[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant mother fuckers ever be happy for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Slick comments.
Underhanded compliments.
If you looks so good you just have to be dumb amiright.

Why tho. What the fuck man? I get this far to much. One thing I have done right is built a body. It's natural and fucking earned it from years in the gym.

How come people who don't have it want to be rude to you?
Regardless if you have done and said nothing but positive shit towards them.
Looking physically superior to men seems to make the jealous types rage more than any other achievement.

Fuck weak men, they are the lowest functioning humans.
>>
>>42386128
>Fuck weak men
You're the one who sounds like a little bitch right now m80
>>
People don't want to be happy for you. They want to be happy for themselves.

People want justification for their own choices. And don't you fucking act like you don't do it too.
>>
>>42386128
Nazi faggot keep crying
>>
>>42386128
Just wait for the right moment to btfo of them in a debate. Wait for the inevitable butthurt, then laugh derisively at them until they get red and leave.
>>
>>42386162
I am 100% legit happy for people when the succeed. When they turn it around. When they lose that weight. When they build a body. I dont care if people are stronger than me, or make more money than me.

I just want to be happy and I am legit in no competition with any man. I am in competition to be the best version of me I can be.

I thought this was how most men were after year in gym.
Guess not
>>
>>42386159
It's just frustrating.
Life is hard enough and this kind on shit puts negative thoughts in my head.
Why can't people be happy for themselves and others?
Or is this guy going to be forever salty with me because I fucked his wife before they even met?
>>
>>42386128

Ever known two people who are each totally cool with you one-on-one but as soon as it's all three of you together in a room they start not-so-subtly shitting on you together? People will gang up on a third person if that person has traits which far outshine both of them.

This is basic group dynamics, three people being the smallest social group. So I'm betting this happens to you way more in groups than 1-on-1.

Unfortunately it's just human behavior, the greater the differentiation between you and them the greater the ribbing will be. You need to develop strategies to get past it. Example: when someone gives you shit immediately invite them to the gym with you sometime - 'because you could use some time in the gym' - a few might even take you up on it and then you have an ally, which will change the group dynamic in your favour.
>>
>>42386128
they are jealous
>he's so good looking he have to have a flaw so lets make something up and feel better about myself
yes people are this retarded, they can't accept that somebody is better then they are.
>>
>>42386176
Found the Anglo pig
>>
>>42387979
Wow, is this how normies are with each other?

I've been in groups where everyone's different and the only thing holding us together is a single hobby and we all throw bantz at each other because its male nature.

But we're all joking, not trying to actively shit on each other. That's woman nature.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.