[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gyno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ec1230__jpg_500x500_q85.jpg (19KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
ec1230__jpg_500x500_q85.jpg
19KB, 500x300px
Has anyone here gotten rid of their gynecomastia?
Does slimming down help or will it just make them more noticeable?
>>
Gyno is a medical condition, and chances are you don't have it. You're just fat. Lose weight and if your "gyno" doesn't disappear when you get to a healthier weight see a physician and ask them if you actually have gyno.

The chances that you have post adolescence gyno are fairly slim.
>>
>>42366441
if it doesnt go away when i lose weight and reach 19 then should i resort to surgery?
>>
>>42366531
>when I lose weight

One step at a time. You'll probably fail this part, so try not to worry about your tits. You're already fat and ugly, so what do you have to lose. Honestly, you may have to dip significantly below a healthy 25% bf. if you reach 15% or thereabout and still have huge tits see a doctor.

You literally need a doctor to diagnose this to be sure. The tissue feels different from other fat.
>>
going from 250 to 180 my fat tits have went from perky a-cups to deflated and saggy looking old man tits. Slouching was also affecting my posture causing them to be more prominent. Working your chest and shoulders should fix both of those problems, it has for me anyhow.
>>
>>42366441
I have gyno, I did a hard bulk (looked like shit) for a full year

Then I did way less chest volume than anything else and cut to sub 10% body fat

It looks fine now. Used to be saving up for surgery but I'm cool with staying this lean.

YMMV
>>
Had surgery best $5k I spent that was years and years ago.

Dr Rajogapal in SF....she was great.
>>
>>42366825
>getting surgery from pajeeta
How's the scars?
>>
>>42366441
Unless you've been roiding or have some weird hormonal disorder, 99% chance your "gyno" is just your being a fatty. You haven't grown actual breast tissue, you're just a fatass who happens to store fat in their chest instead of their waist.

You might THINK you're a lower body fat than you are because of your waist looks relatively defined but you're really just a major fatty fat. Cut your body fat and you'll be good.
>>
>>42366482
You do realize how much estrogen levels have increased and testosterone has decreased in the modern male now, right? Medical gyno is no anomoly or rare condition. A large number of males have it to some extent. Its just elevated estrogen and other hormones that causes development of breast tissue, whether it be puffing or full on gland development.
>>
>>42366842
Minimal although I have a slight indentation on one side hat shows up more flexing.
She even reduced my nipples so they look great.

Pool and beach life has been awesome last 10 years, that's worth so much more $$$

Btw I work out and keep fit....the surgery propelled improvement in all areas because I could see that changing would work rather than getting skinny and having huge saggy boobs.....there's only one true fix to gyno,
>>
>>42366872
Only 30% of men develop it in adolescence and it disappears in most of them by the time they reach adulthood. Anyone left over is the exception. I'm not saying it's super rare, but it's undeniably more likely that OP doesn't have gyno.
>>
I think it's all related to where u will store fat. My dad was skinny his whole life and now he is overweight he has boobs..my bro same deal storing it in his chest.
I was a fat kid so I was fucked from the beginning and I'm sure it threw off test and estrogen levels.

My son is 8.... he is not fat by any means but guess where you see some fat storage.....we are treading very lightly, he will grow but I have my eye on it for sure because I want to prevent him from going through what I did.
>>
Last thing I will say. It's where in my family we stored fat but if lifting and working out can also build muscle.
I was 435lb natural bench press 425lb incline....bro when he was in shape developed chest

It's just when you go soft....the fat stores here for us, now that I had surgery my chest is totally developed and sculpted....it looks good and it's big.

Do what you can and good luck....I'm just saying it changed my life having that surgery after my first 24 years of being ashamed and embarrassed
>>
>>42366441
>Does gyno look better when slimming
HAHAHAHA, no
>>
>>42366441
Supposedly turmeric reduces man boobs, according to traditional Indian medicine
>>
Got my gyno removed (with entire glands). Im 8 months post surgery and my nips are still kind of puffy and left one is more puffy than the other because scar healed in weird way and it's pulling on my nip. I saw that shit as soon as my bandages were off but doctor told me to wait at least 3 months and he also said he can make another cut and fix that but i think i will never do this. I will probably have to pay for it and i will be out of the gym again. I never left my house in those 8 months anyway and i never took my shirt off around other people. My nips are still fucked up but at least they are not poking through my shirt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.