[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, serious question here I work in the corporate world,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Ok guys, serious question here

I work in the corporate world, and I'm sorta friends with an exec who has a bit of a cocaine habit and could get me some coke if I wanted

I'm considering trying snorting coke pre workout, what do you guys think
>>
>>42382251
That sounds absolutely retarded. Decline and say your not interested. Don't be a fucking idiot lmao
>>
>>42382251
>BRAPPP
>>
>>42382251
Fucking go for it you pussy
>>
>>42382251

No. I would draw the line at drugs that could potentially kill you the first time you use them.
>>
>>42382251
Coke is easy shit bud, just do 1 (one) little bump and get to LIFTIN CMON
>>
>>42382312
Coke really isn't that bad. I've also never understood how people get addicted to it. It's fun but it's really not that amazing and it's usually too goddamn expensive.

Sounds like a waste of $ to use it for pre workout
>>
>>42382333
>never understood how people get addicted

find someone who always has it, and buys it in large amounts. buy it cheap from that person $30-45/gram thats how people get addicted to it.
>>
>>42382251

If he says he gets really good coke, say no because you won't handle it. If it's meh coke, try a line. Coke is good but it's not the awesome "I'm now an unstoppable alpha shark" drug movies make it out to be.
>>
>>42382312
>could potentially kill you the first time you use them

doesn't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever happened. scaremongering shit. my mom told me countless times that this is what happened to river phoenix (river phoenix had probably snorted 11kilo by the time he died)

Still, why would you do coke and work out? People who come to /fit/ are outright stupid, it seems
>>
File: C7I3Ko7VsAA8UBV.jpg (108KB, 987x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C7I3Ko7VsAA8UBV.jpg
108KB, 987x1024px
>>42382251
Do it and report back
>>
coke high lasts about 10-15 minutes. thats why its expensive.

You will twitch like a bitch before you finish the session. Not a good idea said Zog.
>>
>>42382608
He can just take more once the high ends sweetie
>>
>>42382634
>>42382608
>doesn't snort coke in between sets in the gym locker room

Not gonna make it
>>
find some mdma/ecstasy
feel the love in the gym
>>
>>42382251
Fucking off yourself. I've done cocaine in my youth and you will end up doing an entire back, leg and arm workout in one day and later do 2 hours of cardio.

After you wake up sober the next day, you will likely have tendonitis and can't lift for at least a week
>>
>>42382560
Len Bias literally died from that.
>>
>>42382251
I think you're a soft-ass bitch, and you shouldn't do drugs that are harder than you. If you're a soft motherfucker you shouldn't do hard drugs.
>>
>>42382251
Don't do coke as preworkout. The effect isn't like stronger caffeine. You will be weaker in terms of physical strength, mental clarity, and aerobic capacity.

Ofc still get some for going out and banging qt club sloots. Sex is way better on coke.
>>
Yeah that's retarded. I've dabbled with coke in the past, and working out on it is a terrible idea. Maybe I've just gotten shitty stuff when I was doing it, but coke always makes my body tense up while i'm on it, and coke hangovers are the worst. You feel worn out and weak for like 24 hours afterwords. Working out on it honestly just sounds like a good way to injury yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.