[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1501322479144.png (83KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501322479144.png
83KB, 1500x1500px
How the fuck do I get sleep regularly on time to help not compromise my gainz? It's 6 in the morning and I spent the entire night arguing with some random bitch about how transexuality is a mental illness. I quoted like 19 studies to confirm my points. What the fuck is wrong with me? I've tried melatonin, I take like 4 evrynight to no avail. I gotta go to the gym in 3 hours...and then meet up with friends in 6 hours and go to work in 9 fucking kill me jeez. Any sleep advice friends with bene/fit/s?
>>
you're autistic but so am I because I am just now going to bed too good morning
>>
Force yourself to go to bed at a certain time every night, and make sure your room is pitch black.
>>
>>42364220
>spending all night arguing with strangers online, a tactic known for its efficacy in winning hearts and minds
>making it
Choose one, and choose wisely
>>
>>42364220
>taking 4 melatonin
holy shit you are retarded
>>
>>42364220

Step 1: Either stop browsing /pol/ or go back to it.
Step 2: Don't argue with people on a subject you're not that informed of.
Step 3: Actually tire yourself out with your workouts.
Step 4: Actually try to sleep. If you're actually putting in effort at the gym, eating right, and not doing autistic shit at 4 in the morning, your melatonin levels will be high. It'll overwhelm you and then you'll crash the fuck out.
>>
>>42364220
For me it's green tea
>>
>>42366355
This is all really good advice. I'm not liberal at all but I stopped going to /pol/ a year ago and everything's improved from there.
>>
>don't use electronics a minimum of an hour before bed
>figure out when you wanna wake up and go to sleep 7.5 or 9 hours before that
Ez
>>
>>42366407
That board is more cancerous than all of reddit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.