[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i say to people in conversation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1501587409476.jpg (886KB, 1822x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501587409476.jpg
886KB, 1822x1080px
what do i say to people in conversation
>>
How are your kids doing?
>>
>>42383901
how are your wife's kids doing?
>>
>>42383896
Did you preorder Destiny 2? Add me and we'll raid together in September.
>>
File: IMG_0134.jpg (132KB, 727x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0134.jpg
132KB, 727x1024px
>>42383922
>>
Doens't really matter about what.

If you are bad at conversation you need to have a lot more of it
>>
>>42383927
Yeah yeah, it isn't even out yet.
>>
How about this weather huh?
>>
just ask people what they say to people in a conversation
>>
>Did you read the latest Trump news? Yeah... not my president, it was her turn.
>>
hi
>>
>>42383985
you too
>>
Depends on where you are. First thing you do in a public place is usually make a casual basic comment about your surrounding. Standing in a long line? "Sure are a lot of people here." or something stupid like that. Usually they respond with "haha... ya." then you can respond with some sort of personal question. "So what brings you here today?" they'll respond with some short comment that gives you a little bit of info. judge by their respond whether or not they want to talk, and if it seems like they do, ask another question about the little piece of info that they gave you. It should flow naturally from there if they actually feel like talking. Really depends on where you are tho.
>>
>>42383896

How are my kids doing?
>>
>>42384015
solid advice, I followed a similar format when learning how to talk to people
>>
Does anyone here have the name of that howtobesocial.org site?
>>
>>42383896
You dont think about what to say to them. You think about what you are thinking and feeling and you say it.
>>
Friends and family
Occupation
Recreation
Dreams

Talk about these things, be interested and ask questions
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.