[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regimen for muscle building (for noob)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: flat-abs-on-beach.jpg (70KB, 1024x740px) Image search: [Google]
flat-abs-on-beach.jpg
70KB, 1024x740px
Hey all, first time posting on /fit/. Indianon here.

Over the past year, I managed to go down from 87kg to 75kg (Height 5'11") and I'm well withing the correct BMI range. I have always shied away from muscle building (especially abs) because of the fat and blubber still on me, but that's no longer the case.

I'm scared of going to the local gym here (no trainer there) because I don't know what kind of regimen I should follow to get a taut stomach and proper muscle tone like pic related, because it's always been about stamina and weight loss earlier.

At the end, I'll still be shitskin, but looking decent naked has always been a distant dream for me, but seems achievable today. Please help a fellow faggot out. How much more body fat do I need to lose; whether or not I need protein powder and things like that, etc.
>>
>>42367467
read the sticky
>>
OP here.. If anyone happens to read and comment, I'll reply in about 15-20 mins.. going for some tea
>>
>>42367485

I'e read too many tutorials and things.. Kinda confused which one will suit me best. That's why I posted
>>
>>42367467
We'll, first, don't listen to anybody telling you "you are doing it wrong bro" or "you need to start with less weight" they are probably jealous of your motivation and want to take you down.

If somebody tells you that just call him "bitch" that's a keyword used in all the gyms for "stop pranking me bro"

Remember to call everybody "bro" the more gansta it sounds the best. Doing street gang signs will give you extra bonus with out dark skinned brothers.

Remember to take your gear everywhere you go, if you see somebody else bottle just take it to the counter and leave it there, that will teach them responsibility.

Feel free to stare at any ass you like, woman are proud of them and you shouldn't hide your instincts. If they wall close to you make sure to slap it. It means "I respect you and you hard work building this ass".

If you know a song playing on the speakers just sing it loud as you can, it will motivate everybody around you and make them feel energized.

Gyms usually have dinner tables, you should identify them easily since they have a metal pole in one side and they are always people waiting to sit and eat on them. Just make sure to teach them who's the boss and sit on them as quick as you can. Set yourself and enjoy lunchtime. The metal pole is for your shirt if you feel hot. Just take it off and leave it there to dry.
>>
>>42367636

Nah man c'mon, I'm fuckin serious about this. Please help me out
>>
>>42367467
>I don't know what kind of regimen I should follow to get a taut stomach and proper muscle tone like pic related

is this bait
>>
>>42367862
Entirely new to fitness, and to /fit/. So no.
>>
Buy one of those electrode ab worker, so you can get abs while doing nothing. That's the best regimen.
>>
>>42367636
ahahahaha
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.