[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT Powerlifters Athletes Union Formed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: GayLift.jpg (41KB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
GayLift.jpg
41KB, 720x406px
http://www.insidethegames.biz/index.php/articles/1053558/lgbt-powerlifting-athletes-union-formed-at-inaugural-international-championships

A lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) Powerlifting Union has been formed to give the sport’s athletes representation with the Federation of Gay Games (FGG) and mainstream federations.

The Union was created at the Congress meeting held during the inaugural LGBT International Powerlifting Championships (IPC) in London.

The meeting was attended by the most diverse group of LGBT powerlifters ever assembled, with some having attended Gay Games as early as 1982 and others being new to the sport and participating in their first championships.

Charlotte Wareing, the female Co-President of the LGBT Powerlifting Union and a two-time world champion and four-time European champion, added: "It is essential that we adopt a sports model that attracts as many lifters as possible to participate in LGBT lifting, including people who in the past may have been discriminated against due to their gender, sexuality or HIV status.

"Gay Games adopts the principles in inclusion, participation and pursuit of personal best and we aim to stay true to these principles through the new LGBT Powerlifting Union."

Next year’s LGBT IPC is also scheduled to take place in London, on July 28.

It falls on the weekend before the Opening Ceremony of the 2018 Gay Games on August 4.

Events being offered are full powerlifting, single lift squat, single lift bench and single lift deadlift.
>>
>>42366422
Just fuck off, faggots. You're not something special because your brains are fucked up that you literally fuck yourselves into an evolutionary dead end. Keep your private shit in private where it belongs and stop fagging everything up with your perversions. No-one wants or needs to see that shit. Congratulations, you're faggots. Now fuck off.
>>
What happens when trannies compete in the women's events?
>>
>>42366800

They utterly dominate of course, but that's OK.
>>
>>42366422
Sooooooo
let me get this straight
noone cared for faggots lifting
if you've got faggots in your gym you don't give a fuck becasue you are not even aware of that
BUT
for SOME reason they have to have their own lifting association
because... ??
>discriminated against due to their gender, sexuality or HIV status.
Well woopiedoopiedoo here we go! Is it going to push trans mtf lifters into female only competitions? I can clearly see it would attempt some fucking bullshit like that.
HIV status, what? How, why, what? Of course I don'T want anyone with HIV lifting with my shit? Some tear can appear and I can get infected. Deadlifting can scrape your legs, and it may have scraped HIV positive person's leg, and thus you get it too.
>sexuality
again as long as the sausage aint near my grill I don't give a heck

Fucking lgbt and liberals with their stupid bullshit like this.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.