[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Here Has Ascended?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Forest_Berserker_by_takeru_san.jpg (100KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Forest_Berserker_by_takeru_san.jpg
100KB, 600x849px
>Not needing to know what programs to do; just listening to your body and doing the exercises you feel are needed most at the time.
>Not needing to know what to eat; listening to your body, and knowing what it needs most.

Who here has gained enough knowledge and experience while getting in touch with their body? Who here can simply move forward?

>When you get the message, hang up the phone.
>>
probably not you, OP
>>
Look my body doesn't know a fucking thing. My body doesn't know shit.
>>
why the fuck would I let my body think if my brain can think better?
>fucking manlet
>>
I'm listening but my body doesn't really speak
>>
Yeah, I pretty much train intuitively. Having lifted actively for several years I feel like I got the know-how to do so rather successfully. I do heavy basic lifts and combounds with varying accessories. But I always listen my body and that's how I cycle rest days and that even determines what I'm training at the said day.

I believe in variety, consistency and progress. I'm not a pro nor am I training for any greater purpose than liking it, so I don't see why I'd change my ways and autistically follow a routine. I've done it in the past, but it just felt like I couldn't give my all, or that I wasn't able to finish the sets successfully.

No one shouldn't do this in the beginning but if you just lift for fun, I see nothing wrong with my method once you've gotten to a point where you actually know what you are doing at the gym and now how your body reacts on different things.
>>
Your body just reacts, so if you are sensitive to this you can know AFTER you do something whether its good for you. You cant just listen to your body and ask him what he wants retard.
>>
>>42376802
yo.

i've been winging it after like 6 months of being really serious about diet and strict lifting.

I eat what I want when i'm hungry and i go to the gym when I feel like it and do what I feel like I need to do now and i'm seeing much better results.

when I was strict about sticking to a daily routine I had so many days where I had to drag myself to the gym but I also had rest days where I really wanted to go.

i think we all know intuitively how much physical activity and food we need but modern sedentary lifestyles can interfere with those instincts and a period of time where you follow a strict plan is beneficial in getting that back on track. it didn't take me very long either.
>>
File: 1312572522860.jpg (10KB, 329x281px) Image search: [Google]
1312572522860.jpg
10KB, 329x281px
>>42377157
>ignores OP's plaintext
>thinks OP means literally talking to his body
>>
>listening to your body

Maybe one day, but right now my metabolism and mental health are so fucked up that I have to resist everything my body tells me.

Don't lie in bed and eat 3,000 calories of pancakes!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.