[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ humor thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 60

File: IMG_9562.jpg (86KB, 750x697px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9562.jpg
86KB, 750x697px
Or boogie hate thread idk
>>
how is boogie doing? is he gonna make it bros?
>>
If I wertherthe laughing I you wanone reppp mamamaxies hohohoho weeeehrrrrr gohohogog
>>
>>42383824
Dubs says he dies soon
>>
>>42383766
so what does that surgery do?
>>
File: this tbh fam.png (25KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
this tbh fam.png
25KB, 160x160px
>>42383829

:100:
>>
>>42383838
From watching 600 lb life

First most doctors require they go on a strict diet for a month.

Then they get the surgery. It shrinks their stomach and limits what they can eat at one time as well as limits carbonated beverages

And then they follow the strict diet

So it does fucking nothing as they have to follow a strict diet either way. Training wheels I guess.
>>
File: 1495585463612.jpg (32KB, 464x266px) Image search: [Google]
1495585463612.jpg
32KB, 464x266px
>>42383838
Gives him a vagina, didn't you read the post?
>>
>>42383873
*Limits how much they can eat at one time
>>
>>42383838
>383838
trips, so he lives? lol
>>
>>42383766
>get surgery
>physically unable too much solid foods
>continue to drink gallons of beetus juice
>wtf why am I not losing weight?
I've seen this time and time again. Why do dumb fats think cutting their stomach is some how going to magically make them lose weight? All that does is force you, some what, to have will power to eat less. The same will power you could get without going to the extreme by having surgery. Sadly, you'll still be able to drink gallons of beetus juice, which I guarantee you where the majority of his weight came from.
My father did the exact same shit but he was an alcoholic. Got surgery, kept drinking. Maintained and sometimes gained weight. Waste of time and money.
>>
>>42383873

>So it does fucking nothing

what kind of surgery did he get? I thought he got a gastric bypass, in which case the surgery surely did do alot.

judging from talking to people who actually did that, that procedure is pretty shitty and results in people not being able to actually enjoy life to its fullest

>no eating decent portions anymore
>getting drunk after one glass of alcohol
>hairloss (probably due to inability of taking in vitamins through food?)

I would even doubt that it's really healthy to lose so much weight as these people do but I could be mistaken there. from what I read on the subject and from what I heard from the people I know, I would always recommend going on a regular diet and working out. this shit restricts one's life really hard
>>
>>42383873
thanks
>>
>>42383873
is it reversible (undo surgery completely/partially)?
>>
>>42383929
No, they cut and removed part of his stomach to make it smaller. It can stretch back out if he continues to eat like a pig, though.
>>
>>42383908
>>42383908

>people in this thread are too retarded to understand why people get these procedures
>"The same will power you could get without going to the extreme by having surgery"

jesus fucking christ, how come so many people on this board are so stupid as to not understand why people need this shit? you're talking about will power but these people are unable to lose weight because they have mental conditions. is it too hard to understand that eating can be an addiction? putting a literal eating restriction on them is the only way and hey, if it works, godspeed

they better get treatment this way rather than being a pain in the ass for the tax payers all their lives
>>
File: Dez.png (284KB, 642x793px) Image search: [Google]
Dez.png
284KB, 642x793px
>Boogie can't sexually satisfy his w-

Oh.
>>
>>42383961
dats not from boogie mang
>>
>>42383958
If we can start treating these fat fucks for mental illness, we're making progress. Unfortunately, the mental illness is ignored. You're the retarded one if you think having gastric bypass on someone who's extremely obese because of mental illness is going change anything but make their lives worse. Once you have that surgery, there's no going back. Your quality of life is diminished.
>>
>>42383838
absolves him of responsibility for his actions and makes him think hes problems are over
>>
>>42383939
and they pay people that remove non- decaying & irreplaceable organ of yours? what a wonderful world indeed
>>
>>42383958
Wow, taking the Lord's name in vain! You must be such a cool guy!
>>
File: puppies.jpg (538KB, 1080x3130px) Image search: [Google]
puppies.jpg
538KB, 1080x3130px
>>
>>42383873
>From watching 600 lb life
>First most doctors require they go on a strict diet for a month.

I think most doctors actually don't require this. If you watch the earlier episodes, even God-King Nowazardan didn't require this at first. He only started doing it later on when it became apparent that these fat fucks were still gaining weight even after the surgery.
>>
>>42383961

boogie probably has to dick her with a dildo and still gets worn out
>>
>>42384138
Huh. Boogie's doing it too, so I assumed it was a regular thing.

I don't think I've seen any of the first season episodes, but the next couple seasons he'd tell them just to lose weight, they'd come back a month later having gained weight, and then he's strictly control their diet. At least that's what I picked up in a handful of season 2 and 3 episodes.

Didn't someone in season 1 die? I might have to see that.
>>
>>42384188
Liquid diet helps with surgery. Standard for most bariatric surgeries I believe.
>>
>>42384206
Ah.
>>
>>42384001

I think that the bypass will definitely make them thinner and therefore improve their lives to some extent. why should their lives be worse? I feel like being able to walk properly is better than not being able to eat ten slices of your favourite pizza. Obviously, the quality of life will be reduced to some extent but living longer due to weighing less is pretty great if you ask me.

>Unfortunately, the mental illness is ignored

Because it's obviously always hard to talk about the harsh truths. Nobody wants to admit that they have a problem or addiction, especially addicted people. Just look at America where people literally eat "Bypass Burgers". In many countries, it has become normal to eat a lot but at the same time, education about health and healthy food is never provided. Therefore, people don't even know what traps they are stepping into, often resulting in addiction. With an additionally retarded cultural phenomenon such as fat acceptance, such addictions are increased and actual solutions regarding obesity are therefore frowned upon

Honestly, I have succumbed to all that shit to some extent and only try to educate my girlfriend, my family and VERY close friends regarding that topic since I have seen how stupid people can be. I don't give a shit if the world is full of fatties anymore since I am able to accept that people are like that. Doesn't mean I have to spend my time with them
>>
>>42383958
t. Fatass
>>
>>42383958

>putting a literal eating restriction on them

As opposed to a metaphorical eating restriction?
>>
File: 1.png (572KB, 628x662px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
572KB, 628x662px
>>
File: 2.png (71KB, 661x242px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
71KB, 661x242px
>>
File: 3.png (41KB, 578x595px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
41KB, 578x595px
>>
>>42384345

I'm actually fit but I'm also always trying to be empathetic toward others, even if I disagree with their lifestyles

>>42384349

kek, you know what I mean asshole
>>
>>42383766
rip
>>
>>42383958
I was hooked on cigarettes and was able to quit without cutting off my fingers or having my mouth sewn shut.
>>
>>42383873
so he will be the first person to ever eat more after surgery than before?
>>
>>42384445
Pics 2 and 3 go without saying friendo
>>
>>42383873
best place to watch 600 lb life?
t. not a television owner
>>
>>42383883
>unless he just keeps eating and his gut bursts
>>
>>42383766
why does he have that stupid smile on his face all the time?
>>
>>42383837
reroll
>>
>>42384877
Dubs has spoken
>>
>>42384877
oh no
>>
>>42384600
Yea, people should just be able to quit doing bad stuff to themselves
Thanks for that success story about your cigarettes. I am struggling with addiction myself, but that gives me hope
>>
>>42384834
having a tv won't help you that much either with that problem
episodes are available as torrents
>>
>>42384866
pockets of cheek fat reforming his lips
>>
>>42384458
He's already that old?
>>
>>42383766
Aside from the obvious fat hate, gastric bypass is pretty sad. You handicap yourself from ever eating adequate protein to maintain or build mass.

You fuck up any interesting potential for your body because you can't fucking count calories and not cheat, because nobody taught you about basic nutrition and you couldn't be fucked teaching yourself.
>>
>>42384600

but there are many people unable to quit. stop thinking in such extremes. you are probably one of those people who tell people with depression to fuck off because "it's not a big deal". addiction is an actual condition, deal with it. we should all be thankful that we are able to not succumb to that shit
>>
ALL HE HAD TO FUCKING DO IS STOP EATING.

NOT EAT LESS AND COUNT CALORIES

STOP FUCKING EATING
>>
>>42384834
prime (ihopethisisntbanned) wire.ag
Delete the obvious shit to delete
have ublock and maybe noscript
>>
File: 1499218227579.png (280KB, 270x353px) Image search: [Google]
1499218227579.png
280KB, 270x353px
>>42384972
then work on fixing your addiction before you get a gastric bypass big boy
>>
>>42383908
Depending on the type of bariatric surgery, the length of the small intestine can be reduced to limit the body's ability to absorb nutrients. Also, you can't drink large amounts of liquid in one setting anymore after getting your stomach stapled because you will simply vomit. Not every surgery is equal.
>>
File: 000ooo.jpg (6KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
000ooo.jpg
6KB, 250x240px
>>42384877
>>
>>42385135

Well, these people are taking the easiest way out but can you actually blame them? imagine having to spend years in therapy, trying to get rid of an addiction that is pretty pathetic to others (at least in my eyes). hours and hours of self-pity and self-analysis spent into finding out how to eat less. I don't admire the people but I can't blame them either. Either way, I feel like these people have to be desperate as fuck to do this, a thing I for one can't even imagine what it must be like
>>
File: kek55.jpg (102KB, 633x762px) Image search: [Google]
kek55.jpg
102KB, 633x762px
>>42383766
Other one that's still funny
>>
>>42384138
the diet isn't to lose weight, it's to shrink their liver to make the op easier/possible
>>
>>42383838
makes his stomach the size of an apple or something do he gets fuller faster
>>
>>42384972
I gotta admit I am a guy who says depression is bullshit that we all go through and pills won't fix it! Just got in trouble at work for expressing this belief when I found out we give prisoners anti-anxiety and depression medication.

I guess I am just from a time and was raised in a way that each person is responsible for their choices.

Quitting smoking was hard as fuck but made me stronger. If there was a surgery that would have made it easier I can't say if I would have quit using that or not.
>>
>>42383961
I'm sure he only has sex with her maybe once a month.

The sheer amount of calories it would take just to get to his dick and part the sea of flab around his girls cunt would have had him sitting at just overweight instead of obese if he did it regularly.
>>
>>42385251
Interesting is this true? Anyone else heard this?

On 600lb life it seems they force the diet to show you can commit otherwise after surgery you are just gonna stretch your stomach out again.
>>
>>42384471

Fuck, is obesity even worse than alcoholism or smoking?
>>
>>42385341
No fucking way this guy has sex. She maybe jacks him off but there is no way he has the circulation to get hard and pump away like us normal people.
>>
>>42385325

The brain is an organ and things can go wrong with it leading to - amongst other things - depression. Pills can make a chemical change that help fix that. Your attitude towards it is part of the problem - if someone had lung cancer would you deny them aid and tell them to breathe happier instead?
>>
File: 1501792103287.png (590KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1501792103287.png
590KB, 678x678px
Why would anyone like Boogie?

>fat
>autistic
>reviews video games
>voted Hillary
>pussied out of gamergate
>wife clearly cheats on him with niggers
>Twitter whore

Surely there are better fat lolcows to spam threads about?
>>
>>42385406
I dont know I dont understand the modern cuck culture
>>
>>42385386
The pills don't fix anything.
They simply alter the brain chemistry in a way so that you stop making other people upset with your depression.
That's it.
It actually masks it and in the end makes things 10 times worse mainly because depression is a natural thing that happens in everyone and is something that should be respected listened too and worked through. Self reflection and consulting with older wiser adults and doing something with your life will help deal with it and hopefully give you a way out or at the very least a way to deal with it when it gets bad.

At no point has there ever been a drug prescribed for depression that hasn't caused far more harm then good.
>>
>>42385325

I was also like that but after reading up on all kinds of information regarding addictions and depression, I had to come to the conclusion that the brain can be an asshole. Pills actually do help depressed people but only ones with lower depression levels. Higher levels of depression sometimes cannot be treated at all which must feel like a literal nightmare.

>I guess I am just from a time and was raised in a way that each person is responsible for their choices.

I still think that way but you also have to realise that not all people are healthy like you and I. People with illnesses are not to be compared to regular people mate. You should watch some youtube videos, you might actually gain some insight regarding that topic.

>I found out we give prisoners anti-anxiety and depression medication.

Do you live in America? I suppose you were half right because I don't really think all prisoners experience depression but the anti-anxiety pills sound like a decent measure for keeping criminals halfway calm. I still believe that letting prisoners follow actual fun activities can make taking pills obsolete and guards' lives much easier
>>
>>42385435

>Self reflection and consulting with older wiser adults and doing something with your life will help deal with it and hopefully give you a way out or at the very least a way to deal with it when it gets bad.

you may seem to think that there is only one form of depression. As I have stated in >>42385477 there are several forms, of which some are uncurable
>>
>>42384877
FUCK
>>
File: IMG_0223.jpg (61KB, 772x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
61KB, 772x580px
>>42384094
> uses dog to hide his shit legs
Cleaver
>>
>>42385499
How many of them need drugs to be cured.
Cause bed ridden catatonic depression with no psychological cause is rare as fuck.
>>
>>42385512

I never read up on the actual statistics but I think that I read that there are less depressed patients who can be healed by taking pills than the ones who can't
>>
>>42385477
Ya I live in America and work on HIV/AIDS research thus my knowledge of the pills we pump into prisoners because if you are in prison here you get AIDS.

I just feel the levels of depression are overblown. My boss says she gets it so bad she can't get out of bed. I said I bet if there was $50,000 outside her door she would. I got this way when I went to a children's hospital when I was young. See those poor kids and tell me you are fucking depressed.

People are pussies.
>>
>>42385406
>voted Hillary
WRONG, he voted for Jill Stein
>>
>>42385586

>People are pussies.

I agree with you on that although I would still not apply that to people who experience actual depression. I also have to admit that many people confuse feeling like shit and being depressed but that's only because they don't actually know symptoms of depression

Nowadays, it has become the norm to cry and bitch about everything instead of just solving problems on your own
>>
>anonymous surgeon
>took on boogies case after everyone else denied
>will work for cash in hand
>boogs is ecstatic
>crafty surgeon books OR for 2 hours
>makes laparoscopic incisions
>plays candy crush for remaining hour and a half
>boogs is wheeled out to recovery
>believes he had the surgery
>"holy shit guys, I'm totally not hungry any more!!"
>proceeds to make it
>will never know he had the power to do it on his own
>>
>>42385613
Let me ask an unrelated question because you seem like a level headed dude.

Do you think it is right we give (taxpayer funded of course) anti-anxiety and depression medication (along with $6000 a month HIV/Hep-C) drugs to prisoners?
>>
>>42385656

judging from the info I know about the american prison system (I'm actually a eurofag who lived in the US as a child), I would say that half of the shit in american prisons should be abolished

american society is governed like shit and crime prevention is barely existent. meanwhile, prisons are set up like shit where prisoners live a life in hell. of course, it's not right to give medication to prisoners if you could go very well without it if you actually had a better prison system in general

>tfw the government puts people in prisons and stuffs them in small rooms with 20 other people but then complains that once these people get out, they are crazier than before

I wouldn't go as far as giving prisoners consoles as they do in Sweden but I feel like the German prison system is pretty decent with all the rehab shit etc
>>
File: oc1.png (1006KB, 1743x977px) Image search: [Google]
oc1.png
1006KB, 1743x977px
>>
>>42385713
Ok interesting we do have prison issues here for sure.

Do you have the death penalty over there?
>>
>>42385367
I'm sure lots of fatasses also pound fuckin shit beer and smoke
>>
>>42385764

Nope, no death penalties in europe. I assume the prisons still don't need as much funding as in the US due to the european infrastructure which treats prisoners much better (sometimes too good). There's a smaller chance of reoffence though
>>
>>42385755
Unironically super hot
>>
>>42385898
We actually don't execute many people here and my shithole state doesn't have it.

Nice talking take care. Please stop the crushing of western values going on over there.
>>
>>42385406
>voted hillary
as bad as he is I don't see him doing this
he made some video shitting on sjws I think
>>
>>42385939

you too dude

>tfw western politicians only seek to pursue their own shitty agendas instead of providing for their people properly

I was a refugee myself as a child but fuck those assholes if they're unable to distribute all these middle east people all over europe. literally no hope for this shithole

>tfw I lived in China and Chinese people don't give two fucks about other people so they stick to their traditions and values
>>
>>42385972
>tfw I lived in China and Chinese people don't give two fucks about other people so they stick to their traditions and values
literally the most based people alive, I wish the west wasn't so cucked and still believed that we were the best in the world...
>>
>>42386144
Too bad they have no morality
>>
>>42384788
lol no, some fat fucks have even gotten the surgery multiple times because you can't surgically fix self control and discipline, same is going to happen to boogie, he'll lose a shit ton of weight in the first 6 months then gain it all back because he hasn't put any effort towards changing his eating habits
>>
>>42383958
Eating is not an addiction. it's a shitty coping mechanism. Even if it was an addiction
>no one has ever beaten an addiction before
Also
You don't get to 600 pounds because you have a thyroid issue. You get to 600 pounds because you're a lazy glutton who makes shitty excuses.

Being fat is not a medical condition, kindly kys
>>
File: IMG_0435.jpg (126KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0435.jpg
126KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: Boogie wife.jpg (61KB, 541x400px) Image search: [Google]
Boogie wife.jpg
61KB, 541x400px
SOMEONE WILL PAY
SOMEONE MUST PAY
SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY
EVERYONE IS GOING TO PAY
>>
>>42387014
I bet he has good money.
>>
>>42385435
>t. Armchair psychologist
>>
>>42387046
She's fat too, just a master of angle shots
>>
>>42383958
so...
>eating to cope with muh feels
>remove this option
>muh feels still prevalent
what happens next?

they channel their frustration into productive means like exercise and education?
or they get hooked on opiates and die 3 years later
>>
>>42385586
You are confusing feeling sorry for yourself with a chemical disorder in the brain. It's something that's always there no matter what you do. You have to constantly fight with it to keep it at bay, and it's never truly gone. Admittedly I think we are very quick to throw pills at a problem and call it a day, but I think some people do need them. At least in the meantime until they can change the way they think or the poor eating/exercising habits they are in.
Congrats on having manageable addictions or depression though, not everyone is wired that way. Lack of empathy or understanding for others is a major sign of autism though, so maybe get that checked out.
>>
>>42387014
PAY
>>
File: 1501787366327.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1501787366327.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
How long have there been Boogie threads on /fit/? I haven't been here for a couple years since I snapped my shit up.

Is he just a local embodiment of Gamergate?
>>
>>42384957
It's actually amazing he's survived that long
>>
>>42384877

FUQ
>>
>>42387511
Not very long. The same cuck keeps making them and I don't know why.
Never even heard of him before
>>
>>42387105
Yeah I was really surprised. She's a fucking hamplanet also but based on her deceptive photography you might think she's normal. That shit should be illegal.
>>
>>42383766
gigga boogie just broke out of hospital
only quads can save fit
>>
File: IMG_20170803_211823.jpg (114KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_211823.jpg
114KB, 992x558px
>>42387956
>>
>>42384445
cosmo?!
>>
>>42385349
according to boogie he had to go on a liquid diet to shrink his liver, so yes it would seem so.
>>
File: cardiffbythesea.png (573KB, 834x543px) Image search: [Google]
cardiffbythesea.png
573KB, 834x543px
Anon told me boogie died during surgery and hospital tossed his body into the sea. Anyone confirm?
>>
>>42388030
>implying anyone possesses the strength toss that mass into the sea
you have been lied to
>>
Dont worry guys im just rolling for pushups.. All this talk of fat makes me feel a little gay
>>
File: 1488849918471.png (176KB, 371x324px) Image search: [Google]
1488849918471.png
176KB, 371x324px
>>42384877
>>
>>42384286
>>
File: IMG_1311.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1311.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>42384877

D-doesn't count!

Boogie is a good guy why have you cursed him
>>
File: 85c.gif (490KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
85c.gif
490KB, 256x256px
>>42384286
> I think that the (dopamine receptor reduction) will definitely make them (take less heroine) and therefore improve their lives to some extent. why should their lives be worse? I feel like being able to (be sober) is better than not being able to (enjoy anything). Obviously, the quality of life will be reduced to some extent but living longer due to (doing less heroine) is pretty great if you ask me.
>>
>>42384458
I hate that fucking winky face.
>>
>>42385341
I don't think Boogie is physically capable of having sex. Being super obese impairs libido and potency plus there's probably too much fat between his dick and her vagina for coitus to happen
>>
>>42387521
miracles of modern medicine
>>
>>42388254
Him getting that fat is also a miracle, albeit of modern food industry
>>
File: 1431549145327.png (67KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1431549145327.png
67KB, 285x276px
>goal was to deadlift boogie
>boogie loses weight
>>
>>42388290
soon you'll be able to deadlift his coffin
>>
>>42384972
>surgery fixes addiction

All its done is make it extremely dangerous to indulge in his addiction, not fix his addiction.
>>
>>42385964
Everybody shits on sjws. Its one of the easiest, politically safe things you can do.
>>
>>42389137
>Its one of the easiest things you can do
Yes
>politically safe things you can do.
Not really. Nobody in the mainstream makes fun of SJWs except maybe south park I guess. Boogie is popular amongst SJWs.
>>
File: boogie wife.jpg (48KB, 721x401px) Image search: [Google]
boogie wife.jpg
48KB, 721x401px
both are fat as fuck and the other probably has a tiny dick. no way they can have sex
>>
>>42389185
>when he demands at the start of the video to absolutely not film her at all
>then when they manage to get er in frame she tries to hide away
>>
>>42383837
Dubs says his stomach ruptures because he is a weak piece of shit who can't stop shovelling food into his mouth enough to save his own life.
>>
File: ClpwhiTUYAAmXCA.jpg (157KB, 1200x771px) Image search: [Google]
ClpwhiTUYAAmXCA.jpg
157KB, 1200x771px
>>42389197
she has mastered angles in her private photos
>>
>>42389227
looks like she wears dentures
>>
File: booger.jpg (260KB, 498x1987px) Image search: [Google]
booger.jpg
260KB, 498x1987px
how long until boogie gains weight back and starts making excuse videos again?
>>
>>42385713
>american society is governed like shit and crime prevention is barely existent

meanwhile, in your country, muslims now throw acid in little girls' faces and then you protect the muslims

worry about your own issues MATE
>>
>>42385713
rehabilitating prisoners is the biggest meme
>>
>stomach reduced to the size of an egg

Wow I'd swallow one hard-boiled egg and be perfectly full. Sign me up.
>>
>>42389269
SOMEONE
MUST
PAY
>>
>>42384006
Yeah for real... I don't know why anyone would choose gastric bypass over a lap band which is reversible
>>
>>42385713
prison is stupid as fuck

ok, so you spent 34 years in prison because you raped a kid, now we're gonna release you back into society but make sure everyone knows what you did so you can never get a job or an apartment and spend the rest of your life as an untouchable after spending three and a half decades associating solely with degenerates and filth and oh gosh, you raped another kid, how tragic, who could have seen this coming?
>>
>>42383873
>>42383929
This is retarded. You permanently cut away part of your organ just because you don't have enough discipline to not eat like a pig?
>>
>>42383958
Or better yet the taxpayer could be spared the cost of this surgery for worthless sacks of shit?

You fucking snowflakes care more about these wannabe-victims than people with real problems. Fat people are trash and a blight on society. They are worse than drug addicts.
>>
>>42389387
Did you really expect a 500 pound piece of shit to not be lazy about something?
>>
>>42389380
Yeah for situations like this it's fucking ridiculous. There should honestly be some physical punishments instead of prison like castration or lashing.
>>
>>42389387
funny thing is boogie thinks he will make it because of this surgery. let's wait until his stomach is healed and he starts to get hungry again because his body requires massive calories even when half of his gut is missing and he starts blending his food and drinking it.

i mean you have to be fucking retarded to lose 5 lbs in 10 years of dieting. at his weight that was probably his shit
>>
>>42389404
>he starts to get hungry again because his body requires massive calories even when half of his gut is missing

This is why so many doctors avoided the surgery since the surgery was the easy part and the real trouble begins with him having actual self control, which if the last 30 years is anything to go by, is terrible.
>>
>>42389404
>>42389399
>>42389427

And it's not like he's alone or he can just run out to the store to buy quick snack. Just don't have more food than you need accessible, lock it away, give other person the key or something.
Maybe his wife is not that caring but at the bottom line she could shop food everyday just so there isn't excessive amount of it at home. Just for few months so that the fatass could adapt.
>>
>>42389445
She's fat as fuck too though so her habits will be just as bad as his, probably worse actually.
>>
>>42383908

Because, he, like most Jewtubers, is a massive faggot and has more emotional problems them a 16 yr old ugly girl.

He uses any excuse to get attention and when he fails to adhere to the diet and post-op directions, will blame the Doctors for 'failing' him. He takes zero responsibility and always uses 'muh feelings' as his excuse.
>>
>>42389400
I think there should be three punishments. Social shaming, military service and being auctioned off to the highest bidder.
>>
>>42389445
scroll up to see his wife. she's a balloon just like he is
>>
>>42385619

Uh...this is actually a real method for chronic knee and hip pain. They make 3 small incisions around the knee, apply sutures, patient is taken back to recovery.
>>
File: 1494838076939.png (201KB, 619x629px) Image search: [Google]
1494838076939.png
201KB, 619x629px
>>42384094
>>
File: 1494840569982.png (233KB, 625x637px) Image search: [Google]
1494840569982.png
233KB, 625x637px
>>42389500
>>
File: boogie fat wife.jpg (132KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
boogie fat wife.jpg
132KB, 1080x608px
>>42389380
That's right, raping a child should be an automatic death penalty. Why waste everyone else's time and money?

Also here is Boogie's fat wife, she was always big but he made her fat.
>>
File: lkgu7.gif (833KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lkgu7.gif
833KB, 500x281px
>>42384094
>>42389500
>>42389532
These are wholesome
>>
>>42389500
>>42389532
this is what really happens, at least in powerlifting gyms. i couldn't squat 1pl8 and was surrounded by guys who were squatting 200 or even 300 kg yet everyone was super helpful with tips and also friendly

people who have bad experience either lie and exaggerate or just stumbled on an asshole
>>
>>42389560
i think rather than death penalty they should be publicly auctioned off to the highest bidder with the starting bid set at a million dollars.

the target market in my head is big pharma and groups that would emerge around the new market dealing in psych research, extreme BDSM and breaking, training and resale of slaves.
>>
>>42385435
>anecdotal evidence
>hyperboles
kys
>>
>>42389652
I could agree with this. A solution to the prison problem would be indentured servitude. That way they learn to be assets to society and a trade. Personally I think that is an acceptable trade for welfare as well - if you want money you work for it.
>>
>>42389726
i'm talking about more as a replacement to the death penalty specifically. like selling people to drug companies for testing and execution when it becomes inconvenient to keep them alive.

i think military service would be better than indentured servitude, maybe as another option intended as a harsher punishment you could sentence people to picking fruit or working in a slaugherhouse but that doesn't break them down or rebuild them or give them real valuable skills that won't be replaced by robots in a decade.
>>
>>42389227
all fat women do
>>
>>42389271
this.
at least we can keep the muzzies in check here thanks to the 2nd amendment..
while eurofags go to prison for toenail clippers
>>
>>42387956
>>42387968
rolling
>>
File: bypass.jpg (49KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
bypass.jpg
49KB, 500x503px
He will come back here, posting the maddest V-tapper pics, and asking about bf% estimations
>>
>>42385195
You know how you do it?
You hire a cook that has complete control over any food that enters the house, and feeds you exactly what you need, bringing you back to a human sized diet by incremental steps.
Or he could have his wife do that if she wasnt an enabling blue whale
>>
>>42385325
You and everybody around you has zero control over their life
There is no such thing as free will.
Everything is a function if time, space and atoms colliding
>>
File: 1500160571117.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500160571117.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>42389500
>>42389532
These are adorable
>>
>>42389500
>>42389532
/fitlit/
>>
>>42389269
>gains weight
Has he even had enough time to lose weight?
>>
File: fit.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fit.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 4721943710_1b304e1d4f.jpg (33KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
4721943710_1b304e1d4f.jpg
33KB, 378x301px
>>42390317
>>
>>42391017
I like this
>>
>>42390317
She looks totes like my elementary school classmate
>>
>>42383766
If 4 he makes it
>>
>>42391116
Thanks buddy, just made it.
>>
>>42385755
motherfucker, i've got a bruised rib and laughing at that shit destroyed me, even gave me ab' cramps trying to catch my breath
>>
>>42391145
you need to be over 18 to post here...
>>
>>42384445
she doesn't look very white.

t. /pol/
>>
>>42390317
Who is this!? Please! I honestly don't know. I'm on mobile and I need to hear what she sounds like.
>>
Reminder that boogie has drawn OC mlp porn on his tumblr no less than three years ago
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/AvantGardePony
>>
>>42389345
PAY
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
SOMEONE MUST PAY
SOMEONE WILL PAY
>>
>>42389185
holy fuck i figured she was kinda chubby but damn
>>
>>42385325
Well pills help it momentarally. I had light depression which didn't need pills and shit. What I needed and helped me was talking to a therapist to sort my situation and perspective on life again...
>>
>>42384445
>Ethan and Hila from the future
>>
File: Jabba-Shape-Shifter.jpg (268KB, 999x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jabba-Shape-Shifter.jpg
268KB, 999x768px
If surgery doesn't work, how come boogie peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi solo? Ho ho ho ho hoooo

/fit/: 0
Boogie:0
Jabba: 1
>>
>>42385325
SSRI's reduce aggression in prisoners, there's been research that shows this is the case. Probably makes your job easier
>>
>>42390298
I have the free will to fuck your mom
>>
>>42385367
Yes. If you're an alcoholic or smoker people at least pity you and try to help you. But if you're fat people avoid you and despise you.
>>
>>42384445
50 weeks or days?
>>
>>42389532
>In high school dumb ass /fit/ guys would ask me to help them with shit like this
>Girls too
>Figure out it's because I "look smart", ie. like a smelly
>Cheerily help them but resent them deep down even though they did nothing to me
They were confident enough to ask me for help in their weakest areas, why wasn't I confident enough to ask for help in mine
>>
>>42390317

Whos this thot?
>>
>>42391787
Holly Earl
>>
>>42390298
You sounds like your pretty deep into the idea that everything happens to you. Dangerous place to be when it comes to you precieving that the world is out to get you because things don't go your way. Leads to *depression* in alot of cases. Everything is intimately connected but we put ourselves in the way of whatever may come. We have free will. God I teracts through the spirit, by putting a desire for good in our heart. If we are controlled as puppets, its simply that we are letting our good or bad desires conrol us because we act upon them.
>>
>>42383766
Kekd
>>
>>42391831
Where's the proof of that?
>>
>>42392750
His tumblr
http://askavantgarde.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1499612663907.gif (1MB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499612663907.gif
1MB, 479x480px
>>42384445
The people around him must be such fucking pieces of shit for letting this go on for so long, I bet his wife is some sick fuck that manipulates him to continue being a mess
>>
File: boogdog.jpg (43KB, 851x439px) Image search: [Google]
boogdog.jpg
43KB, 851x439px
Looks like he's off the diet already
>>
>>42389319
nogainz for life
>>
>>42392306
what did he mean by this
>>
I doubt many on this board have jobs at all let alone education past undergrad but could a lawyer tell me if this would be legit?

>Start my own fat camp, charge lotta money up front no refunds
>Camp 100 miles from nearest road
>I only distribute 2000 cal of lean protons per person per day and multi vitamins
>As much green veggies as they care to eat is free too
>I'm not keeping them there but no huge person can walk 100 miles
>>
>>42393288
those kids aren't dumb
they get people to smuggle in food
usually their enabler parents or close relatives
>>
>>42392130
SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY
>>
>>42393288
They'll smuggle in food, some kid will load up of perderders.
Logistics would rape you.

No way you're gonna run a viable business like that.

But still, charge up front, limit intake, force the kids to document everything they eat.
Run activities.
Anyone smuggling food in gets kicked out and not a dime back.
>>
>>42392306
kek
>>
>>42393288
>what is liability
>what is negligence
>what is premeditation by posting about it on 4chan
>>
>>42389185
There's NO fucking way she's not enabling him.
>>
>>42393163
He means Greedo shot first.
>>
File: 535324.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
535324.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>42384877
>>
>>42393486
>What are waivers.
>What is meeting legal requirements for duty of care.
>>
>>42393288
>no fats
Fats and protein man. No carbs. Only lean proteins fucking kill people you mongloid.
>>
>>42383961
>implying he didnt draw their bull
>>
Is boogie dead yet?
>>
>>42387956
roll
>>
>>42393335
>>42393307
>smuggle in food
More money for anon
>>42393288
>only protons
Look up rabbit starvation
>>
File: 1501008905178.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1501008905178.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>42384877
Say goodnight you fat shit
>>
>>42389500
>>42389532
Everyone's going to make it bruhs.
>>
>>42389185
Holy shit I didn't know she was that fat.
>>
File: goodjob.jpg (32KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
goodjob.jpg
32KB, 500x581px
>>42389500
>>42389532
>>
>>42389380
prison is less about punishment/rehabilitation and more just a mechanism to remove unwanted people from society for a time.
>>
>>42383873
Yep. But also they learn to "cheat" their way into eating a ton later, so they'll eventually become obese again.

It's disgusting. I heard this girl saying how she couldn't eat chips, so she just started chewing the chips really well and then using liquids to push it down.

Training wheels don't work for fatties. There's no wheel that can hold all their fat.
>>
>>42394419
>It's disgusting. I heard this girl saying how she couldn't eat chips, so she just started chewing the chips really well and then using liquids to push it down.

It's almost like an addict getting their fix.
>>
>>42391787
>>42392621
prepare to fall in love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV60wRb6mFk
>>
File: 1501561846341.png (80KB, 1128x481px) Image search: [Google]
1501561846341.png
80KB, 1128x481px
>>42389500
>>42389532
/fitlit/ needs to return. Perhaps it was removed because of the potential greatness that could be achieved.
>>
>>42394549
This is kind of out of character for Chad. Chad doesn't need education and intelligence to do things, he just rolls with things and gets things done with no skills whatsoever.
>>
>>42393307
Was actually thinking for adults.
Would get waiver signed.
>>
File: 1501493857284.png (307KB, 3262x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1501493857284.png
307KB, 3262x1316px
>>42394688
Doesn't need to have it but could have it through minimal effort. Also, he creates maymays in seconds.
>>
>>42394867
>Female NPCs don't even answer to TVES
>Has default maxed out Charisma and Strength
>>
>>42388107
boogie must die
>>
>>42389227
>fetal alcohol syndrome tictac teeth
>>
>>42394867
Fuck. I only just realised that's his dick, I always thought his torso was on backwards and that was his ass.
>>
>>42383883
From what Dr. Now has said on the show, if they drink carbonated drinks it causes the stomach to expand and eventually it'll be the size of the normal stomach. I might not be exactly right but the message I got was that soda causes the reduced stomach to increase in size
>>
>>42393321
>>42392130
IM SEEING A LOT OF TYPING
WHEN YOU SHOULD BE
PAYING
MY
HEALTHCARE
>>
When I was fat, I was never in front of a camera.
Birthdays, weddings, holidays I'd always offer to take the photo so I didn't have to be in it.
Boogie. He not only wants to be seen by lots of people, but he likes to play a fat guy on camera, down to stuffing his face (even as a joke).

I don't know what kind of problems he has, but they aren't esteem.
>>
>>42384445
Semitic looking woman
>>
>>42392306
girugamesh
>>
>>42393522
Pls refrain from anti-semitic posts like this.
>>
File: 1501826260333.png (274KB, 1578x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1501826260333.png
274KB, 1578x1322px
>>
>>42392306
Kek
>>
>>42393288
You dont need some loophole like that. If the patents agreed just lock them in the camp. Search their bags too.
>>
File: boogie.jpg (225KB, 853x468px) Image search: [Google]
boogie.jpg
225KB, 853x468px
>>42385406
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>>
File: 1501359527444.jpg (27KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1501359527444.jpg
27KB, 500x322px
>humor thread
>every post is about boogie
Fucking summerfags
>>
>>42396791
I don't know why anyone cares about that fat fuck, why is he being discussed at all (on 4 boards)?
>>
the problem with boogie is that he continues to excuse why he hasn't lost more weight quicker. Yes hes lost some, BUT a guy of his sheer magnitude SHOULD be losing at least 25 pounds a month with proper diet.

He's obviously incapable of living a healthy lifestyle and that surgery isn't going to change that.

WIsh him the best, seems like a nice guy. But this all seems a recipe for disaster
>>
File: bbpfq1jew0ey.jpg (208KB, 2200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
bbpfq1jew0ey.jpg
208KB, 2200x2800px
>>42390317
pls stop
>>
>>42389197
>>42389185
what video?
>>
File: high elf travelling mage.png (285KB, 654x586px) Image search: [Google]
high elf travelling mage.png
285KB, 654x586px
>>42394867
TRIGGERED

Thanks to you I'm back to my addiction, fucking with character builds using
linklost.com/occ/

Imagining your ideal no-mainquest playstyle with different builds is arguably better than actually playing the game.
>>
File: open-uri20150919-15216-1py88dq.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
open-uri20150919-15216-1py88dq.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>>42384877
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>42390317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1f5MBWoRl8
>>
>>42397033
virgin
>>
>>42397126
obligatory
>>
File: boogiebuff.png (714KB, 567x887px) Image search: [Google]
boogiebuff.png
714KB, 567x887px
boogie just sent me a selfie yall look at what we STRIVE to be
>>
>>42397033
FAST
>>
>>42396880
>/fit/, /v/, /pol/
what's the 4th board?
>>
>>42397803
/gif/ would you fucking believe it
>>
>>42397258

kek
>>
>>42388190
>not hating any face this sack of shit makes
>>
How does someone even get as large as boogie?

Is there no point where you look at yourself and go "I should lose weight" before reaching the size of a small planetoid?
>>
>>42398452
Most people have a breaking point. Others don't give a damn. He has even admitted he doesn't dislike being fat. He looks at himself in the mirror every day and thinks "this is fine". He has just accepted the medical reality that if he doesn't lose weight he will die.

Now that you know he doesn't see his appearance, energy levels or food intake as unacceptable, you might understand why he has never gotten serious about weight loss. It's a mental illness.
>>
>>42383958
If they understood that they would risk looking in the mirror and realising that shitposting on 4chan all day probably isn't a healthy habit either.
>>
>>42397101
Made my morning
>>
File: 1500743601582.jpg (2MB, 3074x4611px) Image search: [Google]
1500743601582.jpg
2MB, 3074x4611px
>>42398562
>Now that you know he doesn't see his appearance, energy levels or food intake as unacceptable, you might understand why he has never gotten serious about weight loss. It's a mental illness.
If that were true it would imply it isn't my fault I'm fat
If it isn't a fault with my will then I can't fix myself
No sir I don't believe it, I'm going to keep trying
>>
>>42398452
I wonder that too
my breaking point was 300lbs, which is still pretty ridiculous

I knew I had what it takes to lose it, that it wouldn't be the end of the world to stop abusing food
I've kicked worse habits in the past

I guess he just likes food more than living
>>
File: crossfit jesus.webm (2MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
crossfit jesus.webm
2MB, 426x426px
>>
>>42398631
That's the way psychology is moving. They're teaching at the university level that everything is a disease, an illness or an addiction and that people don't have the power to change themselves. We are all slaves to circumstances and we must be treated with drugs, surgery and therapy.

I weep for the world.
>>
can we get some memes in here? wtf
>>
>>42389185
>>42389227
Wow, I did not realize that she is a total cow, too.
>>
>>42398719
Nah, thread's gonna die before it gets good.
>>
>>42393007
boogie would never eat a dog
afaik he's not even korean
>>
>>42398763

>implying Koreans eat more dog than Filipinos
>>
File: 1473547100933.png (75KB, 1111x620px) Image search: [Google]
1473547100933.png
75KB, 1111x620px
>>42398648
But how is quitting smoking any different than learning to eat well and exercise?
Well psychology is bs anyways, call me when actual doctors or dieticians say this.
>>42398719
Pic
>>
>>42393613
Well, the stick figure is black
>>
>>42383766
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYaT9so_2l8

>7:34
kek
>>
>>42398756
talkin bout my generation
>>
>>42398452

He made a video on it recently, basically saying that it was a long-term suicide attempt, and that every time his doctor promised him death was around the corner he'd go out for burgers to celebrate. But because he kept not dying, he got used to the idea of being alive and moved towards taking responsibility for himself.
>>
>>42398648

The fact that something originates as disease/etc doesn't mean it can't be changed. If I set off a wind-up toy in one direction, it has no say in where it goes, but at any point I can pick it up and switch it around. Same with people, understanding how their minds work and where their behaviour originates from just makes it easier to introduce factors that will force them to change direction. It doesn't absolve them of all responsibility, it just makes it easier to ignite that sense of responsibility within them.

Look at lifting, a scrawny guy might be utterly physically incapable of lifting more than lmao1pl8, but by understanding why that is and the methods by which it can change, he can take steps to eventually meet that goal. Understanding the science behind it and accepting our limits doesn't hamper our abilities or drive, it enhances them.

But yeah, the pill popping attitude has got to stop, there's so much people can try to fix their lifestyles before resorting to medicine if they just had the information, drive and cultural backing.
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=613_1501909959

Boogie is a weak faggot fuck him
>>
>>42400322
>594.8 kilos
>KILOS
>ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN POUNDS
>>
>>42383766
People like Boogie should be shot. Subhuman waste of space and resources.

GAS THE FATTIES FOOD WAR NOW
>>
>>42389269
>>42389269
Reminds me of that picture where some bitch got a dog and ended up making it obese
>>
>>42388290
how did you make this image?
>>
File: 1483383736650.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483383736650.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>42391017
saved. thank you, lad

i have the /g/ one
you may find it amusing too
>>
File: ptsd-spurdo.jpg (85KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
ptsd-spurdo.jpg
85KB, 800x680px
>>42390317
When will it stop to hurt?
>>
File: he_thinks_thats_deep_enough.jpg (24KB, 387x353px) Image search: [Google]
he_thinks_thats_deep_enough.jpg
24KB, 387x353px
>>42389227
>>
File: tenor.gif (4MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
4MB, 498x278px
>>42383766
Operation: Gastric Bypass is starting on /b/ to ruin his fat fucking life. Pro weight loss instructors have tried to help him, his wife has a black bull, and he demands we pay his bill. Lets ruin his fucking life.
>>
>>42389477
Forealzies?

What's it called?

Sounds dope. Placebo for retards ftw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qux9-HOm6eg

A classic
>>
>>42385755
whose the lady?
>>
>>42401652
>lady
>>
>>42396329
>Catholic Nazi
>>
>>42389271
>Haha ur country sucks too
Americans are so fucking stupid Jesus Christ
>>
>>42401721
dont disrespect my LADY
>>
>>42401881
its a picture of man
>>
>>42402099
you calling me gay?
>>
>>42392818
Not seeing any proof
>>
>>42401626
If he'd keep punching tables he could burn alot of calories. Why doesn't he stick to a daily Tablefit routine?
>>
>>42393007
This picture reminds me of myself at my fattest
>>
>>42384877
Look, I hate the cunt as much as the next guy, but everyone knows rerolls don't count.
>>
File: Untitled.png (321KB, 918x547px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
321KB, 918x547px
>>
>>42402674
Classic Aaron
>>
>>42384972
>you are probably one of those people who tell people with depression to fuck off because "it's not a big deal"
I have a depression and this is a shit comparison
>>
>>42389500
>>42389532

i miss /fitlit/ so fucking much
>>
>>42387570
Maybe it's boogie.
>>
>>42401626
>Lets ruin his fucking life
how much worse could it get?
>>
>>42383766
these trips say boogie dies
>>
>>42402899
reroll?
>>
>>42387968
roll
>>
>>42392306
jej
>>
File: woke ni??as only.png (453KB, 785x436px) Image search: [Google]
woke ni??as only.png
453KB, 785x436px
>>42389227
I want to fuck her tits so badly.
>>
>>42403041
God damn, that's some high T right there. That thought repels me.
>>
>>42398936
>2010
>>
>>42384445
>boogie
>living another 50 years

That's some serious delusion.
>>
>>42392448
People despise and avoid smokers too
>>
>>42393288
What happens when they throw hissy fits and people think you're abusing them?

What if some fat person dies?
>>
>>42389185
why get a shirt with a collar. just wear a fucking muumuu
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.