[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't lift because my stats are always going to be garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I don't lift because my stats are always going to be garbage and ill have to put in twice as much work to do what normal people do easily, I'm just genetically weaker than most people. How do I break this mindset? Every time I'm in the gym it just feels pointless to want to get swole but be incredibly weak as a starting point.
>>
>>42387122
That is women for you.
>>
>>42387122
how do you know you're genetically weak if you've never lifted weights?

starting point has little to do with trainability

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
>>
>>42387122
I know that feel bro.
Gone to the gym 4-6 months on and off, and been active in sports before that. Still seen people who've never been training start with heavier weights.

When people post their stats here, i dont even bother comparing cause mine are a whole league lower.

Not worth thinking about, it sucks being out of the loop but we'll forever be considered dyel in the /fit/ scene.
>>
>>42387122
Just try to be stronger than you were last time.
>>
>>42387122
Stop being a little bitch t b h
>>
>>42387122
learn how to train smart and you can make up for the disadvantage
>>
File: 1496604441885.png (824KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
1496604441885.png
824KB, 1688x518px
>>42387122
So you're making excuses and bullshit reasons to impede you trying to better yourself. Good job. If you're so convinced something isn't worth doing because someone might be able to do it better with more efficiency, you may as well neck yourself, because in EVERYTHING you do, there'll be someone better.

You're not some top 1%, so fucking what? Get over it. Work yourself up, stop being a little bitch and fucking improve yourself.

You want a fucking excuse, then stop. Just be honest that you really don't want to do it, and stop. Don't feed yourself these lies of "genetically weaker", admit you just don't want to find the time nor effort to make yourself a better person, and then wallow in your self-loathing.
>>
who cares if you might not be a strong as other people, the point is to be stronger than you are now. if you don't lift, you'll always be weak anyway
>>
whatever you believe is your reality buddy

just realize it's more likely that you are average and are actually messing something up. could be food (most likely), could be sleep, could be form (less likely), could be routine

there's plenty of superstrong guys who started with just the bar on most exercises, believe it or not
>>
If you don't lift then you will never get any stronger. Very simple
>>
it doesnt matter if you have to work harder, if you want to get a healthy body just fucking do it
if you cant feel any point to it then you probably dont want to be /fit/ that badly anyway
>>
>genetically weaker
what. **it's because you never work out**
>>
>>42387503
This.
I started barely being able to do 5x5 bench with 30kg
I'm now doing 37.5kg dumbbells
>>
>>42387122

Why at a swimming pool? Why the high boots? Is she wearing a swimsuit or a bodysuit? She has a lot of make up so she doesn't plan to swim. Which brings the question 'why at a swimming pool?' again.

So many questions.
>>
>>42387122
just get on trt and enjoy feeling reasonably manly
>>
I'm weak as fuck and still DYEL after a year of lfiting.
I count my calories and never miss workouts, while other friends eat how they feel and go out drinking every weekend, they are much more muscular than me.

Either I'm really low test, or they just act like they don't really give a shit about training, while putting 100% in it
>>
>>42389158
Same
However I have seen some positive changes so I imagine if I keep this up for another 5 years I might achieve something.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.