[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 5'5 and weigh 200lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4041.jpg (108KB, 983x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4041.jpg
108KB, 983x758px
Hey /fit/ so today I went to the clinic to get my physical done. Well, it all went sour when they called my name. The qt.314 nurse took my weight and height. I thought I was 5'8 170lbs but turns out I was wrong and also devastated. Can /fit/ send me some Henti to make it better.
>>
>>42362678

feces + water can account for that

you're definitely a fatso but bf% and circumferences are more important than just raw height+weight
>>
>>42362678
OP is a shit skin.
>>
File: imagination-kys.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
imagination-kys.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
>>42362678
>>
>>42362723
Im just trying to go to sleep happy :(
>>
>>42362678
There's literally an entire board for Hentai, go there.

And if this news upsets you, get over to the fat thread and start losing weight. I'm your height and weight and that's what I'm doing, feels good man.

>>42362709
For 20 goddamn pounds? I doubt that. And for the two inches of height he miscalculated?
>>
File: facepalm meme.jpg (15KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm meme.jpg
15KB, 500x314px
>>42362678
>manlets make human ladder
>one manlet escapes from manlet pit
>mfw manlet dosent use the freedom to kill himself

Back to the manlet pit OP
>>
>>42362678
remember the guy who thought he was like 6'3 and turned out he was like 5'7 a while ago..

anyway maybe cause youre a fat fuck your posture made you lose a few inches op.. so theres good news still?
>>
How are you that short lmao
>>
Op is a faggot. How are you that short and weigh that much?! That is utterly disgusting you fucking swine. Might as well keep eating yourself to death cause you will never amount to anything you pig.
>>
>>42362678
>be aware of your manletness and hate it
>stop eating shit and start eating quality
>lift weights 50 times by each hand in different positions
>go jogging or run around the sport field
>play basketball recreationally
>drink some protein
>get enough sleep, like 10-12 hours
>count how much you threw ball through hoops and how much you lifted weights
>always measure the your body every night and morning
>be confident
If you refuse all of this and you are proud of your manlet body, feel free to fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: truth.png (2MB, 3070x768px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
2MB, 3070x768px
>>
>>42362678

And instead of going for a run you post on fucking /fit/? You're absolutely disgusting, and it's good that you feel that way. Go for a run.
>>
Was there op.
> Feb 2017 be 5"6' @200lbs
>Go to fat and cico + macro didn't lift as much as I should.
>151 lbs as of 30 min ago@ 125 lbm
>Go from xl to s and 38' to 31' waist.
>Dick gains +1.5 inch gf is thrilled
Took 6 months to get here still have 6 lbs to go B4 I start to lift serially on ss+accessories for ma noob gains.
>Cut out sugar first then begin working on cico then move to macros as quickly as you can
> Started my cut with 1800cal then 1500
>Ended up in brocoly chicken breast, oatz proton powder mode @1000 Cal for 2 months.
>Walked a lot during this time. Didn't lift because engineering student, can now though.
You can do this u fat fag!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.