[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meal Prep Plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: meal prep.png (2MB, 700x1245px) Image search: [Google]
meal prep.png
2MB, 700x1245px
What do you anons with busy schedules use for meal prepping?

I'm bulking at 2900 kcal and looking for a 7-day meal prep program that hits my macros.

Prepare on Sunday, don't worry about your food until Saturday.

It has to be simple, as few ingredients as possible and easy to weigh. Basically autist-verified. At best a calculator where you plug in your macros and get calculated meals.

I don't care about taste or eating the same thing every day.
I'd even pay for a good program or book if it's worth it and other anons can recommend it.

I have access to a BOSCH auto cooker.

Thanks
>>
>>42378328
idk have you tried google? or thinking of ideas of your own?
>>
>>42378356
There's always someone on /fit/ who's done more research and wants to share it.

It's like consulting the ultimate hivemind because after all the discussion the essence of what works and doesn't gets extracted.
>>
>>42378328
2900 kcal of lentils daily

Just make like 20 pounds on sunday
>>
>>42378361
LMAO

how did you arrive at this conlusion?

this board is 99% satire
>>
>>42378328
make a lot of lentils, lots of brown rice, lots of veggies (carrots, aspargus, brocoli, tomatoes, spinach) and lots of chicken and meats
>>
chicken, rice (cooked with chicken broth), sauteed broccoli. You can saute other vegetables and spice them however you like.
>>
>>42378473
>>42378489
Yeah, I know the basics.

But there are people out there who have experimented years with this and know what works and tastes reasonable.

I'm looking for a specific program/recipe. Better yet a calculator that makes the weight of each ingredient macro-goal specific.
>>
>>42378500
use mfp or something similar.

What works for one person wont work for everyone. Just come up with your own shit and stop trying to be literally spoon fed.
>>
>>42378328
>bulking at 2900cal
Dude I weigh 150lb and eat 4k calories a day, you can't bulk with your numbers.
>>
>>42378328
no matter how good the meal or how well you preserve it, I find food taste like shit on the 6th day.
I like to prep>eat prep>eat prep>prep>eat prep>eat prep>sunday lunch/eat out
>>
>>42378568
This
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.