[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if I skip SS and go right into an intermediate routine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (517KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
517KB, 608x800px
What happens if I skip SS and go right into an intermediate routine?
>>
File: ada.jpg (16KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
ada.jpg
16KB, 579x329px
>>
you'll make the same gains as you would on SS but at a much slower pace for a few weeks, after which you kill yourself from the super high (compared to what your body is capable of) volume
moron
>>
You might not look like a dinosaur
>>
>>42385493

oh well kek
>>
>>42385418
>SS

>considered to do SS
>>
>>42385553
kill yourself
>>
>>42385583
Stay mad, cuck boy.
>>
>falling for the SS/SL meme
>not starting on a PPL with slightly lower volume

This powerlifting dad is fucking retarded.
>>
File: zyzzbrahss.jpg (31KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
zyzzbrahss.jpg
31KB, 500x451px
u might look like big Z on accident instead of a beta boy with a feminine ass
>>
U dye
>>
By intermediate routine do you mean something with just more volume? That's fine as long as you're not cutting and you make sure you get enough rest. But you definitely won't make strength gains as fast.
Or maybe you mean a routine programmed for intermediates, which would be absolutely retarded because then you would just be slowing your progress for literally no reason.

I'd recommend canditos linear UL strength / hypertrophy for you. Nice balance between strength training and volume work, even for beginners.
>>
>>42385930

Is this just a PPL routine
>>
>>42385973
No it's an upper lower split with 2 days strength training and 2 days of volume work.
>>
>>42385418
Is this a reviewbrah thread?

Post your rarest 'brah
>>
File: IMG_3722.png (179KB, 366x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3722.png
179KB, 366x392px
>>42386237
>Forgot pic

Just end it already
>>
File: strong.jpg (70KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
strong.jpg
70KB, 612x344px
>>42385780
big Z? you say?
>>
>>42385418
Best case scenario you get injured, worst case you completely fry your CNS
>>
>>42385418
you will waste your time
>>
>>42386398

i'm gonna do it anyway
>>
>>42386361
these are the guys that call you skinny at 6'0 200 pounds to justify them looking and being a fatass.
>>
I started with PPL and ended up fine. I've been wondering this though.

It's great for college where you can go to the gym after class. Hottest women there too.

Kinda sucks with a typical work week because you dedicate an hour a day to the gym instead of 45 mins 3x a week.

PPL is great for you spergs with no life.
>>
>>42386422
This, I'm scared to move to an intermediate routine because I already spend my life at work and the gym on SS. I can't imagine 6 days a week.
>>
File: IMG_1489.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>42386250
New OC
>>
>>42385553
what is so bad about SS?
my grandfather told me SS was the greatest thing he ever did.
>>
Never lifted before, started SL 5x5 2 months ago
5'10, 190lbs
I do 5x5
145lbs bench
190lbs squat
205 dead lift

my stats are shit arent they
when should i quit 5x5
>>
>>42386420
>not recognizing three of the four strongest men on the planet
...DYEL, tho??
>>
>>42387101
>when should I quit 5x5
2 months ago, tbqh
3x5 for life.

You are too weak to need a deload. So if you still have trouble progressing linearly, use greyskull's model for progression
>>
>>42386361

how lean does big Z look these days. I use to live his big guts lol. u haven't seen him lift since he lost the weight, hours his lifts going these days?
>>
You make slower and inferior progress in the long run. Even in the short run. Probably more injuries, less likelihood to continue long term lifting.

Get a base, get experience with the basic movements, do SS
>>
>>42387090
Your grandfather was a Nazi you fucking dope
>>
>>42385418
If you do an intermediate routine, you are by definition intermediate.

So you should probably be able to squat around 3p8 after like a week or so.
Don't know why everyone wastes their time on beginner programs when they could just be intermediate by choice
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.