[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ketosis inquiry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ketlolsis.jpg (43KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
ketlolsis.jpg
43KB, 554x369px
Soup muh fuckin zyzz brahs,

Recently I stopped being a beer drinking fuck face and get back into shape after my ex left me. While this mental pre-tosis fog is fun and all I have a few questions if any of you shredded fuckers wanted to help me understand what the fuck I'm trying to do.

So here goes; what is the general consensus on carbs from green vegetables and how easily can they fuck up my quest to get back into ketosis? Currently I'm making a Kale Shake after I lift every day for my first meal(with a protein shake) and I use a plethora of this shit. Cucumbers, ginger, kale, celery, and an apple all add up to about 54g of carbs and 170 kcal. Is this going to really fuck up my ability to get back into keto?
>>
>>42372935
>apple

stop

eat some berries, not apples which are literal sugar spheres
>>
>>42372949

I understand, I was thinking of adding cherries in lieu of apples, but berries might also be a quality alternative, thanks brah.
>>
yes, eating too many vegetables can still knock you out of ketosis. stop putting fruit in that shit pussy
>>
>>42372980

I think I'm going to use a cup of strawberries instead of an apple next time.
>>
>>42372935
Buddy. It's fucking simple. Stay under 20 to 50 net carbs per day. Mileage may vary. Don't make shakes with sweet shit. Eat leafy greens raw, or in a salad, or sautéed or some shit, and experience the joy of eating for nutrition rather than taste.
>>
>>42372935
Eat vegetables, not fruit
Also. Eat vegetables, not drink

It's not that fucking complicated.
>>
Green leafies and berries is what you need.
>>
>>42372935
If you want to have something sweet, instead of berries add lime juice and stevia to your kale shake. It won't kick you if ketosis and lime juice is about 1g carbs. Your diet should be 70% fats/ 20 % protien / 10% carbs. Always be drinking water and take a multivitamin with minerals such as zinc, potassium, and magnesium. If you are getting the runs, you are doing it right. A lot of people say they get constipated on Keto, but it's because they are eating way more protien and less fiber.
>>
>>42372935
just dont use apples
>>
>>42373073
strawberries are sweet as fuck bro

if you must use fruit use something like blueberries but even that is pushing it
>>
>>42375040
>Also. Eat vegetables, not drink
retard alert
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.