[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a viable strategy to gain muscle and lose fat simuntanously?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1501681050218.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501681050218.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
Workout 9pm (fast for before workout 10-12h so that my body burns body fat during wokout), eat chicken after workout(to get protein), sleep( to gain muscle).
>>
just do this

>train whenever
>train fasted
>remain fasted until the evening
>eat all your food in one meal
>>
>>42391938
How much calories should the meal have?
>>
>>42391924

>fast for 10-12 hours before workout

Maybe if you want to be weak as fuck during your workout.
>>
>>42393866
this, fasting makes you weak as shit, you should get a shitload of carbs before your workout
>>
>>42394357
how long before?
>>
>>42391924

No.
The body doesn't work in small units of time like that.
The hormonal environments created by your diet and lifestyle take days to fully change based on what you are doing. And you need a specific hormonal environment created by having a reliable caloric surplus to gain muscle. Your idea will probably do wonders for fat loss if you're at a deficit, but you won't gain any muscle size with it, nor with anything while eating a deficit.

But you will also probably gain muscle and minimal fat if you do your idea while in a surplus, so its not all bad.

Just stop looking for some magical way to lose and gain at the same time because aside of steroids it isn't gonna happen and you will be wasting time making little progress.
>>
>>42394514
it takes 6-8 hours to digest foods. fasting is a fucking meme.

eat less calories than you burn and you'll lose weight
exercise and you will build muscle

do both and you'll do both
>>
>>42391924

>http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/103/3/738.abstract

TL;DR
Eat a lot of protein.
2.2 g per kg of lean body mass (or roughly 1 gram per pound of lean body mass)

Move your chicken to pre work out. Optimal protein synthesis from food occurs 45-90 minutes after intake. Whey powder after you workout.
>>
>>42394760
This. Thread/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.