[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lmao you didn't start at a 3pl8 deadlift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 100301_front.jpg (135KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
100301_front.jpg
135KB, 480x640px
>lmao you didn't start at a 3pl8 deadlift?
>>
>>42369592
he doesnt look that bad
>>
>>42370152
BEGONE MARK
YOU WILL NOT RUIN ANYMORE PHYSIQUES
>>
>>42370282
>spent a couple months getting strength and mass
>can spend two months cutting to get the same physique bro splitters get in 2 years.
>>
>>42369592

anyone who says they started at 3pl8's not on gear is lying
>>
>>42371319
or had an athletic background, or did manual labor

315 isn't that much, my dad pulled 335 on his first day and he was a sedentary 220lb 40 year old
>>
>>42371505

okay, that actually makes sense
>>
If you preform SS and SL to the letter your arms will end up looking dyel compared to your legs and torso

Do those routines if you're a beginner but for the love of god add in pull ups, chin ups, dips and even curls and skullscrushers
>>
>>42371505

Agreed. I did 1 rep max of 495 my junior year of high school. But of course I was in sports and I was like 270. So it's not as impressive as it sounds.
>>
>>42370152
if you think that's not bad you must look like shit
>>
>>42372425
>495 in jr year of high school
>weighs 270
so are you like 7ft tall?
>>
>>42372425
i did 485 at 200lbs in my senior year, but i'm built fairly well to deadlift
>>
>>42369592
Who is this dude?
>>
>>42372697
debuff dan
>>
File: zach.jpg (179KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
zach.jpg
179KB, 480x640px
>>42372697
Zach Everett. Rippetoe made him drink a gallon of milk a day and do Starting Strength and Texas Method. He gained 78 lbs in 6 months and brought his squat to 345x5, bench 240x5, and deadlift 325x5.

He's honestly not that fat for gaining 78 FUCKING POUNDS in 6 months. Whenever skinnyfats on /fit/ try to convince you that 1/2/3/4 for 1RM are advanced numbers, and that they take years to reach, remember Zach. Zach did it in like 4 months for 1RM, and was nearly there for 5RM on everything by 6 months (deadlift lagging).
>>
>>42373000
Hate to break it to you buddy, but 1/2/3/4 1rms at over 220lbs are very very early intermediate or late novice. 1/2/3/4 is only decent if you weigh 145lbs and should take 2-3 years to achieve at that weight. If you have a semi decent sports background you can easily start at 1/2/3/4 if you weigh 220+. All you have to do is start just better than intermediate, which is not unheard of.
>>
>>42373027
That's my point. You're not breaking anything to me. /fit/ pretends that 1/2/3/4 are impressive numbers that require years of training to obtain. The fact is that it doesn't even get you in the 1,000 lb club, and is more of a good goal for beginner lifters to look forward to in their first year of training.

I'm not sure how you misread my comment.
>>
>>42373065
/fit/ only cares about numbers while disregarding bodyweight. Of course they'll set the bar low because then they can feel superior to gymbros while remaining fat incel fucks. The real goal should be to get to 1/2/3/4 while remaining conditioned, with good form, flexible and in general athletic. There's no point putting up big weight if you look and feel worse than when you started lifting. I guarantee you that guy is going to have joint problems because he gained 78lbs bodyweight while grinding out bench reps every week and never doing a single reverse fly or face pull and his running/jumping ability most likely barely got better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.