[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10k Challenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (27KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 510x332px
Any anons here ever do the 10k calorie challenge? Normies think 10k is a lot but imo I could put that away easy.

If I was gonna do it I would probably fast the day before and after the challenge and then be in a deficit for the rest of the week.

Thoughts?
>>
daileeeeee 10k

holocaust mode now lmao
>>
I don't see why you would want to do this challenge, only reason that I think would be if you were a top-level athlete who's doing the tour de France or some shit
>>
>>42384424
It would be bretty fun to do with a few buddies after a long cut
>>
If I pace myself I can eat 3000 cal of protein based pasta spaghetti with jimmy dean sausage, tomato paste, sauce, and chunks, with plenty of olive oil. If I swap it out with shit grain pasta then we can add about 500 more to the total. If I drink whole milk instead of water that's another 500.

The problem is that I'll just feel like death for two hours afterward. I could then theoretically do it again for lunch and dinner, totaling to 1200 calories. But that's insane. That's like 3 hours cooking and 12 hours of agonizing fullness.

But I guess we could just get like 4 of those crazy count chocolate shakes and do it like that but I don't like sugar or sweet things.
>>
>>42384479
I would eat junk food and a few protein bars if I was doing the challenge desu
>>
>>42384460
>long and painful cut
>yeah let's make the last two weeks completely worthless
hmmm
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.