[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am currently on the lighter side of obesity and would like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: ashland_media_1_0.png (118KB, 380x371px) Image search: [Google]
ashland_media_1_0.png
118KB, 380x371px
i am currently on the lighter side of obesity and would like to get to around 10-15% body fat

my appetite has greatly reduced over the course of a year or so but i'm still carrying the punishment of my reckless munching from back then

i'm not really a guy who likes gyms but luckily i have started hitting up edm clubs as of late and i'm about to start a shipping clerk position on monday which should come in handy

i have made efforts to reduce the size of what i do eat but still somewhat shit choices (i used to get 4x4, animal fries and an extra large neopolitan shake at in n out but now i can't even finish a double double most of the time)

i just want this weight gone asap and i don't really care about being the worlds healthiest person so i have been getting into into water fasting

i have been doing research on the topic and how to do it right

i easily have enough body fat to probably last me at least a month and can easily monitor progress to prevent starvation

so far i've been doing intermittent fasts ranging from 16-36 hours between eating but i'm looking to start a long term fast when i start my new job

my current stats:
>21 years old
>6'3"
>fluctuate between 265-270lbs
>shy of 33% body fat

many people are telling me not to do it because of reasons that i can easily put to rest

i probably sound like the most retarded person on /fit/ right now but fuck it

wish me luck (or wish me death, i couldn't care less)
>>
>>42389458
Why not start doing some light exercise and eating a clean caloric deficit (low sugar, carb, processed food, etc.)?

With a water fast you're more likely to
>fail
>gain the weight back
>have issues with loose skin
>>
>>42389458
>>42389546
I'm kinda in the same situation and didn't know where to go about it.
>19yo
>6'3"
>fluctuate between 229-237
>physical measurements say I'm at 23.2% body fat but I'm not sure how accurate those are
I've been 3 scoops 25g whey protein every morning and 1tbsp creatine in that
Diet has been Salmon with 3 eggs every morning (switching between ways the eggs are cooked)
Exercise has been gym a few times a week and curls nightly/whatever I can do at home, usually crunches / pushups but I feel like my upper body is miserable because I can only do 20 pushups and my arms give out
Gym has been mostly squats and legs since I have no idea what else to do
I walk 12 miles every other night burning about 3,000 calories.
Usually intake less than 2,000 daily

Anything else I should be doing to get better weight loss? I'm mainly trying to lose fat in my lower stomach and hips. Anything else I should be checking out in terms of supplements? My diet is really limited since I can only get food one day out of the week then I just cook what I have. Thanks!
>>
>>42389458

Fasting is silly (unless there's a religious/spiritual reason). Instead, I'd suggest cutting your daily intake to 1/10th of tdee for a week, then the next week bumping it up to 1/2 daily tdee, then the week after bumping it back down to 1/10th, and so on until you're satisfied. The body starts breaking down muscle tissue before it does fat when you fast, and your cognitive function decreases as well, because the body is retarded -- Don't expect to be able to 'catch yourself' when you're operating at less than 100% mental capacity from lack of food Exercise frequently or at the least do yoga/qigong/play sports/practice a martial art to help tone your body and burn extra calories. Losing weight too fast isn't just unhealthy, it could straight up imbalance the electrolytes in your body and kill you. If you follow my suggestions, you'll still lose weight fast, but you won't look like a flying squirrel and you'll minimize the chances of permanent health problems/death (just because the current you is desperate, doesn't mean the you in five years won't regret the shit out of looking like a half-melted wax statue that requires plastic surgery or countless years of toning to fix).
>>
>>42389744
>The body starts breaking down muscle tissue before it does fat when you fast

What is HGH?
Wrong.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.