth for the future is hard.
>>
>>42392388
>19
>relies on unemployed mother
Get a job, seriously. Is it this hard to see?
You're not a baby that needs fed, you're a grown ass man who wants the luxury of going to a gym
>>
Get a job you shit cunt
>>
>>42392336
get a job
>>
>>42392336
You're a worthless loser. Get a job.

Got any nudes of your mom?
>>
>>42392336
how much can it cost per month even if it's an expensive gym? $50? you can get that by sucking just 3 dicks, 4 tops, don't be a faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.