[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mires Stories Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: goodfeelpepe.png (66KB, 237x256px) Image search: [Google]
goodfeelpepe.png
66KB, 237x256px
>Leg day today
>Warming up with jacket on
>Go to put jacket in bag before main sets
>Hear guy nearby say "He's ripped" to his gf
>DYEL mode but quite lean
>tfw
We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>your muscles are too huge
>it starts to look disgusting
>come on anon, please stop with all the injections

FUCK OFF MOM I DO WHAT I WANT AND I LOOK LIKE A GOD
>>
>get matched with cute girl on Tinder
>start texting her
>kinda icy at first
>eventually i start making her laugh a lot
>after a couple of days texting i send a picture after the gym, just my arm
>she goes sperg mode saying it looked amazing
>ask her if she wanna hang
>tells me that she is afraid that i will be disappointed, since she didnt know that i was that fit
>>
>>42366359
I ha that once, convinced her i wouldnt be dissapointed, turned out it was a hamplanet so i told her i was actually dissapointed
>>
>>42366390
Savage hahaha
>>
>>42366390
The thing is i can see that she isnt a hamplanet at all, i just think that she is too self conscious since she doesnt workout and i do 6 days a week.
>>
Anti-Mire

>get slight bacne from milk and protein powder
>go workout in park
>some 4 yo kids show up
>"look at that guy's back"
>"he is so badly bitten by mosquitoes"
>pack my stuff and leave
>>
>>42366359
I did that several times, women are just intimidated by ripped and/or good-looking guys. Maybe it's because i have a small belly and pale skin and due to bad confidence (caused by the two?).
We always think you only want to either hang out at the gym or in some high-soc club (don't ask)
>>
>>42366468
>high-society club

What would this entail, exactly?
>>
Just went to my sisters group bachelor/bachelorette party (no clue why they did it together)
>start a slip n slide flip cup drinking game
>take my shirt off
>a few girls whistle at me and say I'm distracting them from playing
Later that night
>wearing a Hawaiian shirt with the front unbuttoned to show off my abs
>girl asks me what I was thinking when I bought this shirt
> say "I know I'm going to look good in this"
>she laughs and agrees with me
>stares at me the rest of the night but she's a bit chubby so I ignore her

On another note, is it acceptable to talk to a cute girl at the gym? There's a really hot blonde and I only see her at the gym. Half the time she's there with her milf mom and dad who's lean af but I'm much bigger and just as lean.
>>
>>42366992
Fuck her dad to assert dominance
>>
>>42366468
pale skin is god tier. Please don't be one of those semi-nigger sunt tanned dipshits.
>>
>>42366992
you can talk with anybody anywhere, it can be kind of shitty doing it somewhere where they can't get space from you easily, like on the bus, or on the gym, but as long as you aren't a creep it should be ok
>>
>>42366807
Ah, i dunno. Cocktail parties and clubbing and all that crap. Sorry I don't like this, i'm more of a stay-comfy-at-home type
>>42368501
eh, not when it's from staying at home most of the time. Also freckles on my whole body and spots all over my legs yada yada. Looks like blemishes but it's from being pale
>semi-nigger sunt tanned dipshits
lol no way
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.