[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help... my feet are killing me!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (4KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 325x155px
I'm 29 y/o female, 5'4", 265. I'm trying to lose weight (abt. 100 lbs) so my husband and I can have a baby. So far it's been really difficult (duh), but I'm a very determined person so I've been sticking with it. Keeping a food log, walking to the gym and doing 1-hr les mills classes 5-6 days a week. However, the biggest problem I face is my feet. I get sharp, searing pain in my arches anytime I try to do squats, sometimes to the point that I can barely stand. It sucks because it stops me from pushing myself and gets in the way of the rest of my workout. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how do you make it stop? Is it just a side effect of being fat or is there a bigger, medical issue? Please let me know your thoughts (I really don't want to go to the doctor if the issue is just that I'm fat). Thanks in advance!!
>>
My guess is that your weight and the fact that you're walking that much a day is exhausting your calves. Your legs aren't used to doing this work. I'd recommend stretching your calves, along with self massaging your feet. Eventually as your weight goes down this strain should lessen.
>>
>>42385609
You're flat footed.
Next question
>>
File: 1501535690419.png (59KB, 526x662px) Image search: [Google]
1501535690419.png
59KB, 526x662px
>>42385609
Take a pic so we can see whats wrong with your foot
>>
>>42385800
g a s
a
s
>>
>>42385609
>use an elliptical
>swim
>eat less food
>drink more water
>repeat as necessary
>>
>>42385609
Have you considered swimming to get the pressure off your feet?
If there's no pool, then consider stretching your feet and just do 30 minutes walking for now since your legs have atrophied and needs to be built up again.
>>
>>42385609

probably stress injuries from over use in your talus

generally it's suggested to do dietary changes before you attempt to do any kind of long distance training, you would probably drop 3 lbs a week if you just researched how to hit your macros and fill up at 1500 cals a day

I would suggest ice, ibprofun, and staying off of your feet for a bit and maybe vitamins
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>42385808
You know it
>>
>>42385609
go back to the ocean whales aren't meant to walk on land
>>
>>42385609
Assuming you are being honest and you aren't a troll, the first thing you need to be prioritizing right now is a super low calorie diet. It's going to be miserable but that is what you need. Don't worry about exercise and all this other bullshit designed to supplement a low calorie diet. You need to just sit on your fat ass all day eating 1000-1200 cals and you will shed weight. That's it. Once you get light enough to work out, then do it.

Don't sign up for some meme gym
Don't buy meme yogurts or meme diet plans
Don't get involved in some stupid Reddit community

Just eat chicken and fucking eggs (1200 cals worth) for the next 6 months
>>
>>42386984
dont listen to this faggot op
>>
Given that you're overweight and recently increased exercise, it's almost certainly plantar fascitis- basically, your foot tendon is too tight and you're doing too much. It's very easy to get injured when going from being sedentary to fully active. Cut out any exercises that hurt your feet, swim, and take it easy on the walking. If you push it you can end up with excruciating pain for months and months.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.