[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dreamed of her again /fit/ I just keep dreaming of my crush

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1501608909283.png (313KB, 635x585px) Image search: [Google]
1501608909283.png
313KB, 635x585px
I dreamed of her again /fit/
I just keep dreaming of my crush over and over again, every night, I can't take it anymore man
But then I wake up and look in the mirror and I see a fucking fatty. I mean, I did lose much but I've been stuck since then and I'm still considered a fatty.

Help me /fit/. I know I could head to the sticky but I need your own personalized aid this time. Please give me a solid program that helped *you* lose weight fast and effectively.

Please, I'm desperate.
>>
from time to time i have dreams of some girl. this has been going on for like 4 years now. funny thing is i have no idea who she is
>>
>>42389029
Keto + IF
>>
PSMF + Upper/lower and cardio

guaranteed insane weight loss
>>
>>42389049
That's the method I've been using for the last year, I lost like 55 pounds but now I'm stuck.

>>42389066
I... I'll try that
>>
>I'm a special snowflake: the post
Eat less, you stupid fatso
>>
>crush
ngmi

Either ask her out, get rejected and move on, or things go well and you get happy. If you keep it a crush you only have suffering ahead. Especially if she gets in a relationship while you're cucking yourself for no reason at all.
>>
>>42389843
tfw know this but dont want to scare her off because she seems like delicate flower

just
>>
>>42389843
No I need to make myself /fit/ first and reach day 30 at NoFap before asking her out. Otherwise she'll probably say no simply because I don't feel good about myself in my current state and girls can sense this kind of stuff
>>
>>42390018
>i need to be x to get x
>no one ever said this but I'm just making it up because I believe it in my head
>ask everyone else if they believe the same thing and the answers vary from yes->no->maybe
>is a literal opinion
>in your head it's a fact

Like I said, you're just cucking yourself. Once you get fit you'll be worrying about something else. You either get her or you waste your chance, every day that passes and she's your crush you're furthering the pain you'll eventually receive.

>Otherwise she'll probably say no simply because I don't feel good about myself in my current state

That's the secret, love yourself, no matter where you are, but always keep in mind that you can do better. The secret is self-love mixed with self-improvement that is propagated by that self-love. You can do better, and you'll do better. If you don't have that mentality and think once you reach this imaginary goal of yours would make things okay, go for it, some random beta, probably even you look down on him will be kekking with your crush while you're wasting your mind power and time thinking about her.

>>42389963
>muh her feelings
Females are people, period. Treat her like you would treat anyone, she's not a delicate flower.. if you have that in mind while interacting with her, she wont feel comfortable like she does at her home or around her friends which would set her off away from you.
If you have anything to tell her, say it. See how she reacts, then go from there.
>>
>>42389029

>>17018018
>>>/fat/
>>
1200 calories a day. Low carb, low fat, high protein. Lost 100lbs in 6 months.

Also go kill yourself you faggot ass bitch.
>>
>>42390290
You were losing 16lbs per fucking month? wtf that's glorious
>>
>>42390121
How the fuck can you be fat and still feel good about yourself? You can't unless you have mastered the technique of self-loathing. Knowing that I'm not even close to my potential is making me dislike myself, not necessarily in the eyes of a chick - I know there are tons of other guys like me, I'm not incredibly worse than them - but in the eyes of myself. I dunno, it may just be my ambitions, but I expect much higher of me. And sinking so low makes me low-key hate myself. I have to sort myself out before opening up to anyone.

Btw I know I'll be asking for more even when fit, but still I'll be 100x better than now. The key is to love yourself and you can't 100% love yourself when you dislike the way you look or act. Unless you're a fatso feminist.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.