[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itching while running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1495208976650 (1).jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495208976650 (1).jpg
85KB, 960x960px
first off,
>5'8 125
so I'm pretty much a spooky skelly and want to gain muscle mass. I've started to eat 2450 calories a day and not half-assing my workouts anymore, setting PR's each time.
My question is, I've been hesitant to do cardio for two reasons- 1. It may hamper gains and 2. I get this crazy itching feeling in my legs that was never there before when I used to run on the regular. What could be causing this, and how can I alleviate it? Should I even be doing cardio in my current state?
I'm moving next to a pool, so that could be a solution.
>>
I used to get that shit too. For me it was very slight allergies to the fabric I was wearing, so I started taking an antihistemine before exercise. Might as well try that.
>>
>>42382621
brand?
I also think it has something to do with the fabric in my shorts, maybe I forgot to wash them and am being irrational.
I also stopped seriously running for a month so I read that this could be the source
>>
>>42382657
I just used generic asda (walwart) brand. It really doesn't matter who makes them, they're not allowed to be any different from each other in terms of ingredients and such so you can just get whatever is cheapest.
>>
>>42382689
thanks bud. I have now moved you to the "going to make it" pile
>>
>>42382700
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>42382719
not the
>ketards
>vegans
>roiders
>>
bump to answer my question about cardio itself
>>
You aren't lifting every day probably so its fine to do cardio on the rest days.
Since you are probably recovering from Auschwitz-mode so your stamina also isn't the greatest.
Cardio certainly helps with that too.
"Cardio kills gains brah" isn't really relevant at your stage. Try to become a well rounded athlete.
>>
>>42382950
I used to think running and cardio was just a meme, about 5 months in and I wish I had started sooner. Naw running won't hamper your gains. I start my workouts with a quick run and run every other day. Good for your heart and legs. Just make sure you're stretching right and keeping onto your diet.
>>
>>42383382
I lift everyday, PPLPPLPPL until I die
I also play football, but it's the offseason
I also ran a full marathon once, so I do't know what the fuck is happening to me
>>42383391
thanks man, I used to run a fuckton, which is what put me in skeletor mode. Gotta get back on the wagon I guess I'll do running LP. l'll start out at 10 mins and add 2 mins each time
>>
Pretty sure the itching is new capillaries forming or something wild like that?
>>
>>42383456
>ppl until I die
If your body is fine with that and lifting big weights keep doing it. I'd be overtrained as fuck if I keep that volume.
You do a lot of sport so keep eating a lot. Gains will appear if you eat.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.