[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutting Recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1497459164595.jpg (35KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497459164595.jpg
35KB, 616x462px
Lets share some cutting recipes/meals that you often eat.
> Cottage cheesecake
Base - coconut flour, egg whites
Filling - 1lb cottage cheese, 1 egg, 3 egg whites, 6tbsp cocoa, 4 splenda packets
bake 350 for 30min then 200 for another 30-50. you can add protein powder if you'd like aswell. You can replace the cocoa with something else ( like strawberry jam to make a strawberry cheesecake )
Altogether its like 600 calories, 80g protein, tastes okay.
> Cali flour Pizza crust
Grate 1/2 of a medium cauliflower, add an egg, some italian seasonings and garlic, 1/4 cup of cheese ( to help it hold together ). Mix together, bake 400 for 20min. Low calorie and more nutritious than regular pizza dough.
>>
> Apple and Carrot Salad
Grate apples and carrots into a bowl
It's a great combination and filling.
>>
>>42380706

>cali flour
>>
>>42380706
i tried the cauliflower recipe, but there seems to be something missing there, as even at 40 min, it was still wet the dough, do i need to get rid of all the water by some method before putting it inside the oven?
>>
>>42381375
Yes. Put the cauliflower on stovetop for a while and let it steam. Dont brown it or anything though
>>
/fit/ pancakes

100g oats (instant or rolled)
250g quark (cottage cheese if quark unavailable)
Cinnamon & vanilla to taste - not really needed for quark but helps take the sour edge off the cottage cheese
3-4 whole eggs
If you like your pancakes a bit thinner, almost crepe-like, add a dash of milk or the batter will be too thick
Blast in blender

Will make enough mix for 2-3 breakfasts worth of pancakes. They are very filling. Serve with fresh fruits, bacon & syrup, or whatever you feel like.

GOD MODE (bulking/cheat meal)
Add a scoop of chocolate whey to the mix (or coco powder if your choclate whey is cheap shit that just tastes of sweetner)
Make chocolate pancakes. Top with peanut butter and chocolate chips.
>>
Anyone have good recipes with cream cheese for cutting? I have a bunch but don't wanna waste it all
>>
>>42382413
mix 4oz cream cheese with some cottage cheese and some eggs. You can also add protein powder. makes a good high protein cheesecake. Makes a huge portion and is relatively low in calories ( unless you add sugar, u can use splenda or something ). As for a topping you can melt dark chocolate and make a thin layer on top then throw some coconut flakes on top then put it in the fridge/freezer to cool ( althought it'll add atleast 300 cal ) .
>>
Nice. I'll check the full recipe for that. Thanks!
>>
>>42382478
Do you have the full recipe? What do you use instead of Graham crackers
>>
>>42382609
I dont have a recipe sadly, instead of graham crackers I just use coconut flour mixed with eggs, You could probobly mix in honey granola or something similar instead though to get that flavor.
>>
>>42382478
Vanilla extract would add fuck all wouldnt it if you just wanted vanilla
>>
>>42381527
Kay, thanks. Gonna try it.
>>
>cali flower pizza
>having such a slow metabolism that you can't eat regular pizza on a cut
LAUGHED
>>
>>42382843
I'd add vanilla extract but I dont have it and it costs like 5 bucks. Meanwhile all the other ingredients cost 5 bucks combined.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.