[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /swole schizoid/ ? How has being schizoid affected your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: vr_goggles.jpg (112KB, 626x767px) Image search: [Google]
vr_goggles.jpg
112KB, 626x767px
Who here /swole schizoid/ ? How has being schizoid affected your fitness, training, etc.?

You can be diagnosed as having a schizoid personality if you have at least 4 of these symptoms (to a much greater extent than is normal):
-Emotional coldness, detachment or reduced affect.
-Limited capacity to express either positive or negative emotions towards others.
-Consistent preference for solitary activities.
-Very few, if any, close friends or personal relationship, and a lack of desire for such.
-Indifference to either praise or criticism.
-Little interest in having sexual experiences with another person (taking age into account).
-Taking pleasure in few, if any, activities.
-Indifference to social norms and conventions.
-Preoccupation with fantasy and introspection.
>>
>>42381438
I have antisocial personality disorder and schizoid personality disorder, non meme diagnosed by a psychiatrist
>how has it effected your fitness goals
I can never keep up going to a gym and most of my workouts are comprised of twitching too much after a coke binge
>>
File: ss2.jpg (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
ss2.jpg
8KB, 274x184px
OP here, how it's affected me:
>gym at 5AM to avoid crowds
>work out really hard because I don't feel as much pain or boredom as normies
>did 3 cycles of steroids thinking they might make me more social, but they didn't, literally just made me swole and horny
>also tried stimulants (modafinil, nicotine, yohimbine, caffeine) and psychedelics (2-cb) but they didn't fix it either, going to try DMT soon
>>
>>42381483
DMT will probably just make it worse, I did LSD anyways and it didn't help. Why do you want to change anyways? I heard bupropion can help but it's not prescribed in my country, that having been said I'm not even sure how valid my diagnosis is.
>>
>>42381438

Never diagnosed, but wouldn't surprise me. I'm too old for it to matter now, though. It wouldn't change anything.
>>
>>42381438
I'm also schizoid with antisocial elements

It's the same for me, going to gym at 5am to avoid crowds and whenver I can't wake up and try in the evening, see all those fucking people there I get mad and either do shit and waste time or walk the fuck out of there and there you go, no lifting that day.
On most days I either go with the desire to become better than anyone else, getting off to the idea that I'll crush those normies like bugs and this gives me energy and strength, or I need an outlet for rage and/or the need for stimulation and I workout til my limbs hurt and I crawl back home
>>
>>42381591
I didn't really expect 2CB (which is roughly the same as LSD) to cure it, but I've heard one guy on reddit saying DMT cured him somehow. Already bought it, I just need to snort/smoke it.
>Why do you want to change anyways?
because I'm bored out of my mind all day, the only things I actually enjoy doing are sleeping and lifting, I have nothing to live for and life feels like just an endless sequence of pointless chores
>>
>>42381754
If you want to spend a solid year being content with life I would recommend either developing an opiate or a benzo addiction, works on my machine. Also if this thread gets deleted by jannies you should post it up on /r9k/ or something since it is borderline offtopic.

Also, do you have really vivid dreams that you can remember for a long time? I do, and the only other schizoid person I've talked to has reported the same thing.
>>
>>42381789
Not him, but I rarely ever dream, and the few times I do it's realistic, I can feel physical pain, and I can remember it better than most days being alive.

Like >>42381754 said, nothing to live for and going through the motions. I don't want to die as much as I want to stop being forced to go through these motions, but that's cause for concern and gets me a wrong diagnosis for bipolar 2
>>
>>42381835
I dream pretty much every night, and I remember a lot of them. They range in terms of vividness from being dull and vague to being bright, full of colours, and including full tactile and visual perception. I think smell is the only perception I never really experience in dreams. I tried going to college for a while but a big problem for me was I would just skip classes because my alarm woke me in the middle of a good dream and I wanted to go back to it.
>>
>>42381940
Yeah, I'm in college at the moment and I skip all my classes because I hate being around people. Lecture slides are usually good enough to learn the material, but I've failed some classes out of total apathy

>>42381789
Addictive drugs sound like a terrible idea but I might try it in a couple years. At the moment I still have some hope that I'll recover in the future so I don't want to do anything too damaging yet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.