[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do I eat besides milk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: mark-rippetoe.jpg (108KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
mark-rippetoe.jpg
108KB, 600x480px
/fit/, I absolutely love milk, I'm a recovering skelly attempting to bulk, and have been pretty successful so far with gaining weight. The problem is my entire diet is supplemented with milk basically. I'm not an big eater really, I don't really care about food, and am very lazy to cook a absolute fuck ton of food everyday. I weigh everything I eat and count every calorie, but I can't seem to get enough without drinking milk.

What are some other calorie dense foods that I can consume to get easy calories? Is it even possible without milk? Especially with being somewhat broke and in college? I have no real problems with anything taste wise, I like most all things. I only really eat chicken/beef and fruits/veggies, and its very difficult for me to eat 3300 calories of that everyday. I also try to eat a lot of nuts but after like 2 servings they're just too damn dry and hard to eat.

>just drink milk
as much as I want to, since I started really increasing my intake of milk 8ish months ago I went from having crystal clear skin and moderate chest and back acne, as well as super bad problems with mucus building up in my sinuses I've never had before, and I want to see if cutting back milk will help
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-011134.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-011134.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>42373477
milk has lots of estrogen, enjoy the gyno like rip u fool
>>
>>42373524
Well, that has nothing to do with what I asked. Plus I've been drinking milk for my entire 23 years of life up until this point, and I don't have gyno, and my blood work is normal :^)
>>
>>42373477
start eating greek yogurt this will help your body process the milk better
>>
>>42373566
>>42373477
Any need for 3 paragraphs of text to just ask a simple question?

Also yeah don't use "well I've done it for 23 years" meme. That's the equiv of a smoker saying they've smoked for X amount of years and they're fine up to now. The dude above does have a point as well, I was drinking Soy even as a meat eater but anyway. Milk is known to cause acne and inflame, I stopped drinking milk as an omni becasue I had cystic acne (yellow spots) and was lactose intolerant.

Milk has IGF1 that can wreak havoc in your body so just cut down or just remove that shit altogether, leave the breastmilk for the animals, not preachy about my vegan ways but it is straight up bizarre if you wouldn't drink a humans breast milk.

Replace with better calorie dense foots. Peanut Butter is gucci, oatmeal has quite a lot of calories especially the packet forms instead of pure porridge oats. Rice has a lot of calories and good macros.

If you don't care about sat fats and cholesterol then eggs, red meat, fatty fish is good. If you do care about it then don't eat that shit and go for leaner things.

Also sugary shit works, it's an empty macro so just make sure you eat plenty of nutritient dense foods.

If I went back to omni (which I never will but in theory) I would eat like the above. Lean meats, peanut butter and avocados for fat, maybe the odd bit of salmon although i'd rather supplement epa/dha majority of the time. Soy milk as it's still 400 calories a carton with 30g protein. Also protein powder. Estrogen from soy is a myth just before that gets brought up, it's a phytoestrogen and doesn't have the same effect at all.
>>
>>42374615
going off for the night.

All the foods mentioned above may or may not be cheaper where you're from.

I'd avoid cholesterol myself but eggs are cheap and high calorie too and everyone can just do what they want with their body.

PB is 660ish for 100grams which is 2 spoonfuls in your mouth and swill it with water and swallow or whatever drink and you get the benefit of the 30g protein too and barely any sat fats.

avocados speak for themselves, just basically all fat and nutrients but no sat.

oatmeal is cheap get the milled kind so its easier to eat large volume. 100grams is 360 calories or something and 13g protein, you can also buy oat powder at supplement online stores or maybe physical stores which can be added to brotein shakes for easy calories.

bananas are nutrient dense and 100+ calories a banana easy to eat 2-3 without feeling shit.

Rice is cheap as fuck and it never fills me up for longer than 30 mins really even with a big portion

Sugary drinks speak for themselves, drink one through a workout or orange juice freshly squeezed is about 400 odd calories

lean meats and stuff are usually not calorie dense but if you eat snacks and stuff around it its super easy.

My go to's are the above and i eat 4000 calories a day easily with 1 big meal due to that's just the way I've always been, 1 big meal and smaller snacks and a lunch through the day. Plus now full time student and part time work plus GF.

Good luck anyway.
>>
>>42374615
If I had the money, I would get my milk from humans you faggot. I want to impregnate liberal womens on a slave farm and milk their tities for these natural proteins.
>>
>>42374615
>vegan
Post invalidated, sorry
>>
>>42374615
>heh.. You wouldnt drink milk from a human

Nor would I fucking eat meat from a human. Still I find animal meat and milk delicious so I dont understand your point.
>>
>>42376512
Some of the info is decent though. Peanut butter is a really solid choice. Nutrient-dense and healthy fats even the cheap stuff with saturated fat is just more calories which is good for our bulking OP. I'm on a cut personally and I still like to eat peanut butter if not just for taste but it being good for you.

Fatty meat and rice lets go. Big, hearty soups and roasts and just go eat. If I had the money a semi-controlled dirty bulk sounds like a dream. Just gotta try to make sure you're taking enough protein rather than fat if you go that route
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.