[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your dad like /fit/? Does he lift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 28

File: Screenshot_20170803-203441.png (178KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-203441.png
178KB, 1080x1920px
What's your dad like /fit/?
Does he lift?
>>
>>42385889
he hates me for being a lazy neet
>>
>>42385889
My dad died in 2011. He used to be a bodybuilder when he was younger. Was looking through photos of him when he was in his 20s and got inspired to lift and look like him.
>>
>>42385889
Ask me how I know your parents are divorced
>>
>>42385928
zyzz?
>>
>>42385955
My parents have been married for 25 years.

>TFW even he tells me not to trust these hoes
>>
>>42385889
You must feel great OP. Seems like you have a cool Dad
>>
Dead. He passed away back in 2006 due to lung cancer. Never smoked a day in his life. And he beat lung cancer twice before. But the fucker came back again and did him in before he could even start treatment again.

He was an E6 in the Navy and there are photos of him built like the 6'2" tower he was. I looked up to and am still proud to call my dad. Even though we have a goofy last name that people insult all the time, Kuntz, it's his name. And I'm proud of it.

I miss him and his constant approval despite being a general fuck-up. I wish he could have seen me as an adult instead of dying when I was just starting high school.
>>
>>42385982
Damn, nah. Crazy similarities though lmao
>>
>>42385996
Oh nice dude! I was figuring he texted you that cause separate households and couldn't tell you in person. Good on them :^)
>>
>>42385889
I work out with my dad sometimes, hes 60 and still lifts.
>>
Mine bailed when I was 8 because he was a closet fag and wanted to finally live his life of degeneracy after his mom died.
>>
>>42385889
drug addict
>>
>>42385889
He does iron mans, some compound lifting, and is on TRT. I think I got my autism from him and hopefully I can use it to make millions like he did.
>>
>>42385889
All I really think about when I think about my dad is how he hit me and yelled at us every single day

A while back I asked my mom why he left the air force in the mid 80s. He was an E-7. She told me it was too much work and he didn't want to do it.

Ever since then, I can't stop thinking about how my dad could've provided for us better, had us live in a better place, somewhere not a last-place state, and he didn't want to try hard enough. Just wanted to sit down all day after work and yell.

I know he loves me, but it's hard to care. The anxiety that he helped create has taken so much from me. So many opportunities and experiences that he was able to greet with a clear mind.
>>
>>42386593
Sorry I didn't mean to make everyone feel bad

How do I love my dad? You know, I'm pretty much failing right now in a lot of regards, I'm in my 30s, and if I call him he just asks me if I've gotten a job yet. It's amazing how condescending he is for someone who last got a job in fucking 1987. He worked his last job for almost 30 fuckin years and retired. He knows NOTHING about jobs, employment or getting jobs, especially not in the modern world. He was in the air force and worked at the post office. 2 jobs until retirement. I'm 35 and have worked like 11 fucking jobs.
>>
My father broke my mother's heart by cheating on her when she was pregnant and I was a baby. He left her alone with me when I was 4 months old and her father had just died.

Even now she's still damaged by it. I spent time with him and his new family until I was 18, when I put my foot down due to the weirdness and sexual abuse that ran rampant in that family. I haven't spoken to him since and never plan to.
>>
>>42386651
Oh he also doesn't lift weights lol.
>>
Truck driver
Weighs 350 lbs
Got a bloodclot in his lung and wasn't afraid of a damn thing.
Is actually really a pussy and does whatever he can to avoid conflict so is really all talk.
>>
>>42386651
you know, im the guy who was just complaining, and stuff like this makes it so hard for me to understand where my life was

as a kid of like 11-12-13, i begged my mom to divorce my dad and she wouldn't hear it. I just gave up eventually knowing she wouldn't. How many kids have you ever heard of asking for parents to divorce?

I feel like people say "at least you had a dad"..but what does that mean when my dad was just a source of fear ,anxiety and misery every single day? I don't really have any good memories involving him
>>
>>42386675
>Is actually really a pussy and does whatever he can to avoid conflict so is really all talk.

fat southern guy who acts tough starter pack.png
>>
>>42385889
Every now and then he talks about his "bodybuilding" days. After I started lifting he gave me heaps of advice and information. Love that cunt.
>>
>>42386682
Pretty much to a T. At least he's not lard ass tier that rides around on a scooter. He is getting a little whiny as he gets older when everyone is telling him the answers to life and hes trying his hardest to avoid solving them (Get rid of shit you dont need+lose weight).

Blood clot in his lung and his BP at 180+ and he walked into the ER on his own two feet so can't knock him he is pretty functionally strong. Pretty sure he became a super massive pussy due to low T. Thinking about spiking his meds with some testosterone.
>>
>>42385889
never knew him
>>
>>42385889
My dad is a mentally Ill sociopath. Be tried to abandon four kids when the oldest was two because he chickened out. In a decade he came into the picture and was so insecure he would beat the kids and say how "natural selection is running its course". He always shit on us for everything we did and never tried to get involved with us. Now that we are all older he literally can't even look us in the eye, when any of us makes eye contact with him he looks down. I hate that piece of shit. Everything I've done is to make sure I'm not such a horrible dad for my future kids
>>
>>42385889
what's a dad, OP?
>>
>>42386703
>tell my dad to please lose weight or you're gonna die soon
>Ha! well, whatever

I'm the guy who was just posting about my dad leaving airforce to move us to a shit state and then yelling at/hitting us every day forever

Did I mention he's also like 350lb and fatalistic as fuck, has refused to go for a walk with me for 20 years .20 fucking years.
>>
>>42385889
He's dead. He died when I was 1 year old. He either killed himself, or my mom killed him. It was listed as suicide on his death certificate, but none of his friends or family believe it.

That said, he was skinny. Very thin framed, probably about 5' 9". He ran some marathons. Worked manual labor. Was wiry and lean. Liked to drink too much. Probably spent too much of his money weed. Seems like people really enjoyed him though. Too bad I never knew him. Never had a real father figure in my life. My mom was a whore that would fuck whatever dude could give her drugs at the time. She had 5 kids, and we all had different dads. I remember different male figures that came into my life, each for a few months at a time, before they would leave. None of them were ever a "dad" to me.

If you have kids, don't ever kill yourself. At least keep your fucking shit together until they're grown. Growing up with only a psychotic, drug addled, single, welfare leech mom and no father really, really fucking sucks.
>>
>>42386024
No joke? Kuntz isn't a very common name, and I've met a couple of people in the GA, FL, AL area with it, any relation?
>>
>>42386661
kek
>>
>>42385889
My dad started having grand mal seizures when I was in elementary school. Prior to that I was whipped (beaten) with belts (and the occasional straightened metal coat hanger, or as they referred to it... a "switch") and spent my childhood emotionally walking on eggshells instead of having a carefree same space at home. I have trust issues because of those experiences. He worked in various factories on second shift so there were periods of time where I didn't have to deal with him. Since his condition retired him, all the time he got to spend at home gave him a great opportunity to micro-manage the rest of my childhood... and judge it, and comment on it, critique it etc... He was a fat fuck that passed down really bad eating habits that took me a long time to overcome.

Now I'm 33 and have a very successful career. I don't call him or speak to him except on holidays. The first chance I got I moved out of state for work and I do not plan on returning. Now he has M.S. and diabetes, on top of being on seizure medication. I do not help my mother because she chose to be a fucking coward and not stand up to him, or leave him, when I was little. I do not plan on attending his funeral. He died in my mind a long time ago.

lol

I love this place because I can be totally honest.
>>
>very rough
>american midwestern
>tractor collecting
>cheater
>good to me but is a bad person honestly
>wrong often
>blatantly racist but i'm used to it
>>
No he doesn't like how I count my calories because he wants me to just enjoy eating and he doesn't like how I work out because he doesn't want me getting hurt.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My dad sent me this picture of himself, and called me a weak cunt.
>>
>>42386778
your dad rounded his back picking that up too
>>
>>42386747
>>blatantly racist
Well, at least he's not all bad.
>>
>>42386339
Dude it sucks that your dad leaving you after discovering his sexuality hurt you so much, but being gay isn't degeneracy.
>>
File: confuse.jpg (5KB, 139x137px) Image search: [Google]
confuse.jpg
5KB, 139x137px
>>42386339
>gay
>able to have kids
Explain?

I'm straight, and I don't get hard from men(which I'm pretty sure is natural), so how can a gay man, who doesn't get hard from women, impregnate a woman? If you don't cum babies don't happen.

That fag is not a fag, but hes also a fag in the sense that he is bullshitting you.
>>
>>42386825
>GRID, STDs, and buttsex aren't degenerate
>>
>>42386825
>being gay isn't degeneracy
Birth rates in European countries declining as a result of the acceptance and cultural elevation of certain lifestyles isn't happening randomly.

Homosexuality is an objective defect, which is why such a small minority of "people" are afflicted by it. Any species that elevates and makes fashionable lifestyles that exclude procreation is by definition in a state of degeneration.

You're welcome, signed /pol/
>>
>>42386870
>posts with a trip
>never heard of gay men having kids and families as cover or out of shame

why make yourself publicly identifiable and also post shit showing that you're ignorant as fuck

oh, right. (You) here you go little guy
>>
>>42385889
MY dad does a 7-5 job, he's an average guy, not greatly smart, but he tries his best to support us. He's a good guy. Even with the divorce, he's only though of his kids.
>>
>>42386886
>/pol/shit

birth rates are declining in western countries because surprise, people with education and access to constant entertainment have realized that *having children fucking sucks and children fucking suck*
>>
>>42386897
Chaim, people value family. Even defectives and degenerates, they just want to have their cake and est it too... which OyVey pop culture has convinced them they can do. ...and they will until a reality check in or after a mid life crisis forces them to see themselves as vapid lonely selfish meaningless unfulfilled miserable sons of bitches.

lol, /pol/ enjoys your pain
>>
My dad's an amazing man who would sacrifice everything for his children. I strive to be a little more like him every day.
>>
>>42386887
>never heard of gay men having kids and families as cover or out of shame
My point is, "gay" men who have kids, are not gay, because if they were, they wouldnt get aroused from women.

>just got made a fool of by a tripfag
how embarrassing
>>
Besides significant financial support for me, my dad honestly hasn't offered much as a father

He's never really taught me how to do anything or any skills

Pretty much all my childhood memories of him are remembering being afraid of him because he would hit me a lot and me and my mom being really happy when he went on business trips

Spent a lot of my childhood threatening us with divorce/leaving the family

More or less taught me to dislike people. In 25 years I have never once seen him do anything with anyone besides my mother and/or me (no friends), doesn't know the neighbors he's lived next to for almost 20 years, even went to a dog group in our neighborhood every weekend for a decade and never did anything with any of them

I think his influence is a big reason I turned out to be such a loser
>>
I thought I had it bad but this thread opened my eyes.

My father was born in 1937. He is 80 years old now while I'm almost 24.
He did all kinds of manual labor from mechanics to plumbing and construction. He has a black belt in karate and played the saxophone. Even though I inly ever heard him play the piano. He's been retired since I was very young so he was always at home and spent a lot of time with me. He never hit me and he passed lots of knowledge until I reached 16 years old. Then, he got a brain clot. Since then, half of his body has been paralyzed and he is aphasic, which means he can't talk. Basically, half his brain is dead.

I miss his old self very much. In seven and a half years, I must have visited him twenty-five times. I can't afford gas and it hurts too much. I wish it would've happened to my mother instead.
>>
>>42386825
kill yourself
>>
File: 1496291993706.jpg (60KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496291993706.jpg
60KB, 512x512px
When I was 13 my parents got divorced.
When I was 14 my dad got remarried.
When I was 15 my dad got my dog euthanized because new bitch stepmom brought over her cats to our house. My dog didn't act aggressive in any way but the cast were cunts.

I swear when I returned from my moms place to a dogless house I lost all respect for him. It's been 4 years and I still refuse talking to him.
Fucking prick
>>
File: Carloz.jpg (47KB, 632x464px) Image search: [Google]
Carloz.jpg
47KB, 632x464px
>>42387179
Wow, that sounds . . . ruff
>>
File: 1501642530643.jpg (92KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
1501642530643.jpg
92KB, 679x657px
>>42387194
oh
>>
>>42386960
Your dad is most likely a narcissist, probably because his dad was when he was being reared. I'm in the same boat buddy. The beginning of high school was horrible for me because I couldn't fathom anyone's perspective but my own in social settings. When I moved out for college I began to notice my dad in myself and changed. You don't have to be like him remember that.
>>
File: 1501701794921.gif (3MB, 309x421px) Image search: [Google]
1501701794921.gif
3MB, 309x421px
>>42385889
He was a boiled chicken eating powerlifter back in the day, but he focused 90% of his fathering on my older brother who was a lanklet with no interest in lifting or physical activities. It took until my brother moved out(I was 21) for him to realize we had more in common in the gym and sports department.

I think he feels bad about it since for the past couple of years he supported me to a ridiculous level even when I wasn't living at home.
>>
File: carpet.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
carpet.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>42387194
brutal.
>>
My father is retired from the military so he got into the habit of staying fit.
He looks pretty good for his age and I know he fucks a bunch of women off of POF, young and old.

>tfw he had to get gyno surgery so I probably will too
>>
>>42385889

My dad's a pretty cool dude. He doesn't lift but he golfs alot and stays active working on his cabin. Never gave me too much shit growing up.
>>
My dad doesn't lift but still plays basketball in a recreation league at 55 years old. He loves it and I always wanted that same kind of passion for a sport. Turns out I didn't find it until I started lifting. I've always kind of looked up at my dad as always being way more athletic than I am, but the last time I saw him it kind of fucked me up that my arms are bigger than his and I just recently beat his mile time.
>>
My dad grew up in Southern Ohio, working in steel mills, jackhammering slag off the still-red hot ingots. He got drafted to serve in Vietnam, and got a bunch of bronze stars and marksmanship/rifleman medals in the process. He moved out to California where he met my mom, and worked as a city planner for forty years.

He doesn't really ever tell me he's proud of me, but I think (or perhaps hope) he is in his heart. He sent me to a prep school in the ninth grade so I'd have opportunities that he didn't. I remember crying as he put his foot down when he forced me to go to some prep school I didn't want to attend, thereby leaving my middle school friends behind. He said I had to go, because "kids who go to that school write their own ticket in life". I guess it's worked to some extent; I'm about to go to Stanford for grad school next month. Still working on writing my own ticket, though.

I remember the theme in the Homeric epics that one can never measure up to his ancestors, because every generation that passes means the blood of the Gods in you is further diluted. I don't think I'll ever be as much of a man as my dad.
>>
>>42386897
future generations of the west will curse this flippant selfish attitude
>>
>>42387354

that's beautiful, anon
>>
>>42387230
yeah he's supremely narcissistic. he gets angry at us and others for doing things he does himself every day

by college by nonexistent social skills and general annoyance of people basically ruined me
>>
>>42387418
I suggest you look into the book How To Win Friends and Influence People.

If I were tasked with training a machine to function in society I would use this book as a guide. It can teach you how to manipulate and gain favor in others even if your feelings aren't genuine.
>>
>>42387354
Book 2 of The Odyssey has a more hopeful accounting: "Few sons indeed are like their fathers; most are worse, few better than their fathers".
>>
>>42387454
yeah i listened to the audiobook of that. im really afraid im too far gone for help... adhd, weirdness, autism
>>
>>42387481
There's adhd, weirdness, and autism in even the mightiest chad. Functioning socially is a conscious act much like moving weight around in the gym is. Practice makes perfect, learning to be social is very comparable to learning to ride a bike. Can you ride a bike?
>>
Fucked up dads in this thread yet another symptom of the great spiritual decline
>>
My dad is a functioning alcoholic but he's still my nigga and he would be fine if our country wasn't so fucked up (east euro) - he's still very proud of me for making good money and living well on my own.
>>
>>42386024
I'm sorry man. I'm worried about my dad too, because he was diagnosed with cancer (albeit a very different type) over two years ago and managed to beat it. We're not sure if he's actually cured or if it's just in remission, but hearing stuff like this scares me. I'm sure he'd be proud of you anon
>>
File: 1477427397685.jpg (31KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
1477427397685.jpg
31KB, 500x486px
>>42385889
i wish my dad would say things like that to me
>>
My dad is a lazy, unemployed, arrogant, alcoholic leech. He had every opportunity in the world and he pissed it away so he could lie in bed and drink vodka while living off his parents money and a government benefit.
>>
>>42387127
why do you hate mommy
>>
>>42385928
Zozo, grandson of Zeus!
You'll be the first of a new era!
An age not of gods or demigods, but of human heroes!
>Post pic to prove that you're worthy of being the first /fit/ hero
>It doesn't have to be perfect, you aren't supposed to be a god
>>
>>42385889
Would always tease me that his arms/chest/legs whatever would be bigger than mine, but when I got bigger than he used to be he was really proud like "well done son" more proud than of my sister who became a doctor
>>
ex-soldier. puts up with my shit and lets me live in his house. a bit too demanding and strict but that's what comes with years of being a soldier. lends me money regularly while supporting my education. we get on well, I guess. almost completely absent for the first few years of my life. my first memory of him is literally him in a military uniform. got more involved when I was 7 or 8 which took some time to get used to since I had been brought up by my mom mostly. eventually things worked out, I guess.

ridiculously hard-working which makes it hard to see him as a role model since I'll never work as hard.
>>
>>42390055

It felt weirder to write this than I'd thought it would.
>>
My dad is an alcoholic and I haven't spoken to him in 3 years. The only time I ever remembering him trying to "teach" me anything was when he was drunk when he was sober he wouldn't even talk to me.
>>
My dad died years ago.

He was in good shape and played rugby professionally for a while, but after my mother and he divorced he fucked his life up. He quit everything, lost contact with everyone and drunk himself to death. It happened pretty fast.

I played rugby when I was younger trying to be in his stride, I suppose, so to some extent he inspired my fit lifestyle.
>>
>is a former high ranking police officer and was personally involved in both the death of princess diana case and 9/11 and has some shocking info on both
>now works abroad attempting to expel terrorism, mostly ISIS, from that country
>was unwaveringly good to my brothers and I and my mum despite it being thankless for many years
>always took the time out of his day to talk shit with my brothers and i and laugh it up
>was always a staunch supporter of justice at his work and took on entire departments on occasion to help the subjugated, even ousted a corrupt assistant CC despite huge risk to his job, won a medal for it
>has been lifting for years, currently trains with a bunch of roided out eastern Europeans and one huge Nigerian bodybuilder who now sends our family Christmas cards
>women find him attractive and mire him
>stuck by my mum for years as she struggled with depression and pushed him away
Maybe I bigging him up cause he's my dad but I feel lucky as fuck to have him as a dad.
>>
>>42387179
Cats and dogs can get allong pretty well, your stepmom was a dumb bitch.
>>
>>42387179
What a cunt. How anyone can treat their kids like that is beyond me.
>>
>>42385889
53 years old and a natty physical wonder, IMO. He was always in shape and we started working out together 6 years ago when I was 21. He did some research (in the way that Dads do...) and got us on some ridiculous 3x a week full body program. We did that for a bit and I made okay gains. I moved into my own place which forced us to stop working out together, so I started a strength program. I made some pretty serious gains and he asked what I was doing - it took some convincing but I got him on SL 5x5 and he put on 6lbs of muscle fucking quick. At 50+ years old.

>TFW your Dad's deadlift & bench is stronger than yours
>TFW your Squat & OHP is better than your Dad's
>TFW you're still competing with your freak of a father 6 years into your lifting career
>>
>>42385889
He's a fat, lazy, angry alcoholic who is quick to get offended over literally anything and hold a grudge over days, but treats me and my mother like utter shit
He ruined/stole my childhood/teenagehood and now resents me for not becoming a pro in his sport of choice and for having lost all drive to study and flunked 3 years of uni, since my adhd exploded, after years of being a nerd recluse.
Cant wait till he and my mother die, she's ok but I just want to be alone and die, but not when she's alive, that would kill her
>>
File: 1492005830510.jpg (446KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492005830510.jpg
446KB, 1152x2048px
>>42385902
this, and he thinks lifting is a waste of time.
>>
>>42385889

My dad is unhappy as fuck. He and my mom never look happy. He hates his job, which he used to whine about every single day when I was a kid. It fucked with my motivation to work or make a career, because Im scared Ill turn into a depressed sack of shit like him. To cope with life he just drinks till he passes out on the couch every weekend all weekend long, despite my mom hating on him drinking he never quit. He never bothered getting involved in my life, or even try to teach me anything useful on how to get through life, because he was always only occupied getting through his own life. I blame him for alot of bad decisions I made in my life. I never had his guidance and he was a bad role model.

Honestly he shouldve never gotten kids. Fucking asshole
>>
>>42385889
He used to, from 22 to 29yo. Never loved him though, he's always been an angry asshole as far as I remember, getting real pissed and violent (both physically and verbally) over stupid shit. He beat on my mother several times and verbally abuses her on the regular. The only few good moments we had together have always been spoiled by his mood swings and shitty temper. Plus we never connected on any level, contrarily to him I was never much into sports (apart from strength sports that I discovered much later in life), and he was never into music, art, or anything I like. I don't blame him for it though. I do blame him for not being kinder to his kids, and not teaching me anything. That is something I'll always feel I'm missing on.
>>
File: 1501416282665.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1501416282665.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>42385889
>It's another /fit/ dad thread

Always hit me right in the feels
>>
>>42385889
i'm literally him before he lost his patience to deal with people, proud, ambitious and hard working, he's my role model and the only person allowed to give me orders
>>
>>42386711
9x4=36
36/12=3 years
Leave 4 kids when oldest was 2
> does not compute.
>>
Antisocial acid casualty. Raised me in a very hands off manner, but set a good example as far as work ethic goes. Far too interested in old religious cults to be considered "normal". Often dips out of family events to read quietly in a different room.
>>
>>42385889
My dad doesn't lift but he's been a chef for most of his career coupled with unused powerlifter genetics (wide back, broad shoulders) so he's got forearms bigger than most of you faggots' calves
>>
My dad was a graphic design director in Japan. He got hooked on drugs and started abusing my mom, my older sister and me. I was 3 and my sister was just turning 5. Dad strangled me and drowned me in the tub while he was bathing us one time, I don't remember what happened after, I think I woke up in my moms arms. He was never really home, came home every once a month and eventually that turned into every 3 month, 6 month.. etc. One day he gave mom a call and told her that he sold the house that we were living in, took all the money in the bank and that was it. At least me and my sister got a good drawing skill from him tho
>>
My dad died 2 years ago. He was a far greater man than any of the retards here will ever be, including me.
>>
>>42386955
How dumb can you get? They simply close their eyes and think of some nice man glutes. Vagina feels good anyway.
>>
>>42386960
>Besides significant financial support
Thats all you ever need. Also, you are trying to blame someone else for you being a loser. Just stop being a loser.
>>
Yeah. He benches 2pl8 which is fucking more than me
>>
>>42390424
Can i fuck your sister?
>>
>>42386870
im not gay but I am 100% sure i could fuck your little faggot ass
>>
>>42387179
>Muhh dogg
You are such a child
>>
>>42386955
>implying you wouldn't get hard with a dude sucking your dick
>implying viagra isn't a thing
>>
>>42387179
your dog would be proud
>>
>>42390442
im going to try this, thanks
>>
>>42387127
Damn you came from some old ass sperm
>>
>>42390492
Spotted the shit skin
>>
>>42386024
Was he a sick Kuntz? In a good way
>>
>>42386024
He shouldn't have eaten meat. Got what he deserved.
>>
>>42390099
>personally involved in both the death of princess diana case and 9/11 and has some shocking info on both

storytime nigga
>>
>>42390530
New sperm is made all the time. So how is it "old ass sperm" as you say. Fucking retard.

-DAD
>>
>>42385889
He's currently dying due to a life of drug abuse. His internal organs are shutting down one by one.
>>
File: got you good dad'.jpg (2KB, 51x125px) Image search: [Google]
got you good dad'.jpg
2KB, 51x125px
>>
>tfw me and my dad are being sarcastic cunts to each other
not too bad 2bh
>>
File: 1501682510730.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1501682510730.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>Mom went to Harvard
>Dad went to McGill
>Both had PhD's and I grew up in a loving upper middle class family
>Consistently pushed me to become a better person and want me to model my life after theirs
>Consistently went on hikes and camping trips together
>Listened to the same music
>All of my childhood and youth was spent craving my father's pride
>Not going to give my parents any grandchildren
>Not going to an ivy league uni
>Only got a 3.5 gpa
>Turned out to be a fag and never quite matched up to my potential and feel like a disappointment every day

He was, and still is a great father. My only wish is to someday match up to him, but I feel like that's never happening

Goddamn this was weird to wierd
>>
>>42390568
Suck my dick boi
>>
>>42390608
great pic phaggott
>>
>>42385889
My dad has roughly the same body type as Mike Rowe, and is a bit of a liberal pansy who to a hippy dippy pegan "spritual center" (and didn't become that until he married his most recent wife. I guess he "found himself").

At least he is upper middle class, and she is loaded from her time working on Wall Street, so my brother's and my inheritance will be pretty fucking sweet, unless he gives it all to the spiritual center (which is a real concern).
>>
My Dad used to lift and run all the time until he died of cancer. He got me into it, though gave me pretty crap routines.
>>
>>42386727
There's a town in Texas called >>42386734
Kountze
>>
Had an actual solid cry for the first time in a year and a half because of this thread

Thanks for sharing everyone
>>
>>42386897
>*having children fucking sucks and children fucking suck*
t. Schlomo
>>
>>42385928
Post a pic of him
>>
>>42390754
T. Low test
>>
>>42390577
What the fuck
>>
>>42390790
Nice meme but for real I forgot how good it felt to have some release and cry. I wish our society didn't force us to bottle everything up inside.
>>
>>42385982

I am ZOZO! Son of Zyzz!! Spiritual disciple of Latsbrah! Lieutenant of Chestbrah Legion!
>>
>>42386024

you are a sick Kuntz anon and Im sure your father is looking down proud
>>
>>42390730
*pagan
Hurt durr am retard
>>
>>42385889

My dad is 61 now and he only started lifting about 4 years ago. I started lifting with him about 2 years ago. He is literally the strongest he has ever been in his life as he was skinny for most of it. Now deadlifting 100kg and squatting 80kg. When I go shopping and see the state of people his age it makes me happy to think he is stronger than all of them.

I have a lot of friends but he is my best friend and number 1 on my list of people I trust
>>
>>42390577
Fuck you nigger

>>42386024
He was in the Navy and didn't smoke? I find it hard to believe but if it's true then more power to him.
>>
>>42390530

yeah this gives me hope that even if I totally fuck up my life for 10 years of failed startups I could still have a kid much later in life. I was thinking of suiciding if I was 35 and broke
>>
>>42387354
>jackhammering slag

Its nice hearing how your parents met mate but you really shouldn't call your mother such things
>>
>>42387354

Also this was a great story. Which grad school?
>>
File: DADmsg.png (46KB, 383x594px) Image search: [Google]
DADmsg.png
46KB, 383x594px
Not even funny OP.
You triggered me.
>>
File: 1498898294531.jpg (46KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498898294531.jpg
46KB, 778x512px
>>42385889
>Tfw don't have a dad cause i'm from sperm donation and my mother never found a partner.
>>
>>42390424
Wow Cheekie that's pretty horrific.
>I still love you though
>>
>>42386339
lol how's it feel to ba a son of a faggot? I bet you voted trump to deal with your daddy issues. LMAO
>>
>>42390953
kek
>>
>>42390569
>>42390832
Thanks for the laugh.

>>42386727
I'm told it's a very common German name. And we're from New York.
>>
File: 1500657363649.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1500657363649.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>>42385889
My dad is my role model.
>Growing up he coached me and my brothers soccer teams despite having crippling arthritis of the hip until he had to get it replaced.
>taught me how to build hardwood furniture
>talked to me about business and politics when we went fishing together
>always talks about what an amazing woman my mother is (she's also great) whenever he gets the chance, after 32 years together
>even when I'd get in trouble as a kid he would punish me, then explain why, and say he was proud of me and loves me before sending me on my way
>teaches classes for young married couples at his church
>is a surrogate father to many of my friends with divorced parents, he has phone calls with them every once in a while where he gives them advice or they tell him how they are doing out in the world
>was a collegiate fencer, saber
>set a school record for seated military press back in the 80s
>when i got my first real job after college he bought me a watch and engraved a psalm about hard work on the back
> Skypes me a few times a week to mentor me in excel (he teaches a workshop to his employees) and general business skills
>makes a point to let his sons be independent and make their own choices, treats me like a peer and an adult

He's the best. He's also just got a fantastic sense of humor. I could go on and on.
>tfw my parents are driving 10 hours to visit me in my new city, arriving tonight
>>
>>42391061
You're probably the mailman's
>>
Used to be really fit, Joined the army when he was 16, was a peacekeeper in northern ireland, fought a firefight in georgia. Escaped and joined the french foreign legion.
Now he owns multiple businesses and is pretty well off. Im proud to call him my dad, he is the pillarstone of who i am.
>>
>>42391372
wholesome post bro
>>
>>42385889
He only ever lifted when it was to recover from time in hospital, still managed to be pretty strong with manual labour and genetics.

I think he had the potential to be a good father, but they divorced and it ended up being impossible from there for him to do much.

Mom initiated the divorce, but I think it would have been in his power to fix the situation, or prevent it from getting there in the first place.

He shot himself 2 years ago. The accumulated pain of some old injuries got bad enough that he didn't feel like living any more. He tried to call me just before he did it, but my phone was on silent. He called mom, but she wouldn't pass the phone on. In the end he just told her to pass on that it wasn't anything to do with me.
>>
>>42385889
that message from your dad is like getting broken up with over text. your dad must be an emotionally crippled piece of garbage.
>>
>>42391646
Have a wholesome dad, what can I say.
>>
My dad's an artist who dumped my mother. Eh was tall though.
>>
>>42391751
Why? Old people text like they are writing an email or letter. My dad sends me encouraging stuff sometimes if we havnt talked on the phone recently.
Sounds like sour grapes anon
>>
>>42391684
Sorry for your loss, brah.
>>
I was never close to my dad. Went though several step-dads, the last of which was an actually great guy that my mother drove to depression until he died at 50 of cancer. He was great at business and I wish I could ask him for advice. I'm sure it's something we might have bonded over, as I've gotten into my professional career.
Also, he had a huge life insurance policy that I get to see my mother throw away until I'm left with nothing. But I'm over sulking about it. Trying to make something of myself now.
>>
>>42391751
this. Fathers don't say anything about loving their children. They do it by their actions and you don't know it until you look back on it.
>>
>>42391895
Good on you for becoming your own person, anon.
>>
>>42391930
>t. Someone who never got hugged as a child
My dad had a very distant father who nonetheless worked his ass off for his kids, but my dad wished he had been more involved. So with his own kids he says it often and openly that he loves us and he's proud of us. I think that's a good trait, keeps you firmly grounded in family and makes it easy to be honest with each other.
>>
>>42391930
yep. getting a text like this says more about your father feeling like a failure and expressing himself as a need for validation than anything.
>>
>>42392084
yes, your dad is a typically needy baby born into a world of privilege who didn't get what he wanted, and so now he raised his child into an emotionally pampered incel /fit/ user.
>>
>>42385889
He lifts more than me the bastard.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (15KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
15KB, 272x185px
>>42392098
My dad was raised dirt poor in the Appalachians and worked his ass off to become middle class.
All 3 of his sons (myself included) are married or engaged and have careers and close ties to the rest of our family. I migrated to /fit/ when i started lifting.
>pic related for you
I'm going fishing with my dad this weekend to talk about married life and get his advice
>>
>>42392139
>i learned about projection and now every time somebody says something it's projection
>i lie on the internet when people are right about me
typical white privileged incel human garbage.
>>
>>42392151
>>i learned about social justice and now every time somebody says something too ture
>>i shout typical white privileged incel human garbage.
>>
>>42392168
>i am wrong again on the internet
>i'll strawman the hot-button sjw issue and lie about having a loving dad and wife
>that will surely rouse the rabble and mask my feelings of inadequacy, thus making me the winner
fag.
>>
>>42392151
>Mixing and matching/r9k/ and social justice words
Im sure what went wrong in your life but it went wrong in a lot of ways all at once.
>>
>>42392205
One, thats a different anon you're replying to
Two, it says something about your sad angry state of mind that someone having a loving dad and a wife (she is hot but I never even mentioned that, that's purely you projecting) triggered you THIS hard. Holy shit.
>>
>>42392219
>>42392219
the key to success is to listen to everybody and discern the things that are true so that they can be put into practice in your life. labeling something as "sjw" or "/r9k/" obfuscates the reality that white privilege exists--and if this guy truly had a caring father, he might have heard the "there are starving kids in africa" speech multiple times in his life--and involuntarily celibate human garbage exists, and should be recognized & shunned for what it is.

>>42392239
>i prefixed my points with numerical identifiers because i really want my points to be understood as particularly addressing certain aspects of the discussion
>i assumed somebody is angry on the internet and used that assumption to say they're "triggered"
>>
My dad left my mom, and his wife before my mom too, now he's cheating on his current wife with whom he has 2 sons, he doesn't realize bragging to your sons about how many women you fuck every weekend won't make them love you. He's also an alcoholic and still lives with his parents. He's a garbage truck driver. 10 years ago he was the owner of a construction firm and he was decently rich, but the alcohol and whores destroyed him. I'm making more money than him right now.
>>
>>42385889
Strong, loving father & husband, humble. Basically everything I want to be in life
>>
>>42392285
The key to success will not be given to me by someone who interprets
>I have a good relationship with my parents and I'm married
As
>typical white privileged incel human garbage
You are clearly not a mentally healthy person. Maybe you would be if your dad loved you a little more.
>>
File: IMG_4619.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4619.png
51KB, 657x527px
I once asked my dad to take my to the gym and show me how to work do lifts n shit
He just laughed and said nah
>>
>>42392716
/fit/ is your dad now
it's okay son
>>
>>42390327
This
>>
My dad is a motherfucker. What a fucking fag
>>
My dad benched 300+ and had heavy ass lifts for being under 180lbs and shit and I compare my fat ass to him and regret.

Hehe I am "power lifter mode" and can't bench over 225 still.

At least I can squat and leg press more... gainz son gainz. Yeah.

>Please end my suffering of the gym.
>>
>>42385889
He did, for about 5 years. Mainly done boxing training though. I'm new to lifting and I do like talking about it with him, but he holds a lot of bro science on a high pedestal. Even though I disagree, I'd never try and lecture him about it, just disrespectful as fuck.
>>
File: no2yes.jpg (74KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
no2yes.jpg
74KB, 539x960px
>>42385889
so easy to prank like this
>>
How to foster better relationship with family? I've been a shit person to my dad and I want to do better. The autistic lunacy by me stopped when I gained some perspective and moved out. How to make a new friendship with my father?
>>
>>42393158
You don't have to DO anything. Just live a decent life, hold down a job, support yourself and try to improve at the same time.
>>
>>42393158
Just talk to him anon. Call him up and say you're sorry you've been a dick and you want to be better. Maybe elaborate on why your perspective changed. Then just hang out.
>>
>>42390577
Fuck you
>>
>>42390147
Thats awsome, anon. Good for you
>>
I'm not sure - I never met him due to my mother going for artificial insemination. However, he listed weight lifting and working on old cars as his hobbies, and he was a Chemistry major in college. I like to think that he'd be proud of me - I'm in my last year of undergrad studying genetics, I try and lift, even if sometimes I have to stop to focus on studies. Compared to the two half sisters I've met, I feel like he would definitely be more likely to accept me as his own. Plus, I got lucky and I'm taller than him (6'6" to his 6') and not lanky.

I guess I lucked out on my mother, though. She's old and retired, but was 5'10", a police officer who made it as far as deputy chief of a fairly large city's department, and was a competitive power lifter in her prime.

Even though she's pushy and demanding, she's happy that I'm going to persue a PhD, so there's that...
>>
>>42390492
T. Muslim
>>
He is a 5'2 manlet and still managed to have 3 kids. He basically looks like a lotr dwarf being super fat, short, muscular and glasses. He doesn't really push me to do anything but he was happy when i started lifting.
>>
File: 1494649673083.jpg (274KB, 938x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494649673083.jpg
274KB, 938x960px
He doesnt lift, is a manlet (5'11") and incredibly socially awkward.
But he runs marathons once a year, is a plastic and oral surgeon and is loyal to my mother. Right now, I'm Getting my law degree and can tell that he is proud of me. Emotionally he was a typical man, never communicated anything weak that was on his mind.

I love my dad
>>
My dad is a fatass who drinks shitloads he has annoying parents shit but is very supportive and good guy all around.
If only there was a way I can convince him to lose weight however I think hell need a health scare to make him work on it just hope it doesn't kill him.
>>
>>42393996
Plastic and oral surgeon ? Is he maxfax?
>>
>>42386024
Your father would have wanted you to be a sick Kuntz anon, not a sad one. Make him proud
>>
>>42390381
Twins?
>>
>>42394061
Had to look it up(only know the term in german) and yes he is. He used to do the real plastic surgery and even injects my aunt with botox like twice a year
>>
My dad is one of the most respected people I know. Every time he talks everyone listens. He always knows how to handle himself. He has strong convictions and sees them through. We've always had a good relationship, but when I started working for him and then alongside him it got even better as he began trusting me as a confidant. Now that my mom passed away almost 3 months ago I've started calling him everyday for about a half an hour (used to call my mom for a half an hour and talk to him when I called her a little bit).

If I end up being even half the man he is I'll be happy and he regularly tells me that he is proud of me and I've grown to be a good man so I'm on my way
>>
>>42391121
are you mad bc schools starts on monday?
>>
>mom divorces him when i was 3 cus he's an alcoholic cunt
>saw him a total of 2 times in the next 15 years
>mom dies, doesn't come
>move to a city where he lives to study without even knowing it.
>he now has the audacity to suggest living together
Nice try cunt
>>
>>42390464
She is a fullblown lesbian who gets goose bumps if a guy even touches her a little bit.
>>42391087
Happened when I was a little baby so luckily I don't remember half of the stuffs. Love ya
>>
File: 1501872252330.jpg (100KB, 1080x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1501872252330.jpg
100KB, 1080x1086px
>>42390490
>>
File: 1462472313340.jpg (96KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1462472313340.jpg
96KB, 1200x807px
Anorexic schyzophrenic dude with no teeth left.
Kinda sad to see.
>>
>>42386129
Do you figure that some people move away from their parents?
>>
My mum and dad split up when I was young, my dad is the best. He's such a good man and would literally give up anything for me and his family.

He has absolutely always been there and I massively feel bad for what I've read here about some peoples situation.

Reading these things makes me realise how much of an ingrate I am, and how you guys who have been through a lot are so much stronger than I am.

God bless you all
>>
File: 2765408162_a87336efe4[1].jpg (65KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
2765408162_a87336efe4[1].jpg
65KB, 500x334px
My father worked 70 hours a week for 50 years straight to ensure that my ungrateful brothers and i would never have to live through the shit that he had to live through.
He had an abusive, drunk father who pissed away every dollar, and his mother and 12 siblings lived in absolute poverty. He worked his way up from south america, doing odd jobs on farms and other places to afford food and bus fair until eventually making it to the US.
He bussed tables for years knowing zero english. Saved up enough money to buy a van to sell fruit out of. Eventually opened up a little store that boomed, and invested into commercial real estate.
He sent his mother and brothers money every month without fail, and supported them from afar for over a decade, all while making sure we always lived comfortably

I never truly grasped the shit that my father accomplished until he passed away last year. The guy worked himself to death and it breaks my fucking heart. I may succeed in surpassing my fathers financial success, but ill never be as much of a man as him.
>>
>>42395325

God bless you and your amazing father, he sounds like a great man. I'm sure you'll do him proud
>>
>>42386711
were the next three triplets? seriously, think about your bullshit before you spout it
>>
File: 1501776722496.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501776722496.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>42394126
would have to be triplets unless he typed this in the minutes between the oldest two sons' births, but who has two sets of twins? seems less likely than triplets
>>
>>42395325
Fuck anon im sorry. First generation American here as well. We gotta make the best out of our parents work.
>>
>>42390577
thank you for this. i hate all the dicksucky faggotry on here when someone even posts something even remotely sentimental and honest.
>>
>>42385889
He doesn't lift. As a matter of fact he wants me to stop lifting, even though I'm not that big.

I find it strange since he's very patriarchic. But I have this feeling that my mom and dad are either trying to feminize me or are trying to withhold be from growing up. They don't like it that I lift, that I have a buzzcut, that I go out drinking with the lads, etc
>>
File: 1500437391043.gif (422KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500437391043.gif
422KB, 640x480px
>>42386800
KEKDIDDLYKEK
>>
>>42386955
kill yourself then you might stop tripfagging and shitting up this board. also please twitch stream and post links cos i really fancy a good fap
>>
>>42395363
Thanks brah

>>42395429
Yeah this last year has been really enlightening. Much success to you too man.
>>
Never does any fitness stuff but overal good person.

He really loves me, but refuses to show it.

All the time he shittalks me how I am doing bad at college(engineering in top university in my country) but found out through my mom dad he is so proud at me he constantly brags to his friends.

Sacrifices everything for me. Had a hearth attack 3 years ago and I was scared to death.

He teached me politics and stuff, he is really into it.

He told me about the jews and their influence in world when I was like 6 kek.

Anyways I think he is secretely red piled, follows politics from every country and few days ago I cought him watching some syrian pow videos on liveleak.

I wouldnt be suprised if he browses pol.
>>
>>42395526

my condolensces
>>
>>42395448

Mine too, it has come to thw point of me having fights with them cuz I look too big and not normal
>tfw only 1/2/3/4 for reps and 80 kg BW

Dad cought me yesterday eating peanut butet before going to bed then he started bro science that I cant eat anything cuz my body sleeps and it cant digest all that.

Mom says I should eat 3 meals a day, breakfast, lunch and some fruits at evening.

I love them to death, but they are really kinda annoying, real goblin gains.

Atleast they dont annoy me with going out. They constantly giving me the money and making me go out and find a gf.

Mom even asked me if she should help kek.
>tfw parents know I am autistic.
>>
>>42390327
anon, i could have written this. its tough. im a grown ass man whose been at home for a few years due to my own problems and being an adult and seeing my dad not change hurts. im really rude and short with them because i feel like its getting to be too much. the other night my dad was drunk on the couch passing in and out and i cant tell you the feeling of emptiness i had. i feel guilty that i never hang out with them, ive never gone fishing with my dad or anything like that, and i say no every chance we have to get something to eat together etc. i have lots of uncomfortable memories of him, im really ashamed on my father and the fact that i have some of his bad habits. i feel like if any woman sees that side of me she will not want me. i feel repulsive and all i can do is get enough money to get away. i feel like crying after reading what u wrote.
>>
>>42395603
Ah that really sounds familiar. I think they want me to be an exact copy of them, so they lose their shit when I'm cooking some eggs, drinking a protein shake, doing IF, etc. They also have this preconcieved idea of how I should be. t
They want me to be some nerd with a boring job because they think I'm autistic and overly interested in science, which I am but not in an autistic manner. So they're appalled when I try to roughen up my image by lifting, having a nice haircut and staying out late.

Still haven't got a gf either. They don't bother asking.
>>
>>42390587
ha, good one kid. you shouldn't need this guy's dad anyway if you read the fuckin signs and ignore what (((they))) tell you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
>>
Mine moved away from home to the capital at seventeen when he finished high school and made a career for himself. He met my mom a few years later and they've been together since. He doesn't lift but he's not unfit either. Overall I think I lucked out, growing up in a nice neighborhood in a loving family.
I know he's proud of me and he motivates me to improve myself, he's a big reason I even attend university, I know he wants me to since he never did and he's told me that is something he regrets.
Love my dad, /fit/
>>
>>42386024
That's the coolest last name I've ever heard in my life please procreate
>>
>>42387590
What country are you living in?
Hard to guess as all Eastern Europe is going to shit
>>
>>42395526
convince him to lift and become an ubermensch
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.